259 900 $ (2 640 884 SKr)
2009 Edgewater 388CC
New Listing Coming Soon
Visa mer …
Manufacturer Provided Description
The EdgeWater 388CC began with a stunning hull form designed by world-renowned naval architect Michael Peters. Like all EdgeWaters, it has a variable deadrise hull with a sharp deep-V entry and large reverse chines for a smooth dry safe ride, but also features a ventilated stepped bottom for reduced drag at higher speeds. Matching these design features with our super-strong, proprietary construction technology, Single Piece Infusion (SPI), the hull achieves a strength-to-weight ratio that significantly improves handling, fuel economy, top speed and range. Specifically tuned to unleash the power of Yamaha?s incredibly advanced four-stroke power systems, the perfectly-balanced hull utilizes the extra weight of the four-strokes to offset a wider beam and sharper entry, giving more efficient, stable performance and easier planing over a wider range of speeds and sea conditions.The 388CC has been thoughtfully designed with every amenity you?d expect: abundant storage, massive fishboxes, ample livewells, a large console with spacious head,comfortable seating, ergonomic helm center and a most impressive list of upgrades.
- Teak Console Interior Package
- U-Shape Bow Seating with Cushions and Storage
- 120 Gallon Auxillary Fuel Tank with Electric Tank Selector Valves
- Twin Engine Ready
- Triple Engine Ready
- Aluminum Framed Hardtop with Electronics Box, Rod Holders (6), PFD Storage Bag, Overhead Lighting, Spreader Lights, Helm Lights (white & red LED)
- Stereo Package with Clarion Marine CD player, Ipod Input, 4 Clarion 7.7" Speakers, Sirius Ready
- Premium Stereo Package with 960 Watt Clarion Marine CD player, Ipod input, 18 JL Audio Speakers, 2 JL Audio Amplifiers, Sirius Sat w/6 month service
- Underwater LED Lights
- Lockable Under Gunwale Rod Storage Box - Starboard (3)
- Lockable Under Gunwale Rod Storage Box - Port (3)
- Custom Imron Colored Hull
Max hp displayed as standard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tank för Färskvatten
113.56 l ()