6 773 525 SKr skatt betald
2009 Oyster 54
Fantastic bluewater Oyster 54 cruising yacht that is perfectly set up for 2-handed cruising yet with comfortable accommodation in American white oak for a total of six. Automated rig and lots of updates of late including batteries, carbon passerelle, new covers, rig check, induction hob and much more. She is gleaming and awaits her new owner.
Visa mer …
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull ‘custom’ laminate comprises combination of E Glass, Kevlar and Carbon Fibre, which offers significant weight savings, strength and stiffness (advantages over a normal GRP construction).
- Incorporates a balsa core above the waterline for additional strength, stiffness and insulation.
- Solid laminate below waterline reinforced with stringers and floors.
- White hull with cove line and double boot top lines in standard Oyster blue.
- Deck moulded in GRP with balsa core.
- Teak laid decks with self-draining teak laid cockpit. GRP low profile ‘rolled edge’ bulwark.
- The stern design incorporates a platform instep trimmed with laid teak and two stainless steel steps for access to the stern deck.
Keel & Rudder:
- High performance bulb (HPB) external lead keel.
- Fully protected skeg-hung rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar engine 4JH4, 110hp.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: 2329.3 @ 23-11-2021.
- The main engine has been serviced in accordance with the manufacturers‘ instructions.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Wheel steering by Whitlock with leather covered 42” stainless steel and friction brake.
- Gori feathering propeller – 3 bladed.
- MaxPower tunnel bowthruster CT165, 14.5 hp.
- Lewmar Commander 24V 400 series electric hydraulic supply.
- Outhaul, in-mast furler, headsail furling and windlass.
- Oyster Marine tool kit.
- 24v ship’s supply.
- 220V AC ring main with 5 double, European outlet sockets located as appropriate within the layout and two additional 150 Amp, additional 220V European sockets at chart tableand galley.
- All batteries new from 2018.
- Domestic: 8 x 6V 250Ah Rolls AGM batteries to give 500Ah at 24V.
- Engine and generator start: 3 x Optima blue Top 12V 75Ah.
- 2 x Mastervolt Chargemaster batterychargers 24V/80A each.
- Mastervolt Masterview Easy display.
- Mastervolt Alpha Pro regulator.
- Engine start to generator start battery 12V ‘emergency’ link.
- 80 Amp 12V alternator to charge the engine start batteries.
- 150 Amp 24V Mastervolt alternator to charge the domestic battery bank.
- Onan MDKAV generator, 7kW / 220V 50Hz.
- Hours: 501 @ 23-11-2021.
- 30Amp dockside power cable.
- Hubbell socket in coaming.
- Mastervolt 220V MASS Sine Inverter – 24V/2500W.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- From an insulated approximately 73 litres (16 imp/19 US gallons) tank heated by the engine’s heat exchanger, or by thermostatically-controlled 220V, 1.25kW immersion heater element powered by the generator or dockside power.
- Aquatech 4 – 2010 220v watermaker, delivering 100 litres per hour.
- 24V electric bilge pump.
- Double action heavy-duty manual bilge pump.
- 850 litres approximately (187 imp/225 US gallons) in single GRP tank.
- 750 litres approximately (165 imp/198 US gallons) in single GRP tank.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Polypropylene gravity emptying holding tanks.
- Pump out on deck, plus at sea.
- Wema gauges.
- Flush-mounted S.I.R.S. Major 150mm diameter compass.
- Raymarine Lighthouse 3 – Speed, Depth and Analogue Wind (2018).
- Speed, Depth and Analogue Wind at companionway console.
- Raymarine Lighthouse 3 analogue wind direction at chart table and at pedestal.
- Raymarine Lighthouse 3 Graphic display at chart table.
- Raymarine GPS.
- Raymarine Lighthouse 3 screen at Navigation station with repeater screen at the pedestal (2018).
- SeaMe Radar target enhancer and transponder on first spreader, and antenna on top spreader.
- Raymarine E120 GPS / Plotter / Radar at chart table, with 4kW radome.
- RaymarineAIS 500 transceiver, connected to chart plotter at chart table.
- Raymarine ST7000 autopilot with ST6002 control head on pedestal.
- Windex at masthead.
- McMurdo Navtex 6 Plus.
- Raymarine VHF with secondary unit in the cockpit (2018).
- Navtex (2018).
- Satellite telephone with data (email) and voice (2017).
- Bosch WVT1260 washer/dryer, in saloon.
- Twin stainless steel sink inboard.
- Custom cooker set-up with Miele ceramic hob (2018).
- Bosch Combi Microwave mounted below, housed in joinered gimbaled surround.
- Frigomatic 24V refrigerator, keel-cooled front-opening, stainless steel unit.
- Frigomatic K50 compressor with plate for freezer box – keel cooled.
- Miele SS9 Slimline dishwasher.
- Quooker fitted 2017.
- Additional water filters fitted 2017.
- Oyster customised Wedgwood bone china crockery.
- Oyster customised Robert Welch stainless steel cutlery.
- Hot and cold freshwater deck shower.
- 2 x Dometic super quiet flush WCs (2020).
Heating & Ventilation:
- Cruisair (reverse cycle system), comprising of 12,000 BTU at 50Hz in owner’s stateroom, and air conditions units fitted in saloon and in the forward cabins (2018/19).
- Stereo FM radio / CD player with twin loudspeakers in the saloon headlining and fader control to a pair of waterproof cockpit loudspeakers (new 2018).
- Downlight type halogen lights in polished chrome finish.
- Reading light for each berth.
- Automatic door lights to drinks locker and refrigerator.
- Flexible chart table light.
- Red lights to all steps in saloon (2018).
- Boom lights (new 2018).
- Strobe light on lower spreader.
- Port and starboard navigation lights mounted on pulpit.
- Steaming/deck floodlight.
- Tri-white anchor/navigation light at masthead.
- Stern light and cockpit lights (new 2018).
Summary of Accommodation:
- Six berths in three cabins, excluding the saloon.
- Interior joinery finished in American White Oak. Designed to be modern and co-ordinated, whilst remaining practical and durable at sea. Essential features include sculpted fiddles and grabrails, ‘shadow-gap’ joints between panels and Oyster custom knobs for lockers and drawers.
- ‘Chequer-board’ style teak cabin sole.
- Work surfaces in galley in Avonite with upstands – Colour ‘Sandpiper’ and counter tops in heads in Avonite - Colour ‘Sandpiper’.
- Headlining in off-white vinyl.
- Upholstery in Alcantara.
- Carpets in main saloon and companionway replaced 2018.
- Lee screens on all berths, including 2 berths in the main saloon.
- Curtains in all cabins replaced 2018.
- Oceanair Skyscreen saloon blinds replaced 2018.
- OceanAir ‘Skyscreens’ to all deck hatches.
- Safe in the saloon.
- Oyster custom drop-down washboard system.
- Lewmar alloy-framed deck hatches.
- Gebo alloy-framed port lights in coaming.
- Gebo opening hull ports.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forward cabin with centerline double berth.
- Hanging locker, shelf and stowage beneath berth.
- Access to foredeck via forehatch.
- To starboard with upper and lower berths.
- Stowage beneath lower berth, hanging locker, vanity unit with drawer.
- To port with Dometic super quiet flush toilet and emergency salt water change over valve.
- Washbasin, shower, mirror and lockers.
- With L-shaped settee and table to starboard, and seating to port.
- Fold-over leaf table forms large dining table when opened, or an occasional table in its closed position; it also houses the washer/dryer.
- Stainless steel rod with inverted U’s as bookshelf in starboard side hullport.
- Locker for bottles and glasses.
- Brass barometer and brass clock
- To starboard with forward-facing chart table.
- Bookrack and drawer.
- Access to engine compartment inboard.
- To port, with ample storage.
- Single locker above dishwasher including shelves.
- Access to engine compartment.
- Aft cabin with double berth, slightly offset to port.
- Settee and custom desk to be a 3 drawer unit, desk top non opening to starboard.
- Large hanging locker, and several other lockers and drawers.
- Full length bevelled mirror on cabin side of head door within inlay area.
- Vanity light and mirror (2018).
- To starboard with Dometic super quiet flush toilet and emergency salt water change over valve.
- Washbasin, separate shower stall, mirror and lockers.
- Varnished cockpit table with stainless steel frame, folding leaves, insulated GRP box and refrigerated.
- Frigomatic cooled refrigerator unit, within the cockpit table. Compressor located beneath the sole in the galley.
- Rig – sloop. Selden hydraulic in-mast furling.
- Rigging fully checked by Foxes in 2019. Some shrouds replaced, nipples in boom greased.
- White finish to Selden spars.
- Running backstays.
- Towable genoa cars and rope clutches with fixed back stops.
- Tri-sail track on mast.
- Integral hydraulic backstay tensioner.
- 2 mast steps located 140cm from mast head.
- Reckmann hydraulic headsail furling.
- Removable inner forestay and adjuster, 2 x Wichard deck plates, halyard, extra pair of sheets and cars.
- Lewmar –
- 2 x 65 CEST electric two speed self-tailing primary winches.
- 1 x 48 CST two speed self-tailing winch.
- 2 x 50 CST two speed self-tailing main and genoa halyard winches on mast.
- 1 x 48 CEST electric mainsheet winch, to starboard.
- 1 x 48 CST mainsheet winch, to port.
- Dolphin Sails -
- Mainsail, furling, new in September 2013.
- 130% Genoa, new in September 2013.
- Additional 110% genoa in Dacron, 2009.
- Midship gateway stanchions.
- Fold-down stainless steel bathing/boarding ladder.
- Socket in top transom rung for passerelle and halyard, including clutch on mast.
- 2.5m teak passerelle and lightweight carbon fibre passerelle which stows in the lazarette.
- Stainlesss steel pulpit and pushpit.
- Stainless steel cockpit cleats and a pair of additional stainless steel mooring cleats mounted to transom bulwark.
- Stainless steel guard rails over forward dorade boxes.
- Lazarette locker with twin stainless steel gas struts.
- Quarter pushpit seats in teak and stainless steel.
- Gas locker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 34kg (75lb) CQR anchor with 60m of 12mm calibrated galvanised chain.
- Lewmar V4 vertical capstan type 24V hydraulic anchor windlass.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Large acrylic fold-down companionway sprayhood – Colour: Silver with leather covered stainless steel grabrail to aft end, and midships opening section replaced 2019 by Dolphin Sails.
- Acrylic bimini – Colour: Silver, in 2 parts offering protection over the helm and another section protecting the centre cockpit replaced 2019 by Dolphin Sails.
- Acrylic covers for cockpit table and wheelbinnacle – Colour: Silver, and dinghy cover all replaced 2019 by Dolphin Sails.
- 5 x Cockpit cushions. 2 x sun cushions that fit forward of the mast (2018).
- Overall winter cover.
Tender & Outboard:
- Cooney shortened S150 manual davits with belly bands and dinghy locator kit.
- Lode Master inflatable dinghy, 2.6m with inflatable bottom.
- Yamaha 4hp 4-stroke outboard motor.
- Ocean Safety 8 man Valise. Next service due TBA.
- Echomax 230 radar reflector on mast.
- Horseshoe buoy.
- Webbing jackstays.
- RaymarineMOB button on pedestal.
- Emergency tiller.
- 2 x EPIRBS, 1 x in the saloon and a 2nd on the cockpit pedestal (float free).
- Jonbuoy MOB recovery (2018).
- Various including automatic fire extinguisher in engine bay.
- Fire blanket.
- Electric gas solenoid valve, switched at galley.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Längd vid vattenlinje