79 900 € (909 422 SKr) skatt betald
Prissänkning: 58 048 SKr (13 Jan)
|Säljs av||Bach Yachting International|2003 Ker 11.3
The boat was acquired in March of 2020 and has since undergone a major upgrade of all systems, running rigging etc and has been maintained to the highest standard.
The boat in 2021 won the Danish Championship for larger yachts, in 2022 was the fastest boat after corrected time in the Round Sealand race and won a number of local races additionally.
The boat was designed for the IMS rule but will do well and is a fun boat to sail under any measurement system. The boat also has a complete ORC certificate ready to go racing.
Hull, keel and rudder
- Hull upgraded and optimized in 2019 with a straight bow and more modern stern allowing hiking. No structural changes.
- Hull painted with Gray color in 2019.
- Underwater hull optimized and updated to VC17 in 2022
- Boat upgraded to tiller stearing in 2021
- Rudder bearing renewed in 2022
- Keel mounted with new sealant in 2022
- Carbon rudder and rudder stock
- Racing seascocks
- Carbon Mast with Harken Mast Track
- Boom Aluminium, black painted 2019
- Carbo Racing Headfoil (8/2022) and spare from 2019
- Rod Rigging
- Hydraulic Mast Jack with plates for adjustment
- Carbon Magic Wheel for backstay.
- New Robline Halyards and sheets of best quality Dyneema fra 2021 in great condition
- Tylaska or similar fitting on relevant Halyards/Tackline
Complete racing sails ready to go!
- Main Elvstrøm Racing Carbon/Technora, 2019 – good shape
- J1 2022 – as new
- J1 2020 - Practice
- J2 2019
- J3 2019 - little use
- J4 Quantum (Older Little use)
- Staysail Elvstrøm 2021
- A1 132 M2 – 2015 Quantum
- A2 127 M2 – Elvstrøm 2021
- A3 Elvstrøm – 2017
- A4 Quantum (Older little use)
- J2 Quantum Jib Older
- J3 Jib Older
- Symmetric Spinnaker (Older)
- Two pipecots and two fixed sleeping berths
- Navigation table with instruments
- Complete set of cushions with blue cloth
- Sea toilet
- LED Lighting
- Water tanks can be easily mounted if required.
- Gas cooker
- Handwash Basin and tap
Deck and Cockpit
- Carbon plates mounted to protect deck in various places
- All stanchions changed to custom stainless steel – with Spares in storage
- 2 fixations point on foredeck for Staysails with stringer under deck (2022)
- 6 Lewmar Racing winches serviced 2022 with spares
- Ronstan Mainsheet traveller new 2022 • Ronstan Jib travellers new 2021
- Winch Handles
- Ronstan/Frederiksen/Antal blocks
- Cockpit bags Elvstrøm
- SeaDeck in Cockpit in 2021 (Light Grey)
- Jefa tiller with Spinlock extender (2021)
- Inhauler for Jib
- All wires changed for guardrail in 2021 for ORC compliance
- Harken round deck Hatch 2022
- Total of 10 Spinlock or similar clutches all serviced in 2022
- Starting Battery - 2021 – 80 AH
- Main battery from 100 AH - 2021
- Sony Stereo, with Bose Speaker in the cockpit
- LED Navigation Lights (LED) Masttop mounted
- Victron Battery Charger 2017
- 220V Shore Power W. charging cable
- 12 V outlets at navigation table.
- Yanmar 2GM20 (Serviced August 2022)
- Flexofold Folding Propeller
- New Gear shift (2021) (Spinlock)
- New Gear cables (2022)
- 50L Diesel tank (Plastic)
- Electric (2021) and manual bilge pump
- Fire Extinguisher • Wooden plugs for all seacocks
- Fix points and safety lines for attaching harnesses
- Radar Reflector
- Horse Shoe and MOB lines.
- Spare VHF Antenna mounted rear
Electronics and Navigational Gear
All electronics updated to NMEA 2000 setup with Sailmon and Wifi for wireless access from iPad/iPhone and easy data collection and setup for optimized performance.
- Sailmon Silver processor (2021) handling all processing and I/O
- B&G Triton 2 display and wired Windsensor/speed/Temperature sensors (2022)
- Raymarine T210 x 2 Wireless mast displays.
- Raymarine T215 Wireless Mast Display with remote control display
- Raymarine T113 Wireless Remote Display
- Raymarine T122 Wireless interface
- Garmin GNX 120 wired Mast Display.
- Garmin Autopilot with Jefa accentuator. Display on starboard side of cockpit.
- Raymarine Axiom 9 plotter mounted in middle of cockpit
- AIS (2020)
- VHF (2017)
- Wireless Access point with 4G/5G
- Windex with VHF Antenna (2022)
- Boat cover From mast to stern in light gray Sunbrella fabric (2021)
- Hiking protection on guardrail
- Hull shaped cradle rests
- Winch Covers
- Boom cover (With Elvstrøm logo)
- Additional suncover
- Various relevant spareparts
- Lifting eye for central lifting system
- Backup old sheets etc
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Max djupgående med last||2.39m|
|Tank för Färskvatten|