98 000 € (1 117 166 SKr) skatt betald
Sevilla , Spanien
|Säljs av||Carrera Yachting International Limited|
Manufacturer Provided Description
A vessel with innovative lines and features, aimed at satisfying the expectations of the most exacting clients. Designed to perfection, with excellent sailing properties, and equipped with all you need for a day at sea. A model with top-quality features, representing the perfect balance between fishing and cruising. A vessel with a highly modern design, with excellent stability and seagoing performance, thanks to the genuinely nautical features of its hull, its raised prow, spacious cockpit, and generously proportioned and functional interiors.
- Non-slip GRP floor.
- Portside access stairway to flybridge.
- Access door to the bathing platform.
- Live bait tank built into rail.
- BOW CABIN: Carpeted GRP floor. Double berth. Wardrobe. Mirror. General and reading light fittings. Ceiling hatch. Cherrywood furniture and doors.
- BATHROOM: GRP countertop and washbasin. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Plumbing and taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Manually-operated WC.
- STARBOARD CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Cherrywood furniture and doors. 2 single bunks. General and reading light fittings. Opening portlight. Stowage space.
- DINETTE: Upholstered GRP walls and ceilings. U-shaped sofa. Cherrywood furniture, with large bottle storage unit. Height-adjustable table. General lighting. Radio-CD player with loudspeakers.
- 12 V main panel.
- 2 x 180 Ah batteries, for starting the engines and for services.
- Interior lighting and regulation navigation lights.
- Cherrywood-finished units.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Alcohol-burning stove.
- Synthetic countertop.
- Fridge (located under the steering post seat).
- Fuel tank.
- Main engines.
- Extractors and fans.
- Starter and service batteries.
- VHF with DSC.
- Compass at both steering positions.
- Independent engine-cooling systems.
- 3 submersible pumps, automatically activated, with alarm.
- Manual bailing pump in engine compartment.
- Cockpit and deck scupper system.
- Naval-standard aluminium fuel tank.
- Stainless steel fresh water tank.
- Cockpit shower.
- Natural and forced ventilation in engine compartment.
- Gas exhaust system.
- Hydraulic steering.
- 2 dry-powder fire extinguishers.
- Fire port in dinette.
- 2 sacrificial anodes in the transom and 2 conical anodes mounted at the ends of the propeller shafts. Independent ground plate for the electrical equipment.
Hull, deck and metal fittings
- 1000w electric windlass.
- 4 aluminium bitts.
- Windscreen wiper.
- Pulpit, handholds and handrails in polished stainless steel tubing.
- Aluminium bathing ladder.
- Insulated engine compartment.
- PVC contour strip.
- Electrically operated tempered-glass front windows and opening side windows.
- Aft bulkhead in aluminium with tempered glass.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Tank för Färskvatten||250 l ()|
|Bränsletank||710 l ()|