275 000 $ (2 750 798 SKr)
Southwest Harbor, Maine
2014 Morris M29x
HANNAH is the first M29x and a stunning example of the model. The owner was very involved in the build, customizing the details with equal emphasis on performance, ergonomics and aesthetics. Everything from the geometry of the tiller (modified to give more room in the cockpit) to the curves of the bowsprit were carefully thought out. Her increased sail area, deeper, high performance keel and rudder and larger gennakers flown from the bowsprit provide exhilarating sailing while still preserving the ease of singlehanding that has made the M-series so popular. HANNAH is a special boat that has been cared for by Morris since new and used lightly summers in Maine.
Visa mer …
- The hull is infused fiberglass composite with Hydrex Vinylester resin throughout and Balsa-Lite core. Core is removed in areas of through hull fittings
- Interior fiberglass internal structure provides structural reinforcement as well as engine bed and floor pan
- Infused fiberglass structural bulkhead under mast step
- Lifting tangs incorporated into keel bolt backing plates for lifting with crane
- High performance S&S designed keel with stainless shaft and lead bulb
- Carbon fiber spade rudder with carbon fiber rudder post and Jeffa upper and lower bearings
- Custom carbon fiber tapered bowsprit incorporated into stem of boat
- Deck is infused fiberglass composite with Hydrex Vinylester resign and Balsa-Lite core. High density Divinycell core is used at mast step and other high load areas on deck. Core is removed in areas where deck hardware is installed.
- Hull deck Joint is horizontal hull shelf bonded with Plexus and mechanically fastened.
- Varnished teak transom
- Custom Blue Awlgrip hull with black cove stripe and boot stripe
- Oyster White gelcoat deck with tan nonskid on cabin top
- Glued teak decking on cockpit sole, cockpit seats, side and foredeck
- Varnished teak toerail, handrails, eyebrow and coaming cap
- Custom stainless steel bow and stern chocks integrated into toe rails
- Stainless steel pop up bow and stern cleats
- Curved Harken track for self tacking jib sheet
- Harken traveler system aft of cockpit with control lines led to winch pocket organizers
The M29 with tiller steering is designed to be crewed by a single person so sail handling has been engineered for simplicity, reliability and ease of use. All control lines, sheets and halyards have been led either below deck or along the cabin top to the cockpit within easy reach of the helmsman keeping the side decks clear and safe. HANNAH’s cockpit has been further refined with a custom varnished teak tiller that provides more room in the cockit and upgrades to the line and sail handling
- Teak decking on cockpit sole, cockpit seats and companionway threshold
- Varnished teak tiller with removable extension
- Varnished teak companionway dropboards
- Custom companionway hatch lies flush with cabin top when closed and slides under deck when open
- Custom line organizers in winch pockets in coaming provide easy access to jib sheet (both fine and coarse tune), spinnaker sheets, backstay adjustment, traveler lines and jib furler
- Lines led back on the cabin top to rope clutches or jam cleats include the main halyard, Cunningham, reef line and vang. Slots in the cabin back are leads for gennaker furler, mast head spinnaker and Code 0 halyards with block and tackle for fine tensioning of spinnaker halyards.
- Cockpit seat cushions
A small cabin contains full-length port and starboard settees, satin varnished cherry interior trim, hull sheathing and plenty of forepeak storage space. Below is the perfect place to stow picnics, sail bags and gear. An optional Lavac marine head k is located under the center section of the settee and includes deck pumpout.
- Cherry wood trim on window frames, main bulkhead opening and hull sheathing
- Bulkheads separate the cabin space from the sail locker storage area and forepeak
- Satin finished teak cabin sole (removable for access to bilge pump and lifting points)
- Cherry framed opening to forepeak
- Yanmar 2YM15C x SD Saildrive unit, 2-cylinder, direct-injected, fresh water-cooled marine diesel engine
- Flex-O-Fold folding two-blade propeller
- Yanmar instrument panel at the helm, with ignition switch, stop button, tachometer and audible alarms for cooling water high temperature and low oil pressure.
- SS single lever throttle and shift control
- Engine box is fitted with Soundown Vinyl/Foam composite noise reduction insulation.
- Racor 500MA spin on fuel/water separator.
- Fuel gauge
- Lavac manual marine head with 10 gallon holding tank
- Whale IC Gulper 220 electric bilge pump
- Whale manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Marlon through hull fittings and seacocks
- Marine group 27 AGM battery
- Yanmar 60 Amp/12 VDC alternator with internal regulator for battery charging.
- 12 VDC distribution panel
- 12-volt outlet
- Removable Solar panel with plug for charging on mooring with storage bag
ELECTRONICS & NAVAGATION:
- Garmin GPSmap 7616 color touch screen chartplotter on swing out carbon fiber bracket in companionway
- Raymarine Evolution EV-200 autopilot with p70 control display
SAILS, SPARS & RIGGING:
- Hall Spars high modulus carbon fiber spar with tapered spreaders
- Carbon fiber boom
- Mast and boom are finished with Awlgrip clear coat
- Hall rigid manual Quick Vang
- 1X19 stainless steel wire shrouds and headstay
- Dyneema backstay with block and tackle manual adjustment
- Cunningham led to cockpit
- Carbon bowsprit with furler for gennakers
- Harken under deck jib furler
- 2014 North 3Di 780 main with lazyjacks and stackpack
- 2021 North 3Di 760 RAW self-tacking furling jib
- 2014 North G-AP2 gennaker with furler
- 2021 North Code 55 furling Code sail
- 11lb Claw anchor with 6’ chain and 100’ ½” Yale Brait rode
- (4) adult PFD’s with storage bag
- Flare kit
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire port in engine box
- (3) fenders with fleece covers and fender lines
- Sun cover for cockpit and cabin (hangs from boom)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Material i Propeller
Max djupgående med last
Längd vid vattenlinje
30.28 l (Plast)
37.85 l (Plast)