1 385 250 $ (15 739 868 SKr)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
|Skrovform||Displacement|2023 Greenline 45 Fly
2023 Greenline 45 Fly set to arrive in September 2022
Photos are not of the actual vessel and will be replaced upon vessel arrival.
On the outside the Greenline 45 Fly has an extremely sporty character enlightened by the sleek and stylish wings at the back of the fly bridge. The full beam Flybridge superstructure expands over the entire width of the yacht, making it the largest in its class, at the same time protecting the sidewalks and covering the cockpit from rain and sun.
The Flybridge features comfortable lounge and sunbathing areas, a two-seater bench and helmsman's position topped off with a fully equipped wet bar. The 45 Fly now has the never been done, option to add a fixed Flybridge T-Top, tripling up the capacity of solar panels while making the entertaining on the terrace even more appealing. In other words, with never ending electricity you will never have to serve room temperature drinks to your friends and family again.
The main deck of the 45 Fly was designed with your utmost comfort and convenience in mind. The hydraulic bathing platform has cockpit access on both sides of the comfortable seating area. Accessible from the bathing platform there is a large toy storage with a unique aft wet bar featuring a barbecue, sink and a worktop, LED lit for evening dinner preparations and cup holders to keep the cook hydrated at all times.
Galley connecting the cockpit and salon is a Greenline Yachts signature design feature and the 45 Fly holds true to this. The salon is comprised of a U-shaped lounge area with a settee facing to starboard and the helmsman's position with a side door for easy single handed maneuvering.
Impressively designed cut-outs in the cap-rails enhance visibility from the VIP cabin in the bow area. Further forward on the bow deck lies another sun lounge with an optional Bimini and anchor locker for access to the anchor roller and windlass.
By far the best feature of this yacht is the mid-ship cabin with an island king-size bed complemented by superior full beam portholes blessing the mid-ship cabin with magnificent view to both sides, creating a light atmosphere.
The extra-large guest cabin is situated in the bow offering an island queen-size bed and just as spectacular view thanks to the cut outs in the cap-rails on both sides of the hull. The level of comfort the guest cabin offers is incomparable to any other yacht in this size range.
Both cabins also offer a private bathroom with a separate shower and a prestigious, full size walk in wardrobe. This unforgettable addition to the yacht is setup with mirrors and lights to make any wife feel like a princess. If more sleeping capacity is what you're after, the guest wardrobe can be converted into a third cabin complete with a bunk bed with a generous wardrobe closet, three cabins is extremely rare for this size.
Please contact Yacht Sales International.com at 954-642-2080
- Day toilet access from corridor to bathroom in bow
- Lowerable dining table, manual included cushion
Interior - Wood
- Furniture in Silver Oak including neutral leather details and sand colored carpet
- Dark flooring with stripes
Interior - Blinds
- Venetian wooden blinds - white oak in salon
- Upholstery in Emotion Leather - cream
Exterior - Forward Deck "Sunbathing Area"
- Sun mattress with lifting headrest. Integrated cup holders.
- Bimini above the lifting headrest.
- Forward looking settee with retractable backrest.
- Protective cover for sunbathing area.
- Cushions in yacht grey
Exterior - Prestige Teak Tables
- Cockpit table in Natural Teak with cup holders in the middle, protective cover
- Flybridge table in Natural Teak with cup holders in the middle, foldable, protective cover
Electricity Package Upgrade
- 3x additional LiFePo 12V 160Ah batteries - totaling 10.25 kW service battery
- With this package all 110V devices will be connected to Inverter
- Battery and solar management connected to Simrad Plotter
- SIMRAD Dual Chart plotter NSO evo3S MPU DUAL 2x16-inch, SIMRAD Autopilot AP44 VRF high-capacity pack
- DST810 Smart transducer, digital switching for 16 fuses
- SIMRAD HALO20+ (doppler technology up to 36 nautical miles)
- SIMRAD RS100-B VHF Radio with integrated AIS transmitter and receiver
Navigation Package Upgrades
- C-Map North America
- 4 cameras connected to multifunctional display plotter (bow, 2x aft, engine room)
- LED LCD TV 40” DVBT in the salon - mounted and prewired (manual liftng)
- LED LCD TV 32” DVBT in the Master cabin - mounted and prewired
- LED LCD TV 24” DVBT in the VIP cabin - mounted and prewired
- Glomex TV antenna for digital signals with amplifier
Salon & Cockpit
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
- Fusion AUX/USB connector. 4 x Fusion 2-way speakers, in salon. 4 x Fusion 2-way speakers, in salon
- 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit
- Fusion SRX400, Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
- 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers
- 2 x underwater lights on transom, white. Courtesy lights on side deck steps. Illuminated side deck pillars
- Ambient lighting in salon, under stairs to flybridge, flybridge and cockpit
- 2 x Pop up lights at sun pad in bow. 2 x LED floodlights for transom
Mooring and Dockage
- 8 x fenders Polyform G6. 4 x 15m, 18mm mooring lines. G - hook mooring system.
- Chain counter, helm station
- Chain counter, flybridge
Exterior Galley Package
- BBQ (electric)
- Sink (hot/cold tap)
- Protective cover
Protective Covers Package
- Flybridge cover for sunbed
- Helm station
- Cockpit bench cover
- Natural teak decking in cockpit, side decks and bathing platform
- Tropical Reverse cycle A/C system, 5 A/C units,70.000BTU, 110V, mesh window screens
- Electric marine toilets, 12V (dual valve fresh water or sea water flushing)
- City water connection
- Chain and anchor wash-down, including water hose and nozzle
- Washing/Dryer ventless machine 7 kg, 110V installed in walk-in closet or third cabin
- Luxury Dishwasher "Fisher & Pykel", 110V
- Luxury Oven "Bosch", 110V with microwave function
- Generator (diesel) 13.5 kW110v/60Hz
- Stern thruster incl. 2 x AGM battery (Sleipner)
- Search light with joystick
- Flybridge bimini top stainless-steel support forward and aft incl LED light
- Exterior upholstery in exclusive diamond stitch style and silvertex material, upgrade
- Electric opening for aft toy storage (access to storage room on transom, lifts all incl. cockpit bench and table)
- Hydraulic platform (max. lifting capacity 300 kg)
- Trim tabs
- Cable master shore power cable handling system, electric for A/C or Service, (included cable) - max 2 ps.
- Mirror package one 1,6m x 40cm mirror inside each cabin door.
- EXPORT DOCUMENTS FOR NON - EU COUNTRIES
- Victron "Cerbo" to be connected to Simrad Nav Pack
- Shipping water to water: Slovenia - East Coast of U.S.A. (estimated)
- Port Charges, Basic Commissioning and PDI
- US Custom Duty, Brokers Fees, Documentation, Port Fees
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Hastighet och avstånd
|Tank för Färskvatten||()|
|Bränsletank||1499.02 l ()|