47 990 $ (477 080 SKr)
Prissänkning: 19 882 SKr (16 May)
Saint Augustine, Florida
2020 Mako 184 CC
~2020 Mako 184 Center Console w/ Mercury 115 hp ( ONLY 70 HRS!!)
~Mako Marine Tandem Axle Trailer included
~More information coming!
Please Contact Jeremy Mast
Visa mer …
Manufacturer Provided Description
Built tough and ready for anything, the MAKO® 184 CC is a versatile, dry-riding, and comfortable craft that’s perfectly suited for general inshore, nearshore, and offshore use. Anglers will appreciate the under-gunnel rod storage and the 21-gallon baitwell. And families will love the new folding, removable aft jump seats and swim platform with stainless-steel boarding ladder.
The chop-taming, aggressive Deep V hull allows it to brave rougher conditions with confidence, and the wide beam contributes to safety and stability at rest. And like every one of our boats, it’s backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Hull/deck chemically bonded, fastened 360° w/316 stainless fasteners & injected w/expanding foam
- NEW removable, folding aft jump seats & cockpit coaming bolsters
- NEW Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges & interior courtesy lights
- NEW molded-in swim platform w/retractable stainless-steel ladder
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface & under-gunnel port & starboard rod racks
- Center console w/electronics surface, stainless grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates
- Deluxe flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cooler & forward console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) baitwell
- Port & starboard forward seating w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated storage w/drains below
- Custom-matched, tandem-axle aluminum trailer w/brakes
- Length:18' 4"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 53.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 965 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1727 lbs.
- Interior depth: 23"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Dry weight: 2255 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1800 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3055 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 6"
- Package height w/T-top or hardtop: 9' 10"
- Storage length: 25' 7"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Flush-mounted Ritchie Navigation® Voyager compass
- Binnacle-mounted motor control(s)
- NEW Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system w/battery selector switch(es)
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- Forward-console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) baitwell
- Integrated full-width footrest
- Acrylic windscreen
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 2 console drink holders
- 12V DC outlet
T-Top or Hardtop
- .25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Port & starboard forward seats w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated storage below w/gravity overboard drainage
- Low-profile stainless steel bow rails
- Deluxe flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cooler
- Self-bailing cockpit
- 2 gunnel-mounted rod holders
- Port & starboard under-gunnel rod racks for 4 rods
- NEW aft port & starboard removable, folding jump seats
- Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
- Bilge access hatch
- NEW cockpit coaming bolsters
- Four 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Performance lifting strakes
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
- 100% composite construction
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports
- Closed-cell foam-injected stringer grid for USCG-approved flotation
- Heavy-duty rub rail & insert
- Premium marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats & chocks
- NEW swim platform w/3-step stainless steel ladder
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- NEW interior courtesy lights
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- Tandem-axle EZ Loader® aluminum trailer
- NMMA® certified trailer
- DOT approved
- Tandem-axle brakes
- 13" (33.02 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels & galvanized axles
- Oil bath hubs
- Leaf spring suspension
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- LED lighting
- PVC loading guides
- Composite fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Bottenvinkel på akterspegel