39 995 £ (499 775 SKr) skatt betald
Rhu, Argyll & Bute
2010 Salpa Laver 21.5
The Salpa Laver 21.5 is built by Nautica Salpa, an Italian builder of high regard. It has a good sized cockpit with plenty of seating, 4 berths, either 2 singles and a double or two doubles and a separate toilet compartment. It's powered by a 4.3L 225hp Mercruiser petrol engine with stern drive.
If you are looking for a high quality pocket cruiser that does it all look no further.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Visa mer …
- LOA - 6.75m
- Beam - 2.25m
- Draft - 0.65m
- Displacement - 2300kg
HULL, DECK & KEEL
- White GRP hull.
- White GRP deck and superstructure.
- White GRP arch which carry's the stern light GPS receiver and acts as a fixing point for the canopy.
- CE Design Category C (2010).
- Hull prepared for the season.
- Quick A 512 electric anchor windlass with control at the helm.
- Bruce anchor with chain and stainless steel chain swivel.
- Bathing platform with Teak slats and bathing/safety ladder with Teak steps. The stainless steel frame also has two s/s handles at each corner. There are two further s/s handles on the stern.
- Stern boarding gate.
- Composite auxiliary outboard bracket which is on a spring loaded hinge for easy recovery.
- 2 bow, 2 midships and 2 stern cleats.
- 4 x fenders.
- Mooring warps.
INTERIOR & COCKPIT
- Accessed via a roller shutter door from the cockpit with two steps down into the cabin.
- Two settee berths in a 'V' configuration forward which can be converted to a double berth if required.
- Central table.
- Shortage areas outboard of the settee's.
- Separate seat opposite the heads with two drinks holders.
- Deck hatch for light and ventilation.
- Double, thwart ships berth under the cabin sole.
- There are carpets for the cockpit and interior.
- Separate heads compartment to starboard.
- Easy wipe down moulding with storage areas and shelf.
- Sink with pressurised cold water system.
- Chemical cassette toilet. A marine flushing toilet can be installed and there is pipework for this.
- The cockpit is large and laid out with white vinyl seating to starboard which wraps round the stern. There is a further infill piece to complete the stern seating when the access door isn't being used. The seating area will seat 6.
- Cockpit table.
- Under the stern seating is an access hatch to the engine and under the cockpit floor is an access hatch to the fuel tank.
- To starboard forward is the helm station with pilot and co-pilot seats.
- To port is a small galley with single burner CAN-SB gas hob with a sink and pressurised cold water tap.
- Single gas cylinder.
- A further small sink sits just aft for rinsing which has a pressurised shower fitting on an extending hose.
- Vitrifrigo front loading fridge with ice box.
- Danforth magnetic steering compass.
- Garmin GPS Map 556s (no chart card).
- Cobra Marina waterproof DSC VHF.
MACHINERY & PROPULSION
- Mercruiser 4.3L MPI, 225Hp. Serial No. 1A330481.
- Engine serviced.
- Approx. 40kts with an approx. cruising speed 15-20kts.
- Stern drive with 4 blade prop.
- Single lever gear and throttle control with trim tilt.
- Trim tabs with Instatrim control at helm.
- Sidepower bow thruster with control at helm.
- Engine hours 235 @17/6/22.
- Varta Professional 64ah engine battery & domestic battery.
- 12v ships electrics.
- 240v shore power.
- Shore power cable.
- Quick battery charger.
- SONY stereo CD player with removable face plate in a waterproof holder.
- 2 x Fusion waterproof speakers.
PLUMBING & TANKAGE
- 127L stainless steel fuel tank, easily accessed via a hatch in the cockpit floor.
- 60L plastic fresh water tank.
- Cockpit sink with pressurised cold water.
- Cockpit shower.
- Cockpit cover which extends from the windscreen over the full cockpit to the stern.
- Winter covers which extend to the central arch with stern access.
Any safety equipment such as life raft's, Epirb's, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
- I kg ABC fire extinguisher in the cockpit.
- Manual Whale bilge pump.
- Automatic bilge pump.
- Navigation lighting.
- Copy of builders certificate.
- Copy of delivery control card.
- Original engine declaration form.
- Copy of EC examination certificate & Declaration of Conformity.
- Copy of Salpa order confirmation.
- Copy of VAT invoices.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Material i Propeller
Max djupgående med last
Tank för Färskvatten
1 x 60 l (Plast)
1 x 127 l (Rostritt stål)