1 of 36
|Säljs av||McMichael Yacht Brokers LTD.|
Late model MJM 43zi, thoughtfully-built (the seller's 3rd MJM) with all of the best features of the 40z/43z production run including:
- twin 480 hp IPS 650 for a top speed of 40+ kts and the ability to cruise at 36 kts while still making 1 MPG
- Engine warranty through April 2026
- SeaLift hydraulic swim platform for push-button launch/retrieval of dinghy (AB 9.5 included in sale)
- Glendinning powered reel for 50 amp shore power cord
- Esthec synthetic teak decking with white stripes
- Electric forward windshield actuators
- upgraded seat locker hinges for easier locker access without removing cushions
Offered well below replacement cost and available for immediate delivery, with engine warranty through 2026. An excellent opportunity to own one of the last 43z's built!
Be sure to watch the YouTube video for a walk-through and sea trial on this 43z.
• Modified deep-V hull with sharp entry, 3.5:1 Length to Beam
Ratio, dual lifting strakes, chine flats and 19-degree deadrise.
• ISO (CE Mark) Certified Category B Ocean
• Hull and cove stripe in Awlcraft 2000 color of choice w/3
coats of clear to facilitate abrasion repair. *Metallic paints &
addes stripes will incur additional charges.
• Strong, wet prepreg epoxy composite with Eglass and 1”
CoreCell closed-cell core
• Solid keel, stem, and transom corners of E-glass/epoxy GRP
• Solid FRP thru-hull and hardware attachments points.
• Side & transom entry doors onto cockpit sole (3)
• Bilges painted with smooth, gloss-white finish.
• PVC guardrail and SS quarter-guard rub strips.
• Hull ports (4) in forward cabin and main saloon
• Oven post-cured epoxy composite, stitched biaxial E-glass
with a 1” Alcan Airex C70 closed-cell PVC foam.
• Insignia white gelcoat deck w/sand- textured non-skid.
Standard non-skid colors are Buff, Gray or White
• Molded stern platform with dinghy cleats.
• Custom Armstrong SS retractable swim ladder
• Hardware backing plates for deck hardware of G-10.
• Hull and deck fused as monocoque structure w/shear
strength of 3,000#psi & fasteners on 8-10” centers.
• 316L SS handrails (17) on corner posts, hardtop, cabin top,
bridgedeck, seat backs, console and companionway entrance.
• 29” cockpit guardrail and 24” bow rail of 1.25” 316L stainless
with spotlight and burgee staff for 16” hoist.
• 3’x5’ National flag with teak staff and retainer pin.
• Muir anchor windlass with deck and cockpit controls
• Auto-launching polished stainless claw anchor w/250’ of rode
and 25’ of stainless chain.
• Fresh water anchor and rode washer control at helm.
• Polished stainless steel bow guard
• Molded Downeast Style windshield frame & hardtop
• Pilothouse enclosed by roll-up Strataglas or optional sliding
safety glass and roll-up entry curtain w/combo window/screen
• Deck drains divert dirt/soot/dew/rain into gray water system
and out transom...not onto topsides.
• Custom SS multi-directional bow chocks (2).
• Systems room access hatches (3) with scuppers, overboard
drains, gaskets and lockdowns. Main hatch has electric
operated lift and Armstrong access ladder.
• Clear Awlcraft finished teak storage drawers w/locks
• Large pilothouse settee lockers P&S w/ mesh organizer bags
for cords, hoses, bikes, hard luggage, dinghy & golf clubs.
• Cockpit seat lockers (P&S) for docklines, fenders, etc
• Dual position 36x16 single-leaf teak table opens to 32”wide
• Pilothouse settees w/UltraLeather covered memory-foam
bottom cushions...convert to 6.5-foot berths.
• Drink holders (6) at piloting seats and transom seat
• Lewmar overhead hatches (8) on cabin trunk and hard top
with Ocean Air dual action shade-screens.
• Opening cabin portlights (6) with combo screens/shades..
• Offshore safety lockable (inside & out) companionway.
• Movable SS Cockpit Chair (1) with bolstered cushions
PILOTING & NAVIGATION
• Matched Stidd 500 30” wide Admiral low-back, recliner
piloting chairs lower and swivel for social seating.
• 24” Edson destroyer wheel with varnished teak rim
• Fully-opening windshields (3)
• Windshield wipers & washers
• 320,000 CD LED bowrail mounted spotlight.
• Bi-level piloting console (P&S) with gray anti-glare
• Kahlenberg D-OA air horn w/auto fog/anchor signal
• Ritchie SS-2000 4.5 Supersport compass.
• Raymarine Axiom Pro S 16 MFD with Wi-Fi for iPad control.
• Raymarine i70s Display
• Raymarine 4KW HD Color Radar w/dome
• Raymarine Ray 63 VHF on overhead
• Raymarine AIS 650 tracking system.
• Volvo Penta IPS Joystick, DPS & Autopilot
• Upgraded Volvo D6 480 hp IPS 650 (from standard 370 hp IPS 500)
• ZipWake interceptors
• Engine spares kit and service manual.
• Single 500-gallon, aluminum gas tank w/level gauge OR Two
(2) 175 gallon diesel wing tanks with Volvo Penta Engines
• Parker Class 1 steel-braid-reinforced, fuel hoses.
• SS engine air intakes (4)
• Dedicated sump in engine/systems compartment
• Seafire automatic fire suppressant system
• Custom backlit electrical panel with 23-12v DC breakers and
12-110V AC breakers and digital DC and AC monitors
• 110V AC system w/Victron Energy Shorepower system utilzing single 50-amp cord on Glenndining powered reel and GFCI duplex outlets (6)
• 125-amp engine alternators.
• Blue Seas automatic charging relays
• Galvanic isolator
• LED lighting (25) many with dimmers.
• Courtesy lights (3) in cockpit and head.
• System Room compartment lights.
• Batteries: 2- Group 8D 245 AH house batteries, 1 Group 31
105 AH per engine and 1-Group 27 92 AH for the optional genset
• LED navigation and anchoring lights.
• Bonded electrical system and underwater fittings
• Serviceable wiring, bundled & numbered with Deutsch O-ring
• Dirt Devil central vacuum system
• Fusion MS-AV755 stereo system with
2/iPod/iPhone/MTP/ARC/Pandora (USA Only)/SiriusXM; 5
channel 1600 watt amplifier; 6-7” speakers; 2-3” speakers and
6” subwoofer in saloon and 350W amplifier.
• Pressure hot/cold water with Johnson Aqua Jet Duo variable speed
water pressure pump
• 13-gallon stainless steel hot water heater.
• 100-gallon polyethylene fresh water tank
• Dock water inlet w/check-valve and PSI regulator.
• General Ecology Seagull IV purification system
• Scanvik hot/cold shower on swim platform
• High-pressure fresh water (washdown in port cockpit locker
w/50’ hose & nozzle.
• Jabsco Rule 1100 automatic bilge pumps (3)
• Vacuflush head system with 32 gallon holding tank w/ pump
out and macerator discharge.
• Back-up Bosworth manual bilge pump.
• Centralized gray water discharge system
• Gray water sump w/inspection port for shower, head, icebox
and AC condensate.
• Marelon non-corrosive thru-hulls/seacocks with strainers and
• Corian counter-top with framed and paneled cherry cabinetry
with push-button locks & drawer handles and upper storage
cabinets with offset inner shelf.
• Recessed polished SS sink with removable bamboo cutting
board cover and Scandvik pullout faucet.
• Flatware & utensil drawers (3) w/organizer tray.
• Stainless 5.5 cu. ft. 2-drawer reefer/reefer.
• Indel B153 Freezer compartment w/2 ice trays
• Dry goods cabinet w/sliding doors and intermediate shelf
running length of galley w/LED lighting under.
• Under counter storage locker for large pots/pans and cleaning
• Flip lid access panel to large Rubbermaid trash bin.
• Overhead safety handrail and towel drying bar.
• Wolf ceramic 2-burner induction cooktop
• Sharp 1.1 cu.ft. Microwave Oven
• Double stainless hooks for hotpads and dishtowels.
• Extended shelf with grab-rail fiddle above galley suitable for
chart storage, cutting boards, etc.
• Spacious dinette table lowers with electronic control to form
40-44” wide, 78” long berth. Heavy opaque “Pullman” curtain
anchors to ceiling to form private double cabin with vertical
zipper entry. Double berth filler mattress insert is stored in vinyl
• Large fixed hull ports (2), skylight hatches (2) and cabin
portlights (2) to maximize ventilation, space and light.
• The companionway is designed for safety to function like a
normal stairway with stainless grab rails and only 2 steps
w/shoe locker & tool storage under.
• Headroom of 6’4” on centerline.
• High-gloss finished teak & holly cabin sole with storage
compartment for large plastic bins.
• Egg Shell White Nevamar HPL paneling with American cherry
trim with foam backed vinyl headliner & satin-varnished cherry
• Access door to dual entry head with integral shower.
DUAL ENTRY HEAD
• The portside combination head/shower is accessible from
either forward or main cabin.
• Corian counter with white Corian oval sink having mixer valve
spigot and pullout flexible hose with soft-spray to use as second
• Paneled cherry storage locker outboard with sliding doors and
towel storage shelf above.
• Full-length mirrors inside door.
• Locker under sink w/stainless TP holder
• Towel rings and hooks.
• Vent hatch and portlight.
• Floor drain to gray water overboard system
• Fixed 78”x 60” island berth having memory foam mattress
covered in durable, water resistant quilted Ultra-Leather in
color of choice.
• Storage drawers (4) and below-berth storage bin.
• Storage shelves over berth (P&S) also serve as handholds
when rising from berth.
• Framed forward bulkhead with recessed bookcases (2) and
double access doors to large forepeak anchor locker.
• Combination bureau/entertainment center with drawer &
shoe locker, Corian counter and upper storage shelf.
• Hanging locker to port with storage shelf over.
• Private access to head and ensuite shower.
• Stainless double-hooks (3) for clothing
• Dressing mirror on forward face of entry door
• Shower access to starboard from forward cabin with seat as
well as towel & toiletry storage bin outboard.
• Wall mounted Scandvik shower hose w/turnoff.
• Shaving mirror.
• Towel rings and swimsuit & foul weather gear hooks.
• Opening vent hatch & portlight w/screens & shades
• Floor drain to gray water overboard system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Motormodell||D6 IPS 650|
|Motormodell||D6 IPS 650|
|Max djupgående med last||1.07m|
|Bottenvinkel på akterspegel||18.5deg|
|Tank för Färskvatten||378.54 l ()|
|Bränsletank||2 x 662.45 l ()|