1 of 23
This Lagoon 40 perfectly embodies the spirit and innovative design of Lagoon Catamarans. Perfectly and professionally maintained and sailed in Croatia.The boat is under a charter management. Receive the income of the very well running charter business for the season 2023 and get the boat afterwards.
Kaufen Sie beim offiziellen deutschen Lagoon Katamaran Händler und profitieren von unserer Erfahrung: Seit über 20 Jahren im Bootshandel tätig Ansprechpartner in deutsch und englisch Aftersales Dienstleistungen (Ersatzteile, individuelle Ausrüstung) Weltweites Service Netzwerk.
Buy from the official German Lagoon catamaran dealer and benefit from our experience: In the boat trade for over 20 years Contact in German and English Aftersales services (spare parts, individual equipment) Worldwide service network.
This Lagoon 40 perfectly embodies the spirit and innovative design of Lagoon Catamarans. Perfectly and professionally maintained and sailed in Croatia.
The boat is under a charter management and for this year already very good occupied.
Spacious, comfortable designs paired with uncompromising construction methods were put at the forefront of our operation thus, the Lagoon 40 was brought to life
With her visual identity, the Lagoon 40 immediately stands out. Individual, streamlined and accomplished design. This creates a refined and high performance unit, emphasized by the chamfer running from the bow to the stern. A new generation Lagoon, recognizable at first sight.
• 4 Cabin version
• First handed
• Professional maintained charter boat
• Year: 2019
• Lenght : 11,74m
• Beam: 6,76m
• Draft: 1,35m
• Displacement: 11t
• Cabines: 4
• Heads: 4
• Engines: 2x 45 HP Yanmar 4JH40
• Hours: 1370 h
• Fuel: 2x 200l
• Water: 2x 300l
• Berth: Can Pastilla Mallorca, Spain
• Price: 349.000. EURO ex. VAT
Your ideal family gateway balanced with a new dimension of tranquility. A comfortable cockpit looking out to sea and dining table, able to accommodate up to twelve guests. An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, thus enabling communication between the skipper and crew at all times. Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding.
• Cockpit cushions dark grey
• Cushions for forward sun area dark grey
• S/s Davits for the dinghy
• Bimini for the helmstation
• Cockpit & bimini sides
• Cockpit floor and transom in teak
• Cockpit loudspeakers
• Bathing ladder
• Hot/ cold water shower
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area/displacement ratio.
- Self tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres
- Shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring
- Mainsail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance
• Lazybag with lazyjacks
• Reinvorced sails
• Equipment for asymetrical gennaker
• Electrical winch at helmstation
• Mainsail traveller
• LED lights
A selection of luxurious materials, by Nauta Design, enhances the interior line. A layout with 4 cabins and 4 heads to meet the needs of the owner. A aft cabin, fitted with a « semi Island bed » berth and multiple storage space. Large hull window glazing with integrated portholes in the cabin provide exceptional natural light and an outstanding view. Particular attention given to volume layout, smooth flow of circulation and luminosity makes this new interior a truly pleasant living area.
• Salon cushions in PVC snow white
• Salon table convertable in a double bed
• Additional fridge
• Fans in salon and cabins
• Under bed slats
• USB sockets in every cabin
• Electrical sea water pump
• B&G navigation system with log, lot, wind, gps and autopilot
• FUSION radio with loudspeakers in the salon and cockpit
• B&G Zeus 3 chart plotter at the helm station
• B&G AIS 500
• B&G VHF V50
• 2x B&G multi displays
• Monitoring display
• Solar panels on the roof 3x115W
• Electrical windlass with remote
• Sockets for 12/220V
• 220V circuit with 40 Amp. battery charger
• Inverter 12/220V 2000 kVA
• Dinghy Set with HONDA outboard engine 10hp
Turn key and well equiped charter boat with full safety and charter equipment in very good condition.
More photos on request. Feel free to arrange a visit for this outstanding Lagoon 40!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice
|Max djupgående med last||1.35m|
|Tank för Färskvatten||2 x 300 l ()|
|Bränsletank||2 x 300 l ()|