2022 Everglades Boats 295cc
Now available here at Dry Harbour Marine in beautiful Charlevoix, Michigan! This Everglades 295 Center Console will surpass every expectation you have for ride comfort and maneuverability out on the water. The sleek Sky Blue Hull Color with matching underside of hardtop grabs your attention and has the beautiful Yamaha 300HP White Accent outboards pushing her down the lake. This one will not disappoint.
- Sleek, new spacious design that accommodates anglers and cruisers alike.
- As with all our 5 Series models, the 295cc boasts a beautiful workstation with freshwater sink, removable bait cutting board, abundant tackle storage, and a 75-quart sliding Yeti cooler.
- Hydraulic sliding windshield and standard JL Audio system.
- Yamaha White Twin 300HP DES Outboards
- Full Hull Color Sky Blue Gelcoat with Underside of Hardtop Matching
- Solid White Upholstery
- Canvas Package - Console Cover, Forward Console Seat Cover, Helm Seat Cover
- Removable Bow Backrest
- White Canvas
- JL Speakers LED M6 Upgrade
- Light Bar 18'' Low Profile Hardtop Mounted
- Rod/Cup Holder Combo (4) - 2 Fwd & 2 Bow
- Underwater Lights, Spectrum Quattro, RGBW
- Premium Electronics Package - Garmin VHF 215 AIS, Dual Garmin 8616xsv GPS Chartplotters, B175 High & Low Chirp Transducers, Fantom 54 Radar
The 295cc may be Everglades' mid-size offering, but there's nothing mid-sized about its features or abilities.
Anglers can target any quarry in style with rod storage in the bow, in and under the gunwales as well as across the transom and on the hardtop. The molded in-console head couldn't be easier to clean, and it provides plenty of headroom for taller people to change or shower. Speaking of easy to clean, you will not find any unfinished surfaces aboard the 295cc. Few boats this size and style can make that claim.
Another feature you'll be hard-pressed to find elsewhere is the standard hullside door that opens inboard with a removable ladder. Not only does it keep swimmers safely away from the stern, it makes for easy boarding at the dock.
- LOA w/o Engine: 28 ft. 7 in.
- LOA w/ Engine: 30 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 9 ft. 9 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 20 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 33 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 21°
- Deadrise Average: 37°
- Weight (no engine, approx): 7,000 lb.
- Transom Height: 25 in. / 25 in.
- Max HP Capacity: 600HP
- Fuel Capacity: 184 gal.
- Water Capacity: 25 gal.
- Waste Capacity: 9 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 8 ft.
- Fishbox Capacity - FWD: 105 gal.
- Fishbox Capacity - Aft: 66 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 34 gal.
Standard Features: Construction
- Lifetime hull warranty and 3 year component warranty
- Variable deadrise deep v-hull
- Patented closed molded RAMCAP construction process
- NMMA Certified
- Self-bailing cockpit
- No wood construction
- High density, closed cell, structural foam flotation
- Hull laminate - premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier and knitted bi-axle fiberglass
- High density composite transom
- Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long term durability
- Hull liner completely finished inside
- Molded-in diamond non-skid
- Rigging troughs - molded-in and oversized for easy access
- ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts
- Aluminum framework fabricated in-house, sand blasted then powder coated using premium marine grade materials
- Wire harnesses - manufactured in-house using marine grade materials
- Circuit protection - circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits
- Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps
- 316 cast stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance
- All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist corrosion
- Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane
- Bronze high speed intake strainers
- Transhield™ shipping cover
Standard Features: Console
- Patented hydraulic sliding windshield with tempered glass and intelligent wiper & washer system
- Console glove box/storage bin
- Console power port 20A - 12VDC
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Molded-in fiberglass footrest at the helm
- China bowl head with macerator and holding tank
- Solid surface top with integrated sink and pull out shower faucet
- Infinity flooring
- Teak keeper rail
- Teak entry step
Standard Features: Hardtop
- Fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame includes LED lights, spreader lights, electric sliding windshield, electronics box, (5) rod holders, a set of kingfish rod holders
- Premier audio package - Fusion 770 control head with bluetooth & JL M-series speakers, JL amplifier and subwoofer
- Canvas life jacket storage in hard top
Standard Features: Deck / Cockpit
- 200ft 1/2 - 8PLAIT 10ft 3/8 chain with swivel and anchor
- Full spectrum LED lights
- Anti-Fatigue helm pad - mocha or storm gray
- 8" pull-up cleats cast 316 stainless steel & through bolted (4)
- Hawse pipes with fixed cleats (2)
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Recessed cockpit drains
- Low profile aluminum powder-coated bow rails
- Powder-coated toe rails
- Retractable boarding ladder at transom with stainless steel grab rail
- Transom gate with freeing port
- Side utility door that opens inboard
- Cockpit coaming bolsters
- Forward console seating
- Bow seating with convertible backrests and storage
- Mechanical stern seat that opens to access battery storage
- Helm seat with armrest
Standard Features: Mechanical & Electrical
- Automatic bilge pump(s)
- High-water alarm
- LED full spectrum lighting
- LED anchor light & navigation lights
- LED courtesy lighting
- Electric horn
- Engine starting battery bank with charging system
- House battery bank with charging system
- Stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract (dual cylinder)
- Raw-water and Fresh-water washdown spigots
- Yeti Cooler - 75qt
- Circulating livewell with light & clear acrylic lid with stainless steel friction hinges and latch - 34gal
- Fish box (fwd.) - 105gal
- Fish box (aft) - 66gal
- Rod holders (4)
- Transom rod holders (5)
- King fish rod holders
- Under gunwale power ports - 30A
- Under gunwale rod racks - (4) total, (2) on each side
- Retractable cooler compartment
- Rod lockers
- Command leaning post workstation
- Workstation: Solid surface counter top, sink with sprayer, (3) stainless steel drink holders, stainless steel grab rails
Engine Packages: Engine Package
- Yamaha Twin 300hp with DES
- Helm Master EX with DES & Auto pilot
- Helm Master EX with DES, Auto pilot & Joystick
Options & Accessories: Options
- Light bar (deletes spotlight)
- Helm seat riser
- Remote controlled spotlight
- Tackle station with drawers replaces standard cooler
- Rod/Cup Holder Combos (4) - 2 FWD; 2 BOW
- Docking lights
- JL M6 Series LED Speaker upgrade
- LED Underwater Lights
- Outrigger quick-cam cleats
- GEMLUX Outrigger Package - 18' poles
- Heavy-duty tow eye
Options & Accessories: Canvas & Upholstery
- Upholstery colors: solid white, almond accent, or flagstone accent
- Canvas colors: black, blue, silver, tan and white
- Canvas package: helm seat cover, forward console seat cover & console cover
- Cockpit cover
- Mooring cover
- Removable bow back rest
- Mediterranean bow shade - white
Color Options: Gel Coat & Paint
- All gel coat color options can be to the waterline or complete hull
- Hardtop undersides can be matched to hull color (gelcoat only)
- Ice Blue, Sky Blue, Seafoam Green, Whisper Gray, Caribbean Blue, White (Standard no charge)
- See your local dealer for an Everglades Awlgrip paint chart
- Premium powder coating to match hull color (gelcoat only)
- Black powder coating
- Garmin Basic Package: VHF 215 AIS, Dual Displays GPSMAP 8616xsv Chart plotter, BH175HW Transducer
- Garmin Premium Package: VHF 215 AIS, Dual Displays GPSMAP 8616xsv Chart plotter, Chirp Transducers B175H & B175L, Radar Fantom 54
- GXM 54 SiriusXM marine weather receiver & audio (requires subscription)