1 of 8
|Säljs av||Tait Yachts|
We have ordered 3 out of the 12 J70 that J Boats are coming in to the US from J-Composites in France. They are built to US specs and come with a galvanized trailer.
The J/70 Speedster (22.75 feet) is J/Boats' first fully ramp-launchable, keelboat first launched in 2012. She was designed to fulfill a growing need for an easy-to-own, high performance one-design that is exciting to sail, stable enough for the entire family, easy to tow behind the family vehicle, to rig in the parking lot, ramp launch and sail. The 11' long cockpit and moderate height boom in the J/70 allow easy crew movement across the cockpit while tacking and jibing. For sitting and hiking comfort, mid-height padded backrests/lifelines run cockpit length, large cockpit floor mounted toe-rails for secure foot bracing and comfortable seat height and ergonomics makes J/70 one of the most comfortable small keelboats to helm. No need for hiking straps to keep you in the boat. Plus there are strict class limits on how to hike to make the boat less physical to sail.
1. The J/70s will be arriving from Europe on high quality, galvanized steel trailers
2. The standard J/70 Specifications are updated to include these small changes from
the previous spec:
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit
• One set of cam cleats for jib sheets
• Double-ended vang system with swivel cleats.
• Kelp cutter in keel – YES we’ve made special arrangements to install a similarstyle weed cutter as on the CCF-built J/70s.
3. The single axle European trailer is galvanized and steel-framed with a similar bunk
set up as Triad. The trailer comes with a mast carrier, fold-up front wheel that’s
inside the frame and a mechanical braking system. The trailer can be modified
aftermarket to add high bunks for the keel down configuration. The trailer will
require a 50mm hitch ball and a Euro to US adaptor plug for the lights, both of which
are readily available on Amazon for less than $50 combined.
4. Package Pricing - $58,900 delivered Annapolis, MD
|Längd vid vattenlinje||6.25m|
|Tank för Färskvatten|