1 of 1
|Modell||43 Salon Express|
|Säljs av||Bluewater Yacht Sales|
The Sabre 43 is a blank-sheet design that remains true to her Downeast heritage without stinting on modernization and innovation. She boasts a sleek new mast design, expansive fixed-glazed windows, and sloping deck rails, all of which contribute to her striking nouveau-vintage silhouette. Owners will appreciate her contemporary Downeast proportions, with sweeping lines and fresh angles contained in a vessel that, nevertheless, remains recognizably a Sabre.
Beneath her classic appearance, owners will discover the technology and features of a much larger yacht. The new 43 Salon Express will be the first full-network Sabre below 58-feet. As a result, owners can not only check critical functions and control any circuit on the boat from either the helm MFDs or iPad mini but also control the “mode of operation” or “scene” – setting the lighting and circuit configuration of the boat with the simple touch of a button. Remote access to these components, as well as GPS monitoring, geofencing, trip logging, and NMEA 2000-based alarms, are available via cell phone through the included Sentinel Telematics feature.
Highlights include a spacious salon with two banks of seating over six feet in length and a half-up galley that incorporates all the amenities of a modern kitchen without wasting an inch of precious storage volume. Below deck, a versatile hybrid lounge functions as guest berth, private retreat, or home office, depending on her owners’ needs. Her master stateroom is iconic Sabre, featuring an island berth and numerous storage compartments, all in warm American cherry. Finally, an adaptable utility room beneath the salon sole provides space for various supplemental storage and appliance solutions, including a side-by-side washer and dryer, wine cooler, or storage lock
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design.
- 15° deadrise at the transom, 21° deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester resin.
- Bottom, topsides, and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with a stainless-steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Anchor lockers with slam latches.
- Wide side deck walkways.
- Large L-shape settee in the cockpit.
- Engine room access hatch in the cockpit sole.
- Molded port & starboard fender storage.
- Port & starboard aft-facing seats.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12” Stainless steel cleats: two forward, four midship.
- (2) bollard cleats aft
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Northern Lights 9kW (M773LW3G) generator.
- 50A 120/240VAC shore power service.
- Isolation transformer for complete boat protection.
- Powered retractable shore cord with 75’ cable.
- Automatic transfer between shore and generator.
- Combined inverter-charger, 3000W inverter & 100A charger (charges house battery bank).
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor.
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning with 3 zones: One 12k BTU in the forward cabin, One 8k BTU in the guest cabin, & Two combined 10k BTU units in the main salon & helm.
- Networked Electrical System.
- Four 6 Volt AGM deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- Port & Starboard dedicated AGM engine start batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency engine-battery crossover switch.
- 30A, 3-stage, 3-bank, battery charger (for all start battery banks).
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitoring for each bank.
- High output efficient LED lighting throughout the boat.
- Marine-grade, UL & ABYC standard wire throughout.
- USB ports at the helm and in each cabin.
- Strip lighting below the upper cabinet in the forward stateroom, in the guest stateroom below the shelf and bulkhead, behind the sink in the head and above the sink in the galley.
- Dimmers in cockpit, main salon, galley, and staterooms
- Fusion Apollo Stereo System with Bluetooth. Controls at helm and cockpit, four speakers: two in the main salon, two in the cockpit.
- 10” Fusion subwoofer
- Fusion Amplifier
- HDMI cables run from each TV to the guest stateroom aft, below the helm
- Thick wall polyethylene holding tank with 65-gallon capacity
- Freshwater Thetford Tecma MSD in head.
- Deck fitting for land-based pump-out stations.
- Diaphragm waste pump for overboard discharge.
- U-shape settee with table, converts to spacious double berth with 6” foam mattress.
- Borrowed overhead light from main salon.
- Large, double-door hanging locker forward.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers and storage beneath settee & berth.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Pleated blinds on salon windows.
- Drapes on curved aft windows.
- Sabre offered fabric and Corian selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes.
- Accord shades on all opening ports.
- Clean-agent engine room fire extinguisher system.
- Automatic and manual control of the extinguisher system.
- Fire system auto shut down of engines, generator, and blowers.
- Portable fire extinguishers in all accommodation spaces.
- Corrosion proof Marelon sea valves.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water sensors with alarm.
- Access via a hatch in the salon sole.
- Multiple supplemental appliance and storage options.
- Hinged access door to starboard deck.
- Triple, heavy-duty windshield wipers with multiple speed settings.
- Windshield washers plumbed from the freshwater system.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blowers, and bilge pumps.
- Custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- Twin Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric
- Tri-color helm lights, red, white, & blue.
- NMEA 2000 backbone for electronics installation.
- Twin Volvo-Penta IPS-500 with D6 380 hp engines.
- Volvo-Penta Automatic Interceptor Trim Tabs, 750mm
- Active Corrosion Protection System (ACP)
- Dynamic Positioning System - Volvo Autopilot with controls incorporated into helm screen
- Joystick control installed in Stidd armrest
- Slow speed, single lever, and cruise control software
- Sabre exhaust by-pass system
- Garmin GPS Receiver
- (2) Volvo/Garmin 8617 MFD with separate Garmin SD card reader
- 150A, 12V alternator on each engine.
- Extra 150A, 12V alternator on one engine.
- Engine room ventilation system.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gel-coated engine room
- Twin 216 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor 900 fuel filters.
- (2) 2” Diesel deck fill plates.
- Fuel level indicator at helm.
- Water capacity 150 gals.
- 11-gallon water heater.
- Variable flow constant water pressure pump.
- Highest quality lead-free water system components.
- Shore water inlet with a filter.
- Transom shower hot and cold.
- Freshwater spigot in the engine room.
- “L” settee to starboard with drawers beneath.
- Straight settee to port.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal.
- 32” HDTV on electric, flip-down ceiling mount.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Mirror polished stainless-steel, counterbalanced, dual-sliding door to the cockpit.
- Teak & holly cabin sole.
- Solid surface countertop.
- Stainless steel under-mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel 2-drawer, all-in-one refrigerator/freezer.
- Two burner induction cooktop.
- Convection microwave with a stainless-steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below the counter.
- Storage lockers outboard countertop.
- Built-in wastebasket
- Private door to master stateroom with head en suite.
- Island berth layout with custom 9” latex mattress and laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under the aft end of the berth.
- Large cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard.
- Bureau to port with (3) drawers.
- Outboard berth cabinets with shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Private access from the master stateroom.
- Tile in head and shower sole.
- Solid surface countertop with semi-recessed sink.
- Vanity cabinet below the sink.
- Storage cabinet above vanity with large mirror above.
- Separate shower stall with clear acrylic divider.
- Storage locker outboard of the shower.
- Automatic electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
EXTERIOR AND DECK
Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of dual forward hatches
Cockpit shade system electric powered
FRP molded electronics mast for sedan hardtop
Kahlenberg dual chrome horns
Fixed Hull side portlight in hybrid lounge
Release Marin high gloss cockpit table
Reverso oil change system
Single Seagull water purifier on optional iccemaker
Fresh water wash down forward
Underwater LED light package (4) at transom. Full color spectrum
Dirt Devil central vac system with single wall outlet
Install Sabre electronics prewire harness
Install remote connectivity/support for Sabre networked switching system
MAIN SALON AND HELM
Icemaker below Stidd seats
Filler cushion and telescoping table base to create berth in main salon
Washer & Separate dryer side by side in utility room
Dealer Commissioning, make ready, freight and Safety Kit - pricing subject to change based on market pricing closer to delivery
Commissioning and dealer make ready
Make Ready Package
Customer Pre-Delivery - Arrival Commission, inspect interior, exterior, engines Running Gear - Prep and paint running gear with Prop Speed on pods and bottom of trim tabs
Bottom Paint - (1) coat Pettit Zinc Barnacle Barrier and Interprotect Primer, (2) coats Interlux Micron - color to be determined
Interior Decks - (2) coats of Varnish
Exterior - Teak - Minimum of (5) coats Awl-wood
Safety Kit - Fender lines 1/2" x 15' (2) Docklines 1/2" x 25' (4) Docklines 5/8" x 35' (2)Fenders 8" x 26" (2)Fender covers (2)Fire Extinguisher 2.5 lb. Ty-B1 ABC (2)First aid kit TY-II PFDs (6)Life vest storage bag Flare Kit Throw cushion Anchor S/S Lewmar 0057220 - DTX 44 lb Anchor chain 5/16 x 250Shackles 5/16 (2)S/S swivel 3/8 x 1/2
Total Dealer Commissioning, make ready, freight and Safety Kit - pricing subject to change based on market pricing closer to delivery
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
|Tank för Färskvatten||567.81 l ()|
|Bränsletank||1635.3 l ()|
|Förvaringstank övrigt||246.05 l ()|