2008 Island Packet 46514m
439 000 $ (4 908 264 SKr)
Tortola, Brittiska jungfruöarna
|Skrovform||Monoskrov|2008 Island Packet 465
2008 Island Packet 465 COOL GIRL is a 2 cabin owners version, cutter rigged with a center cockpit and large aft deck. She offers exceptional livability above and below deck, featuring practical cruising features coupled with impeccable craftsmanship and the classic Island Packet look that stands out in the marina or under sail.
COOL GIRL has been owned, upgraded and maintained to a high standard by a knowledgeable yachtsman with exceptional attention to detail. Over $100k spent in upgrades & maintenance in the last couple years to keep her in top form! If you are in the market for a 100% turn key, comfortable center cockpit cruiser, look no further. The vessel is currently located in Nanny Cay Marina, Tortola, BVI.
Contact Chesnee Cogswell today at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone/Whatsapp at 284-346-9688.
COOL GIRL's large center cockpit provides more than just a comfortable place for your crew to congregate. It provides a safe working area with and elevated panoramic view from which you can perform all the necessary adjustments underway. Wide side decks, strategically placed hand rails and recessed foredecks maximize your safety on deck.
The IP 465's extra length is derived largely from a modified, extended stern with an aft-raked transom. This provides a large aft deck area that features a generous lazarette that acts as a 'garage' for cruising necessities and room for a 10-foot dinghy on the aft deck that is easily lifted into place by the aft halyard guided by the extendable boom.
The rig is IP conventional, with roller furling main, jib, and self-tacking staysail on a Hoyt boom. This particular model also features a Furling Code 0 as well for the light wind days. All sheets leading back to the center cockpit making for easy short or single handed sailing.
As stunning as the 465 is above deck, it's even more appealing down below. Entering via the comfortably angled companionway steps, your attention will be drawn to the two full-length settees. The large main dining table on a hinge that easily stows against a bulkhead wine rack when not in use, opening up the area for socializing. The expansive main salon boasts more than seven feet of headroom. A well-appointed combination of hand crafted teak furnishings & joinery, SS hand rails on the ceiling & handles throughout the vessel for use under way and ample storage. To port of the companionway is the deluxe nav station that any world cruiser would appreciate. Featuring a high-backed swivel armchair, an IP logo inlaid into the chart table on a hinge with storage tray beneath, easy access to the electronic equipment, tank indicators and breaker panels. There's also a wet locker and a chart storage compartment within an arm's reach.
The walk-thru galley to starboard is fit for a master chef and includes opening ports on either side to keep the breeze flowing. Plenty of room on the Corian® countertops with molded raised lip, gimbaled oven/stove, microwave and ample storage throughout makes for an excellent galley & cooking space. The generous top-loading refrigerator and freezer compartments will keep your ice cream rock hard and tequila ice cold! Either compartment may be used for refrigerated or frozen storage by the digital controls. She also features a pull out drawer fridge for easy access to your favorite beverages.
The two generous staterooms give you less of the feel of a cabin and more of a bedroom. Both cabins are equipped with 'island' queen size beds and massive ensuite heads. Both heads feature vanities with Corian® countertops, separate shower stalls with folding acrylic doors and standard VacuFlush® heads. The cabins fill opposite ends of the interior, their privacy ensured by the galley, nav/office and salon that occupy the midship of the vessel.
INTERIOR & GALLEY EQUIPMENT
- Raised main salon with panoramic view through seven fixed safety glass windows with polished SS exterior frames.
- Full length settees port and starboard (Port Extends to make a double berth) with ergonomically shaped, multi-density foam covered cushions with large storage areas behind and beneath.
- Large folding-leaf table folds against the bulkhead for an open salon.
- Solid tongue and groove teak & oak varnished cabin sole.
- Aft owner's stateroom with island berth, upholstered custom mattress and large ensuite head compartment. Dressing seat, gasketed access door to lazarette.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker and bureaus. Solid tongue and groove varnished teak and oak Cabin sole.
- Forward stateroom with island berth, upholstered custom mattress, privacy doors to forward passageway and head compartment. Cedar-lined hanging locker and bureaus. Solid tongue and groove varnished teak and oak cabin sole.
- 110v sockets in each stateroom & throughout the vessel.
- Head compartments with separate stall showers and solid Corian® counters with molded in fiddles.
- VaccuFlush heads with tank monitor.
- Molded slip-resistant sole in heads & Galley
- Navigation center with high-backed swivel chair and armrests
- Tilt-out storage bin for charts
- Hanging wet locker adjacent to nav area and companionway w/louvered door and drain to bilge.
- Galley with walk-through design for easy passage fore and aft.
- Well insulated refrigeration compartments with double gasketed drop top lids with gas support struts for easy access.
- Digital control of either compartment for refrigeration or freezer operation.
- Refrigerated drawer below for convenient access to frequently used items.
- Deluxe three-burner Force 10 LPG stove with oven and broiler, stainless steel sealed burner top, guard rail with harness hooks, lift off cover, storage under.
- Microwave oven 2022
- Pull out garbage bin integrated into engine room access door
- Deep s/s sinks with one removable matching Corian fill in piece
- Hot and cold pressure tap water with retractable spray unit, manual filtered fresh water pump, & manual salt water pump
- Ample storage, dish racks, cutlery drawers.
- Solid Corian® countertops with integrated fiddles.
- SeaGull IV water filter for freshwater at dedicated faucet at galley sink & head sinks.
- (15) SS side opening ports with safety glass and screens throughout the vessel
- (6) overhead hatches with retractable screens/shades
- Teak hardwoods & veneer surfaces for bulkheads, cabinetry and trim.
- Furniture quality satin varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces by a multi-coat process
- Extensive sound proofing in engine/generator room w/ Premium lead-lined insulation, gasketed access doors w/ excellent engine/gen access.
- Numerous chrome plated interior cabin side lights and recessed main overhead dimmable area lights
- Dimmable indirect perimeter ambient lighting in main salon and all cabins
- Courtesy light switch at companionway
- Electrical panel and battery selector switches
- Dome lights in engine room, machinery areas & lazarette
- Extra reading lights in main salon & cabins
- (6) 12V interior fans
- (7) Down throw pillows
- Removable stainless steel companionway ladder with slip resistant teak treads with engine room access behind
- Teak grate at base of companionway lifts to reveal removable dust pan and bilge access
- Overhead and bulkhead mounted s/s handrails & handles throughout interior for safety and security
HULL & DECK GEAR
- KATO Heavy Duty Stern Arch w/ (4) Solar Panels, Dinghy Davits & Removable SS Dinghy Hang Bars, Block and Tackle for Easy Lifting.
- Custom StarBoard® hinged entrance doors for companionway w/ screens & lock
- Professionally refinished horizontal companionway boards w/ IP Logo 2021
- Professionally refinished folding teak cockpit table w/ inlay IP Logo 2021
- Numerous heavy duty SS D-rings throughout the vessel. (Galley, Salon, Cockpit & Foredeck)
- (12, Yes 12) 12" Heavy duty SS deck cleats on teak cap rail
- Boom extension slide bar for easy lifting of heavy items like dinghies to the large aft deck space.
- LEWMAR folding ships wheel w/ new leather wrap
- (2) Cockpit scupper drains w/ dedicated thru-hulls
- (6) Cabin top opening hatches w/ shade & screens
- (15) SS side opening port holes
- WEST MARINE 10' Tender (2018) w/ Johnson 2 stroke 15hp outboard
- MUIR 2500 CHEETAH 12V windlass w/ deck Foot Switches & helm station controller
- Fore deck freshwater wash down w/ quick release hose
- 66# Delta primary anchor w/ 150' of new (2022) chain plus approx. 150? ½' rode
- 44# Secondary anchor w/ 30' chain plus 150 braided ½' rode
- Dodger & bimini in good condition
- Bimini has custom shade screen aft
- Sanded & oiled teak toe rail
- Cockpit cushions w/ closed-cell foam
- (7) Sunbrella covers for all the (plexiglass) top opening 2022
- Stern pushpit with integrated seats port & starboard
- Stern pushpit seat cushions
- Integrated SS gates with pelican hooks port, stbd & aft
- Removable SS vent scoops
- (2) LUMITEC white/blue mast deck lights 2019
- SIDE POWER 6hp bow thruster
- Large aft deck lazarette storage accessible from aft cabin as well
- Aft Deck Lockers to port & stbd (stbd for propane, 2x 10lb tanks)
- Transom shower
- Large swim platform with telescopic ladder (Additional spare ladder)
- (6) SS Hand rails on cabin top
- (2) SS Granny bars on either side of the mast
- 'Magma' SS paddle board stanchion clamp rack 2019
- Sodablast bottom, Inter-Protect 200 epoxy barrier coat, fresh bottom paint & Awlgrip boot stripe 2021 (By B&G Marine Services Nanny Cay)
- New zincs 2021
SAILS & RIGGING
- All sails are roller furling with lined lead aft to the cockpit. This and the electric winches make for easy short or single hand sailing.
- MACK SAILS In-Mast roller furling Mainsail 2019
- MACK SAILS Furling Code Zero w/ 'Bamar' RLG Evo continuous furling system 2019
- 'Quantum' Dacron Genoa 2011
- Staysail with HOYT® Boom 2011
- HARKEN Roller Furling Systems on both head sails
- All running & standing rigging replaced in 2019
- Mast replaced with a full UNSPLICED mast in 2019
- HARKEN Mainsheet traveler
- HARKEN Jib & Staysail tracks
- HARKEN Blocks & Tackle for all running rigging
- Manual Boom Vang
- (2) Electric LEWMAR 54ST 2-SPEED PRIMARIES
- (2) LEWMAR 16ST 2-SPEED SECONDARIES
- (2) (One Electric) LEWMAR 44ST 2-SPEED CABIN TOP WINCHES
- (2) MAST-MOUNTED LEWMAR 30CST HALYARD WINCHES
- (1) MAST-MOUNTED LEWMAR 8C HALYARD WINCH
- (5) Jammers on coach roof. (2 Starboard, 3 Port)
- 1122 SF of working sail area plus Furling Code 0
- YANMAR 75HP 4JH4-TE 75HP Turbo Marine Diesel Engine w/ Approx 3800 hrs
- Fuel Prime Pump 12v
- Oil Drain/Change Hose Installed
- Raw Water Strainer
- Dedicated Diesel Racores for Gen & Engine
- Mas Power 8kw 120v w/ (1336hrs 2/2022)
- Extensive Sound Proofing in engine/generator room w/ Premium Lead-lined insulation, Gasketed access doors w/ Excellent Engine/Gen Access
- 3 Blade Bronze NIBRAL Fixed Prop
- SIDE POWER 6HP Bow Thruster
- DOMETIC/CRUSAIR AC Units w/ Reverse Cycle Heating
- 10,000 BTU UNIT IN AFT CABIN
- 16,000 BTU UNIT IN MAIN SALON
- 8,000 BTU UNIT IN FWD CABIN
- JABSCO Fresh Water Pump 2019
- RULE 3700 Electric Bilge Pump w/ ULTRASAFETY High Water Alarm System
- FRIGIBOAT12v Coldplate Fridge & Freezer; Control Displays 2019
- DOMETIC 12v Drawer Fridge & Compressor 2020
- Fridge/Freezer Drain Pump 2019
- UL Listed 11 gallon Electric Hot Water Heater w/ Engine Exchanger
- Insulated Hot Water Hoses throughout the vessel
- Dedicated Head (Sink/Shower) Sump Pump w/ Strainers
- LPG Remote Solenoid Control w/ Dual Safety Shutoff
- (2) 10lb Propane Tanks
- Fuel Shutoff Valves for Gen & Engine
- Mechanical Fuel Gauge on Tank
- SEA LAND VacuFlush System for both heads w/ Y-Valves
- Fiberglass 55gal Holding Tank w/ SS Deck Pump Out Fitting
- SWITCH TECH EDGE I-SERIES Tank Monitor (Water & Holding)
110v / 60hz / 12v
- (8) AGM Group 27, 900 MCA, 580 CCA - 5 in 2019/ 3 in 2022
- (4) House Bank
- (1) Generator
- (1) Engine
- (2) Windlass & Bow Thruster
- MASPOWER 8kw Genset
- TWO 30 AMP Shore Power Inlet w/ Dedicated Exterior Breakers
- Parallel Switch In Cockpit for Emergency Engine Start
- (2) HUBBEL White 50' Shore Power Cables w/ Splitter for 50 Amp Service Option 2019
- (4) KYOCERA KC85T (85Watt) Solar Panels on Dinghy Davit Arch
- SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER: BLUE SKY
- BATTERY MONITOR: BLUE SKY
- BATTERY CHARGER: CHARLES 5000 Series, 60Amp/3 Stage
- INVERTER: XANTREX 120Vac, 60Hz, 1800 Watt
- ALTERNATOR: BALMAR 100Amp
- PRO-SAFE FAILSAFE 60 AMP Galvanic Isolator
- (14) 110v Outlets throughout the vessel
- CHARTPLOTTER:12" RAYMARINE Axiom 12 MFD (Touchscreen) in NavPod at Helm 2019
- AIS RECEIVER: AIS 700, Integrated w/ RAYMARINE Chartplotter 2019
- AUTOPILOT: RAYMARINE ST6002 w/ Wireless Remote
- RADAR: RAYMARINE 4 KWC Chirp WIFI Radome 2019
- SPEED/DEPTH/WIND: (3) RAYMARINE I-70 Multifunction Displays Centered on Coachroof 2019
- DEPTHSOUNDER: AIRMAR LX200 2019
- VHF: ICOM Main at Nav Station, Remote at Helm
- COMPASS: RITCHIE w/ Custom IP Logo at Helm
- STEREO: ALPINE w/ Fusion Speakers in Cockpit & Alpine in Salon
- SALEM Ships Clock & Barometer
- (6) Life Jackets
- Throw Cushion
- Emergency Tiller
- (3) Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Extinguisher port hole on engine room compartment
- WHALE Manual Bilge Pump
- RULE 3700 Electric Bilge Pump w/ ULTRASAFETY High Water Alarm System
Damage History Disclosure
'COOL GIRL', previously 'Changing Tags', was on the hard in St Thomas for Hurricane Irma in 2017. She fared well for the most part but broke her rig and two jack stands pierced the hull when she fell to starboard. Some evidence of very minor fresh water intrusion ingress from the broken mast. Photos of the 2 lockers effected prior to repairs upon request. Owner has since has corrected any evidence of this. No funky smells or anything of the sort.
She was taken into the hands of an experienced yachtsman/boat builder in early 2018 who wasted no time and spared no expense in the repairs and upgrades. He chose to spend the extra money to ship the factory 65' full length (No Splice!) mast and had it professionally installed with all new standing rigging. He also went ahead with a new furling mainsail and added the luxury of a furling Code Zero that you will notice in the listing photos. Fiberglass repair work on the bottom from the jack stands was professionally carried out and cost less than $8000. Full disclosure of bottom work and photos of repairs from the recent soda blast stripping of the bottom upon request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 2017 West Marine 310 Double Floor HYP
Hastighet och avstånd
|Max djupgående med last||1.52m|
|Tank för Färskvatten||1 x 984.21 l ()|
|Bränsletank||1 x 605.67 l ()|
|Förvaringstank övrigt||1 x 208.2 l ()|