2021 Seawind 1160 Lite12m
435 271 $ (4 608 286 SKr) skatt ej betald
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2021 Seawind 1160 Lite
RARE OPPORTUNITY to purchase a brand new Seawind 1160 Lite today! This boat is completed and at the factory, ready to be shipped to her new owner. NO WAITING for years for your new Seawind build! The next available brand new 1160 build completion is not until 2025, but you can have this one right now.
Commissioning is included in this price. Delivery and importation not included.
Uniquely, there is still room for your own customization of this boat. The original buyer is an engineer and DIY guy. Plans were to make some upgrades and modifications once stateside, so she has been pre-plumbed for air conditioning to be installed here. Pre-wired for solar, but the buyer purchased solar, controller, and lithium ion batteries to be installed in the US (replacing the factory AGMs), and he is able to sell these to potential buyer if interested. Please contact broker for additional details about customized items and what options are still available to a new buyer.
For more details please call broker Jennifer Pitts at 813-924-1653 (mobile).
Visa mer …
Manufacturer Provided Description
SIMPLE, FAST AND LIGHT
The 1160 innovative design has gained worldwide acclaim for its clever layout, use of space and efficient short-handed sailing performance.
The Seawind 1160 Deluxe has a sleek new interior design and fitout, with lightweight and stylish timber-effect laminate surfaces and a contemporary colour pallete. Upholstery is modern, angular, supportive and comfortable, with a range of premium interior fabrics to choose from.
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
- 4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
- 2 x Mid cabin hatches 470mm x 470mm
- 1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- 1 x Galley window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- 1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
- Forward anchor & storage hatches x 5
- Cockpit storage hatches x 2
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 2 x forward cabin hatch vents.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 12 x Rope clutches.
- Sheet winches : 2 x 46ST – 2 speed self tailing & 2 x 40ST – 2 speed self tailing.
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 700mm high to meet Australian/CE survey requirements.
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder: folding stainless aft swim ladder.
- Anchor Windlass
- Electric Winch upgrade
- Transom step lights - white
- Freshwater deck wash
- Saltwater deck wash
- Transom hot/cold water shower
- Dinghy davits
- Dingy Outboard Crane
- Dinghy Outboard Bracket
- New Lightweight interior design.
- New Floors: synthetic timber flooring.
- Sides and cabin top lined with vinyl or moulded gelcoat.
- Ornate polished timber dining table: Lowers to create coffee table or double bed.
- Upholstered settee.
- Cocktail cabinet with ornate polished hinging lid.
- Forward opening windows with in marine ocean hatch frame. Side windows in 6mm toughened glass.
- Saloon / cockpit doors: Moulded gelcoat tri-fold doors. Complete with folding mechanism for folding into Targa walkway.
- Removable aluminium framed, helm hatches.
- Window Cabinets at helm station
- Polished timber solid doors on all private cabins.
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm)
- Mattresses to be 150mm ( 6” ) foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- Recessed 12volt lighting.
- Polished timber solid lockable door.
- Electric flush upgrade. Discharge via holding tank.
- Holding tanks built in. Discharge Pump out by shore station or directly overboard. Port 130L and Stb 110L.
- Pipes, skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible and to meet survey requirements.
- Vanity basin with pressure hot & cold water.
- Separate shower stall with clear glass door. Wall mounted shower head & mixer tap.
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- Large quantity cupboards / shelves to very high quality.
- huge work room/storage room located in starboard forward cabin (see video)
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated Polystone counter surfaces, timber accents.
- Three (3 ) burner LPG stove & oven. Stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water system. Single lever mixing tap.
- Refrigerator: Front opening upright fridge 130 litres.
- Spacious freezer – large 60 litre top loading, heavily insulated. 12volt Eutectic system by ICEER.
- Under bench storage with polished timber door fronts & cutlery drawers.
- Inboard side of galley: Over-bench cupboard cubby
- Trash bin, paper towel holder.
- LPG solenoid control in galley.
2 x 25 HP Yamaha High Thrust outboards:
Yamaha’s High Thrust four strokes are built for jobs that call for more muscle—like pushing a cruising catamaran, adding extra kick or maneuvering a sailboat through a crowded marina. Their larger lower units and higher gear ratios produce substantially more thrust than conventional outboards of the same horsepower using standard propellers. In fact, when paired with Yamahas Dual Thrust™ propellers, Yamaha High Thrusts produce up to 60 percent more forward thrust and up to 70 percent more thrust in reverse.
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors..
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (400 amp hrs) : 2 x 200 amp hr AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) deep cycle / heavy duty batteries. One engine cranking battery – 700 CCA AGM.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit. Dome lights in cockpit.
- 5 x 12V Outlets throughout
- Survey approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
- New Additional mood lighting in saloon.
- 4 Additonal 110 GPOs
- Pre-wired for solar install
- BATTERY CHARGER / INVERTER: MASTERVOLT 2500W/100AMP 110V/60HZ
- SHORE POWER 3XDGPO110V INC 60HZ GALVANIC BLOCKER 1160L
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom. Single Spreader, 7/8 rig.
- Standing Rigging
- Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
- Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Main halyard: 12 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
- Genoa halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Topping lift: 10 mm rope, Heavy duty shackle.
- Spinnaker Halyard: 10mm rope with snap-shackle spliced to end.
- Boom outhaul.
- 2 x mainsail single line reefing fitted.
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches.
- Fully battened mainsail. Triple stitched reinforced construction. Leach adjustable batten end caps. Fibreglass sail battens + batten cars.
- Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail with furler. Curved headsail traveller track with end stops. Control sheet to cockpit.
- Mast adjustable ball bearing batten car upgrade - Harken
- Harken jib roller furler
- Main Reefing Blocks
- MAST HEAD WINDEX
- MAST HEAD STEPS x 2
- Genoa & sheets
- Genoa deck fittings 1160 lite
- MPS Deck Fitting Kit
- MAST BOOM THIRD REEF RUN
- STEREO/AM/FM/ CD/DVD PLAYER (700 SERIES) WITH WIRELESS LINK & 4 X SPEAKERS
- SCREEN INSECT - SIDE HATCHES (3)
- SCREENS SALOON SHADE CLIP ON
- SCREENS HATCH SKY - BLACKOUT/ INSECT (1)
- Navigation Desk with Storage Compartment
- 5 FANS - CAFRAMO BORA
- INSECT SCREEN FOR FWD OPENING WINDOWS (2 PCS)
- B&G NAVIGATION PACKAGE WITH 7" PLOTTER, TRIDATA AND AUTOPILOT - including 7” Vulcan plotter, autopilot with 4.1” multifunction display, control and ram and wind speed and depth transducers with 4.1” multifunction display.
- B&G Halo 20plus Radar
Commissioning is $20,000 and included in this list price. Commissioning includes the receiving and offloading of your vessel in US port of your choice and moving vessel to boat yard. Our commissioning team will assemble and step the mast and complete standing and running rigging. Electrical and plumbing commissioning and testing of all systems, navigation calibration, and test sail with owner prior to handover to purchaser.
This commissioning fee can be removed from sales price if boat is not delivered to the USA.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Max djupgående med last
Tank för Färskvatten
700.3 l ()
1 x 268.76 l ()
2 x 128.7 l ()