The size, power and amenities built into the brand new S 428, deem it the epitome of a legend—with the ability to fish, cruise and entertain in unrivaled style and comfort. Remarkably, not only is the S 428 the largest Pursuit we’ve ever built, it’s also the most powerful and the most spacious. Quad Yamaha 425 XTO engines work in perfect unison, becoming the driving force behind your adventures. With the largest aft cockpit in its class, you can haul in record-breaking catch through either of its hull side doors.
When it’s time to entertain, your crew will have plenty of social zones to choose from, whether it’s our multi-function forward lounge seating or the plush aft-facing seat. A spacious and tastefully designed cabin features plenty of light and great views, thanks to the innovative cabin and hull side windows.
The hardest part? Trying to decide what to do first. The S 428 sport boat is brimming with amenities so you and your family really can do it all. Whether that’s swimming up to the electro-hydraulic hull-side beach platform, fishing from the generous cockpit or getting ready to grill in the well-appointed entertainment center, every detail was designed to go beyond your wildest expectations.
POWERFUL. SLEEK. GRAND. This is the stuff of legends.
Our Boat Is Equipped With all 2023 Standard features with the additional Options:
- Neptune Gray Hull w/ White/Quartz Bootstripe
- Neptune Gray Helm
- Sea Salt Upholstery & Sand Dollar Interior Fabric Color
- Quad Yamaha® Digital 425 XTO (Pearlescent White) w/Integrated Electric Steering (DES), Helm Master® EX Digital Electronic Control (DEC) and Yamaha® Joystick Control with Full Maneuverability (Set PointTM and Autopilot) Includes Yamaha Electronic Engine Flushing System
- Cockpit A/C (16,000 BTU)
- Custom Hardtop Integrated SS Electric Retractable Sunshade with One Touch Operation
- Bow Mediterranean Style Sunshade (Stowable)
- Outriggers (w/ 18' poles & rigging kit)
- Stbd in-floor Fish Box Refrigerator/Freezer w/ Temp Control
- Premium Stereo Upgrade: M6 Sport Speakers & Sirius Receiver
- Synthetic Teak Flooring at Helm
- Underside Hardtop Color- Neptune Gray
- Underwater Lighting LED (6) (Sea Blaze X2 Spectrum)
- Enclosure (3-sided Stamoid w/ Makrolon) White
- CL7 Display in Std Hardtop (Only offered with Garmin Electronics Package)
- FLIR M332 Night Vision w/ Image Stabilization
- SiriusXM® Receiver for Weather (Subscription Required)
- Garmin Rear Facing Camera
- Garmin Radar Open Array GMR Fantom 54
CALL FOR DETAILS
Mattituck Bay 631.298.4770 • Mattituck Water Club 631.298.4739
Mattituck Yacht Center 631-298-4480
Southampton 631.283.6736 • Port Washington 516.304.5376