250 000 £ (3 192 033 SKr) skatt betald
|Säljs av||Berthon International|2011 Seaward 35
Seaward 35, GULLFOSS is available for immediate hand over. She has been meticulously maintained over the years - benefitting from only being in her 2nd ownership 11 years since her launch date. Her spec includes an impressive navigation station with plenty of socialising space in the cockpit and saloon both converting into additional berths. A Seaward 35 is a rare thing and will not hang around for long.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Blue GRP semi displacement hull.
- Grey GRP deck.
- White GRP superstructure.
- Non-slip aft deck cockpit.
- Non-slip forward and side decks.
- Cutlass bearings replaced 2022.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x 370hp Yanmar diesel engines.
- Twin disc hydraulic gearboxes.
- 2 x Blade contra rotating propellers on stainless steel shafts.
- 2 x Cast bronze aerofoil rudders.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – circa 780.
- Engine last serviced: 2022.
- Cruising speed – approx. 15 knots.
- Maximum speed – approx. 28 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 x Blade contra rotating propellers.
- Single toggle bow thruster with separate battery unit.
- 12vDC/24vDC domestic system with 220v/110AC ring main from generator and shorepower.
- 2 x Engine start batteries.
- 2 x Domestic/service batteries.
- Victron Unit with a separate charger supported by 240v usage.
- Fischer panda circa 380hrs.
- Single shore power located in the aft cockpit.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water system pressurized by electric Par Max Type 4 pump.
- Hot water supply via 240V immersion with accumulator and engine calorifier.
- Fresh water shower on aft deck.
- 6 x Electric bilge pumps.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
Grey & Black Water:
- 88L plastic black water tank with electric pump out to sea and deck discharge point.
- 1600L fuel tanks split into 2 tanks.
- 170L plastic water tank in lazarette.
- Raymarine E120 chart plotter.
- Raymarine multifunction display.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata speed/log/depth.
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot.
- Starboard galley.
- Avonite worktop.
- Ceramic diesel hob.
- Hot & cold mixer tap.
- Pressurised water.
- 12v fridge.
- Storage lockers above and below.
- Open portholes for ventilation.
- Pressurised hot & cold shower with tap hose.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Blown air diesel heating system throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Sleeps a total of 5 in one forward cabin, dinette with insert and cockpit single.
- Finished in high quality wood throughout and fine dark blue upholstery.
Description of layout:
- Cockpit L shape seating and single berth.
- A dedicated glass and bottle cupboard, small can be found under the helm seat and more storage dotted around the cockpit including a chart table.
- Moving forward down three steps you will find the dinette that can convert into a double and over to starboard the galley again with ample storage above and below.
- The heads can be found in front of the additional seating with a separate hose/tap shower, sink and manual toilet.
- The in to the only and main cabin where you find a double bed with hanging storage finished in high quality woodwork and Alcantara headlining throughout.
- 6 x Stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Stainless steel quarter length hand rails with pulpit.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Teak bathing platform.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 25Kg plough anchor with 55m of 8mm chain secured in bow roller.
- Fenders and mooring lines.
- Lewmar electric windlass.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cushions for aft deck.
- Canvas windscreen covers in sand.
- Liferaft secured on the aft deck.
- Automatic extinguishers in engine room.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Längd vid vattenlinje||9.17m|
|Tank för Färskvatten|