1 of 17
|Säljs av||Schock Boats|
1. V-SHAPED HULL Designed by Michael Peters, the traditional V-shaped hull is stable and powerful, while ensuring excellent sea - keeping and very secure handling. When powered by a pair of Yamaha four-strokes, the Leader 9.0 can reach a top speed of 50 mph.
2. FORWARD SUNPAD To port there is a wide sidedeck allowing for secure access to the forward sunpad. The sunpad has room for two to three and comes with two options: (1) full width sunpad with lifting backrests and cup holders. (2) or lounges with lifting backrests and handrails for safety underway. You also have access to the anchor locker without moving cushions.
3. AT THE HELM The pilot station was designed with easy circulation in mind. There are numerous storage compartments, two cup holders, and two adjustable bolster seats.
4. FULLY MODULAR COCKPIT The Leader 9.0 has a huge cockpit salon. The L-shape seating coverts into a U-shaped seating when you pull down the bench seat from the helm console. There is also an additional portside bench completing the dinning area. The teak high-low table has optional telescopic legs that converts the space into a large sunpad.
5. COCKPIT GALLEY To port is the outdoor galley that includes a sink and optional gas burner. Underneath the port bolster seat is the 13 gallon fridge.
6. ROOMY SALON + BERTHS Down below, the large hull windows allows the interior to be very bright. The breakfast nook is located to port and includes a sink, 17 gal fridge, optional microwave, and numerous storage compartments. Forward, the large salon seating and table can be converted into a double berth. To aft, there is a double cabin.
7. LARGE HEAD WITH SEPARATE SHOWER To starboard, the Leader 9.0 has a large head and separate shower with optional shower door plus, storage under the sink and opening porthole for ventilation.
The Leader 9.0 revisits the concept of the 8.5, a sporty boat with a family-friendly spirit, which as been a great success. With her pure, streamlined design inspired by the Leader 10.5, her look is decidedly on trend. Her traditional V-shaped hull was designed by Michaël Peters. Stable and powerful, her hull ensures excellent seakeeping and very secure handling at sea for family cruising or sporty outings. The layout and spacial organization of the Leader 9.0 make her the ideal boat for day trips or weekend cruises. On the exterior, the vast cockpit benefits from a helm station with seating for two, a portside galley and numerous storage options.
On the interior, the Leader 9.0 will delight all those who appreciate full comfort: she features a very large double berth, a salon that also converts into a double berth, a head compartment with separate shower, a breakfast nook and copious storage. Perfect for family cruising, this model also features long windows in the hull for an extremely bright interior.
|Bottenvinkel på akterspegel||19deg|
|Tank för Färskvatten||98.42 l ()|
|Bränsletank||529.96 l ()|