2008 Contender 36 Fish Around11m
196 500 $ (1 965 570 SKr)
2008 Contender 36 Fish Around
2008 Contender 36 Fish Around "Black Friday"
Propelled by triple 2017 Suzuki 300HP engines, the 36 Fish Around slices through the roughest chop like a hot knife through butter, while giving you an exceedingly dry ride, courtesy of Contender’s 24.5° deadrise hull. With a generous 420-gallon fuel capacity, you won’t have any problem getting to where the fish are! A massive deck fish box, and 60-gallon below deck livewell, and an A/C cabin enclosed electric head with shower are just a few of the features you’ll benefit from while on board.
- 2017 Suzuki Re-Power 3 x 300HP
- Tripel Axel Real X Trailer
- New 12” Garmin MFD
- 3 New Bilge Pumps w/ Auto Switches
- New Macerator on Fish Box
- New Stainless Steel LED All Around Light
- New Raw Water Pump for A/C Unit
- New Thru Hulls and Valves for A/C, Head Intake and Overboard Discharge
- Full Service on Motors and Lower Units Just Completed
- Fresh Racor Filters
Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers since 1970, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.
Visa mer …
- A/C to cabin on Shore power
- Head and shower with Sink
- Seating with drop down table and filler cushion
- Twin Teak Ladder-Back Helm Chairs
- Roll up Enclosures to 3 sides
- Side Cubby Storage to Port and Stbd
- Hardtop with 1 Center Rigger and 2 Outriggers
- New 12” Garmin MFD (installing now, no photo yet)
- New Garmin Radar (installing now, no photo yet)
- New Garmin Auto-Pilot (installing now, no photo yet)
- New Twin VHF Radios Standard Horizon
- 4 x Suzuki C10 Displays
- Aft-Facing Mezzanine Style Seating
- In Deck Live Well 60 Gallons
- Fish Box 300 Gallons
- Opening Transom Door
- Washdown with Hose
- Windlass with anchor, chain and rode
- Walk around to bow with flush-mounted grab rails
- Bolsters all the way around the bow and cockpit
- Rod holders up forward on bow
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.