2008 Beneteau Oceanis 4614m
180 000 € (1 970 616 SKr) skatt ej betald
|Skrovform||Monoskrov|2008 Beneteau Oceanis 46
This particular Oceanis 46 is in great condition with many additional equipment and full sails package mainsail, genoa, gennaker, code 0 and two spare sets of main+genoa. Fully equipped with navigation electronics package chartplotter, radar, AIS, EPIRB + SART, 3 blade folding propeller, bimini, sprayhood, davits with dinghy, teak passerelle and many more. For maximum ease of use you have one electric winch for the mainsail halyard.
Most importantly the boat has new dyform wire shrouds, forestay and backstay since 2020.
For more information and online viewing or to arrange an appointment for viewing,
please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +359 888 199 229
I : 54.00 ft
J : 16.25 ft
P : 50.83 ft
E : 17.25 ft
Working Sail Area : 331.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
NEW - A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts. The Océanis 46 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance.
- 3 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 locker to port.
- 1 locker under helm seat to starboard and 1 under helm seat to port.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches:
- Twin steering consoles with stainless steel handrail capable of taking navigation instruments (instruments available as an option).
- 2 column-mounted steering compasses, one at each helm position. -1 engine control panel located near the helm seat to starboard.
- GRP cockpit table with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, bottle rack or pivoting support (option) to take chart reader (option), stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- 2 waterproof speakers.
- 2 winch handle pockets.
- 1 shore supply socket to starboard.
- GRP self-draining cockpit floor.
- 1 gas locker for 2 bottles located at the bottom of the cockpit near the access to the transom skirt.
- Woodwork in saloon, cabins, galley and at chart table is in fruit-tree stained wood.
- Parquet look laminated wood soles.
- Fabric lining to cabins, saloon and galley.
1 back lit electrical panel: 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches + 4 x 220 V switches.
- 1 bipolar breaker.
- 1 x 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection to electrical panel, differential and bi-polar thermal circuit breakers for 220 V and 12 V thermal circuit breaker.
- 1 voltmeter, 220 V ? 12 V.
- 1 water gauge and 1 fuel gauge via central LCD screen.
- 1 low battery and low fuel tank alarm.
- 2 x 140 Amp service batteries.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery. Located beneath the sole at the companionway.
- 1 x 220 V shore supply socket, 1 x 40 Amp battery charger, 15 m cable.
- 1 alternator coupled to the engine (80 Amp).
- 1 power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
Lighting and sockets:
- 7 x 220 V sockets.
- 7 reading lights
- 23 halogen deckhead lights
- 2 striplights
- 1 white / red striplight
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- 1 steaming light.
- 1 masthead anchor light / navigation light.
- 1 deck light.
- Conduit for wiring of options.
- U-shaped galley built in to companionway.
- 1 rectangular stainless steel double sink with chopping board.
- 1 mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- 1 stainless steel, gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- 1 front-opening 12 V, 130 litres refrigerator.
- 1 top-opening GRP 100 L icebox compartment.
- Synthetic resin worktop surrounding sinks, along the hull and over the icebox.
- 1 locker with double doors under sink with wastebin and stainless steel bottle rack.
- 1 unit comprising 3 lockers with shelving and tea towel holder.
- 1 cutlery drawer.
- 1 locker with sliding stainless steel vegetable rack.
- 3 closed shelves.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- Yanmar 75HP engine
- Drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner moulding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam
- Ventilation ensured by an air intake and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Engine access by companionway steps through an opening supported by a gas-strut.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft is protected by a GRP moulding in the hull. -1 fixed three-blade propeller.
- 1 rotomoulded fuel tank (200 litres), located under the aft starboard berth with electronic gauge.
- Seawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start, located in the cockpit to starboard near the helm seat.
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chainplate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver livery.
- Steel Blue is available as an option.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for optimum strength / weight ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a moulded diamond non-slip finish.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Vindhastighet och vindriktning||Raymarine|
|Helt skalkat huvudsegel||✓|
|Assymetrisk spinnaker||Code 0|
|Material i Propeller||Brons|
|Tank för Färskvatten||565.16 l ()|
|Bränsletank||235 l ()|