340 000 $ (3 596 970 SKr)
|Säljs av||Hinckley Yacht Brokerage|2008 Morris M36
RAPTURE is a very nice example of the Sparkman & Stephens designed M36 Daysailer. Blending traditional aesthetics with modern materials and naval architecture and heirloom quality craftsmanship, the M36 is designed to be easily handled by one person while providing a large, comfortable cockpit for family and friends. Down below, a simple open interior includes everything needed for an overnight with an enclosed head, basic galley and two full length settees.
RAPTURE is for sale from her second owner and has been used summers in New England since new and stored inside winters. Her current owner has done extensive upgrading to her including new North sails, new B&G electronics, electric secondary winches and innovative rigging of the main and jib sheets to allow trimming from either side while preserving the self-tacking simplicity that the M36 is known for.
HULL and DECK CONSTRUCTION:
- Manually consolidated composite hull with Vinylester resin throughout and vacuum-bagged Corecell closed cell foam core.
- Longitudinal stringers and transverse keel floors
- Fiberglass engine bed
- Marine plywood structural bulkheads
- Awlgrip Flag Blue hull
- Awlgrip Cream single boot stripe
- Gold Leaf w/clear coat cove stripe
- Red bottom paint
- Externally fastened lead fin keel with modified bulb for moderate draft and enhanced performance
- Manually consolidated deck with Polyester resin with vacuum-bagged Core-Cell foam core.
- Core removed in areas of deck hardware and through hull fittings.
- Oyster Yacht White gelcoat with tan nonskid
- Quarter sawn teak decking on cockpit sole and side decks
- Varnished teak toe rail, eyebrow, dorade boxes and coaming cap.
- Custom cast SS bow and stern chocks that integrate beautifully with the teak toe rail
- Midship toe rails chocks and folding cleats
- SS deck plates and latches
- Forepeak storage area for anchor, lines and fenders with flush deck fiberglass hatch
- Stainless steel folding boarding ladder with storage in forepeak locker
- Large stainless deck hatch in foredeck
- Three large fixed portlight on each side of cabin
- Cockpit drainage meets the minimum requirements of ORC Category 2 and CE Category B.
The cockpit on the M36 is the focal point of the boat and is set up to comfortably sail with family and friends with settees port and starboard. All control lines have been led aft to four electric, self-tailing winches on either side of the helm in easy reach from the wheel. This allows the boat to be simple singlehanded without leaving the helm while still allowing guests to participate if desired. The two long settees forward of the wheel provide seating for six adults and at over six feet are even long enough for a nap. Hatches in the settees provide access to large sail lockers and systems below.
- Teak decking on cockpit sole and cockpit seats
- Removable varnished teak table with folding leaves with padded storage bag
- Varnished teak rimmed stainless steel steering wheel.
- Saloon style louvered companionway doors and storage bag in cockpit locker
- (2) SS cup holders in cockpit winch pods
- Cockpit seat cushions with seat back cushions
- Jib sheet is double ended and runs to electric self tailing Lewmar winches outboard of helm, allowing trimming from either side of cockpit
- Main halyard, jib furling line and main sheet is led under deck through rope clutches at helm to electric Harken Rewind self-tailing winches
- Main sheet is double ended to the Harken electric winches on either side of helm, allowing trimming from either side of cockpit
- Vang control line is double ended and run to jam cleats in coaming on either side of wheel.
- Line lockers outboard of wheel port and starboard to organize lines
- Custom Morris fiberglass helm pedestal with engine controls, helm guard with chartplotter and binnacle
Although most passengers will spend more time on deck than below, the warm interior is beautifully finished off and provides two full length settees, , an enclosed head and a simple galley – a comfortable place to get out of the sun or unexpected weather or to spend a night aboard.
- All interior joinery is Herreshoff style with white bulkheads and gloss varnished cherry trim, except the head, which is trimmed in oiled teak.
- white overhead panels in main cabin
- Satin finished teak cabin sole
- (2) SS 3” cowl vents on varnished teak dorade boxes
- Solar vent on the cabin top above the head compartment
- Large opening overhead hatch in forepeak
- (5) Frigast “Cabin” wall-mounted chrome cabin lights with integral switches
- (1) Imtra SS dome cabin lights with integral switch in head
- (1) Imtra SS red/white dome light with integral switch in galley
Windows, Ports & Hatches:
- Deckhouse portlights are toughened safety glass, frameless installation
- Forward stainless steel cabin hatch over forepeak
- Foredeck and cockpit hatches are flush fiberglass.
- Saloon style removable companionway doors with storage bag in cockpit locker.
- Isotherm 1.45 CUFT top loading 12VDC refrigerator with SS liner
- Corian counter top
- Mirror-polished undermounted stainless steel sink
- Fynspray model WS-60 chrome plated manual pump faucet
- Garbage bin
- Drawers under counter with additional storage in lockers outboard and under the counter
- Raritan PHII manual marine toilet.
- Holding tank monitor
- Corian counter top with mirror-polished SS sink
- Fynspray model WS-60 chrome plated manual pump faucet
- High grade glass mirror with frame on forward bulkhead
- Overhead dome light
- Teak framed mirror on forward bulkhead
- Storage in lockers outboard of sink and in drawer and locker below counter
- Solar powered vent provides ventilation
- Additional mount for removable table with storage behind settee seat backs
- Shelves outboard of settees with lockers
- Large opening to forepeak storage area through double louvered cherry doors
- Large opening hatch over forepeak provides abundant ventilation
- Storage lockers with drawers forward of settees
- Yanmar 3YM20 x SD Saildrive unit, 3-cylinder, direct-injected, fresh water-cooled marine diesel engine, maximum 21 hp @3600 RPM. Approximately 570 hours October, 2022
- Flex-O-Fold 16” two blade propeller
- Fiberglass engine mount
- Custom Morris instrument panel at the helm, includes ignition power, start button, stop button, audible alarms for cooling water high temperature and low lube oil pressure, and tachometer with illumination switch.
- Single lever engine gear and throttle with neutral safety switch located on the pedestal.
- Engine box is fitted with Soundown Vinyl/Foam composite noise reduction insulation.
- Racor model #220 spin-on fuel/water separator
- 20-gallon aluminum fuel tank w/deck filler cap
- 20-gallon Polyethylene waste holding tank with gravity drain to seacock
- Snake River external tank level monitor
- 20-gallon PVC fresh water tanks w/deck filler cap
- Whale diaphragm 12VDC bilge pump with removable strainer
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump located near helm in cockpit
- Edson wire rope/chain steering system with 34” varnished teak rim wheel
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost
- (2) Self-aligning rudder bearings and adjustable lip seal
- (2) 12VDC 105 Ah AGM house batteries (new 2020)
- (1) 12VDC 105 Ah AGM engine start battery (new 2020)
- Mastervolt 90 Amp/12VDC alternator with multi-stage regulator for battery charging
- Mastervolt 12 VDC distribution panel
- 12v outlet at electrical panel
- Dockside shore power system with 30A inlet and shore cord and AC electrical panel
- Mastervolt 30 watt battery charger
ELECTRONICS & NAVAGATION:
- B&G Zeus color chartplotter at helm (2019)
- B&G Radar interfaced to Zeus display (2019)
- (3) B&G Triton multifunction instrument displays with wind,speed and depth transducers
- Raymarine ST60 sutopilot
- Icom M422 VHF in main cabin with Command Mic in cockpit
- Ritchie 5” compass
- Fusion MS-RA70 Bluetooth stereo with speakers in cabin and cockpit (2019)
SPARS and RIGGING:
- Carbon fiber mast by Hall Spars
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders
- Hall Spars aluminum boom painted to match deck
- Self-tacking jib on athwartships track
- Harken MKIV 2 manual headsail furling unit
- Standing rigging is Navtec SS rod
- Navtec integral hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Hall manual rigid vang
- Spinnaker halyard
- Radar reflector
- (2) Harken 40 electric Rewind chrome self-tailing winches for main halyard, jib furler and double ended main sheet
- (2) Lewmar 40 electric two speed chrome self-tailing winches for jib and spinnaker sheets
- Lewmar rope clutches at helm for lines to electric winches
- (1) Lewmar 16 two speed chrome self-tailing winch on mast
- North NorDac Crosscut full batten Mainsail (2021)
- North NorDac Crosscut Furling Jib with vertical battens (2020)
- North NorLon G1 AP Gennaker with snuffer (2019)
- Main sail cover
ANCHORING and MOORING:
- Bruce 22 lb. anchor w/ 100’ Yale Brite Nylon rope, 6’ of chain
- Dock lines and Fenders (w/fleece covers)
- Emergency tiller
- (2) Kidde Mariner 110 portable dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Engine compartment “Fire Port”
- Tool kit, Flare kit and Air Horn
- (6) Adult Type II life jackets with storage bag
- Canvas pedestal and wheel cover (new 2022)
- Varnished teak flagstaff and flag with SS socket welded to the backstay chainplate
- 2-pc SS midship folding ladder w/PVC treads
- Boat manuals
- Clock and Barometer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Material i Propeller||Brons|
|Max djupgående med last||1.6m|
|Längd vid vattenlinje||7.62m|
|Tank för Färskvatten||75.71 l (Plast)|
|Bränsletank||75.71 l (Aluminium)|
|Förvaringstank övrigt||75.71 l (Plast)|