589 000 $ (6 654 615 SKr)
|Skrovmaterial||Komposit|2016 Balance 451
The Balance 451 "Rendezvous" is Hull #4 of the Balance 451 range of catamarans designed by naval architect Roger Hill and Phillip Berman.
The 451 is a top-rated blue-water performance that was designed and built to restore balance to a catamaran universe which has grown filled with production charter catamarans and racers. With her sharp forward raked wave piercing bows, the Balance 451 is striking to behold and while resembling more race-oriented catamarans, the 451 was designed to strike the ideal balance between comfort at anchor and performance underway.
She is fast, strong, safe, extremely comfortable to live on, simple to operate, and easy to maintain and sustain.
The quality of the Balance 451 is yacht grade in every respect and immediately evident to anyone who steps aboard.
There is ample storage throughout for long range cruising and Rendezvous has been generously spec'd to have all the capabilities to operate in even the most remote parts of the world.
For more information on this amazing opportunity to own a one of a truly high quality performance cruising catamaran, contact us today.
- Overall Length: 44ft 8in/13.605m
- Waterline Length: 42ft 4in/12.895m
- Beam: 23ft 4in/7.11m
- Displacement: 18,500lbs / 8,391kgs
- Underwing Clearance Lightship: 2ft 7in/0.775m
- Underwing Clearance Full Load: 2ft 4in/0.705m
- Maximum Payload: 3,433lbs/1,557kgsCarbon Fiber bow sprit
- Mainsail: 706.5 ft2/65.63m2
- Self Tending Jib: 260.7ft2/24.22m2
- Self-tending blade jib on a curved track to simplify tacking
- Screecher: 711.6 ft2/66.1m2
- Large roller furling screecher to sail in winds as low as 5 knots on all points of sail and reaching in excess of 16 knots.
- Spinnaker: 1,367 sq ‘
- Mast Height Off Deck: 56ft 6in/17.22m
- Mast Height Off Water: 62ft 11in/19.19m Specifications
- 1 power winch and 3 manual Lewmar winches
- Manage the mainsail halyard and all reefing lines at a single station positioned aft of the helm seat with an electric winch Galley and Cockpit
- Draft - Daggerboards up: 2ft 7in/0.80m
- Draft - Daggerboards down: 6ft 11in/2.10m
- Dual daggerboards allow for better upwind angles, reduced leeway and off wind sailing with less effort due to greatly reduced hydrodynamic drag
- Water Capacity: 90 US gallons / 350 litres
- Fuel Capacity: 112 US gallons / 425 litres
- Standard Engines: 2x40hp Volvo D2-40 Diesels with Sail Drive Features
- Volvo folding propellers
- NextGen 3.5KW Generator (+spares kit)
- Victron Smartsolar 150/70 MPPT
- Victron Color Controller GX
- Upgraded Raymarine Electronics, with radar, autopilot, AIS, dual depth sounders
- Upgraded Raymarine ACU-400 auto-pilot & pumps for more robust performance
- Icomm 802.1 HF Marine Radio
- Raymarine Ray55 VHF Radio and cockpit handset
- Victron BMV-712 battery monitor
- 123/Smart BMS control LiFePO4 Batteries
- CALB LiFePO4 batteries 400ah @ 24V New 2019
- Victron 24/70/3000 inverter/charger 120V
- Victron Skyla-I 220V battery charger
- Start Batteries 12V x 2 (new 2021)
- Lightweight, sturdy hardtop bimini with helm seat cover offering total protection for the skipper in bad weather, or open air sailing in good weather.
- The helm seat is totally adjustable so that people of varying heights can achieve perfect visibility to all four corners
- Aft cockpit is spacious and open with excellent flow from the salon galley, includes a day sink, day fridge
- Lightweight foam core construction, vinylester resins, foam panels and epoxy bulkheads with carbon fiber reinforcements.
- Air Conditioning (2, port/ starboard) Dometic with SmartStart technology
- 3 burner stove top
- Propane oven
- Induction cooktop
- BBQ Grill-Magma propane
- Kitchen and cockpit sinks
- TV and computer monitor
- 1 galley fridge/freezer
- 1 cockpit fridge/freezer
- 1 starboard freezer
- Cape Horn Extreme watermaker, 17GPH 24v
- Electric, fresh or salt water toilets
- Fusion 755 Marine Stereo w/ upgraded speakers
- 1360 Watts of solar on custom arch
- Primary anchor-Rocna 33 +100ft 3/8” C4 chain+200ft 5/8” Yale braid rope
- Secondary anchor-Fortress FX37 + 50ft chain + 200ft nylon rope
- Clear panels for protection from wind/rain, removable
- Sunshades for entire boat for use while anchored, removable
- 6 man Viking RescuYou premium life raft with auto release
- Mercury 15HP 2 stroke dingy motor New 2020
- 3.1m Highfield hypolon dingy w/ aluminum bottom
- Premium grade trampolines
- Custom dinghy davits
- 2 x 5Kg aluminum propane tanks
- 3 cabin layout with office desk in port, aft cabin
- All LED lighting
- Paratech Sea Anchor+bridle+rode
- ACR EPIRB
Currently there are no solar panels on the bimini. However, the wires are run and a Victron Bluesolar 100/50 MPPT is installed for that purpose. So if you want more solar, just add panels and you are good to go.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Tank för Färskvatten|