1 of 10
This boat is built for comfort and luxury.
The boat is registered in the ship register and can be mortgaged. The boat has been heated in the hall for the last 3 winters in Germany. This is a boat with several upgrades and a lot of extra equipment, see equipment list for detailed equipment.
What is worth mentioning is that the boat has been upgraded with a glass wall and door to the wheelhouse, such as a Podest under the wheelhouse's seating area for more privacy and a couple of better views. The sun lounger on the flybridge was also raised by 14 cm to get more storage space, for the 2.8 Meter Zodiac Tender 2, Snorkeling equipment and wetsuits.
The biggest change is the shortening of the hull at the rear of the swimming platform to fit the boat into the Norwegian regulations for sports boats. During that work, the teak deck on the swimming platform had to be renewed.
It is worth noting that the boat has two Onan generators that have been upgraded to 22.5 kw, this means extra power, which allows you to use the boat as you wish, without sacrificing performance.
This boat is popular because of its large saloon and 11 berths in 5 cabins.
It is a spacious boat where you can take the whole family or entertain guests.
There is a large living room and fully equipped kitchen with what you need.
The boat also has the opportunity to lead the lounge with the sofa with 3,2,1 seats to a conference room with 10 specially made chairs and a very large specially made Cherrywood high-gloss table within just one hour.
Also in 2019, a new TV with Apple TV and a new sound system was installed for the best entertainment or presentations during meetings. There are 2 double cabins (one with extra bunk bed for children) a master cabin and 1 captain / guest cabin with 1 1/2 bed, also laundry room with two additional optional beds, so the boat has a total of 11 berths. The boat has 4 bathrooms / WC There is also a Grand with a 9.9 hp Yamaha 2-stroke dinghy at Flybridge with a hydraulic crane.
It is also worth mentioning that this is a boat with a large flybridge with equipped with BBQ grill.
Bow and stern thruster with proportional joystick control on flybridge, wheelhouse and stern deck
- Hydraulic telescopic landing gear.
Hedge docking winches
-Fresh water deck washing system
-Ice machine mounted in refrigerator / freezer in galley
- Refrigerator mounted in bar by Flybridge, Saloon, Crewcabin / Loundry and Galley
-Underwater lights are hedges for swimming platform
- Low level side, flybridge, aft deck and front deck LED in 2019
- Osmosis protection renewed in 2019.
Antifouling new every year
- Flybridge Bimini, Upholstery and Upholstery covers new in 2019
- Aft deck protection Indoor
- All exterior upholstery and upholstery covers new in 2019
- Shower on swimming platform - Hull shortened to less than 24 meter regulations
- Simrad Plotter on Flybridge (2012) and in Wheelhouse (2019) with open radar antenna 1.4 meters
- Cameras on top of mast, aft deck and engine room (new in 2019) connected Simrad plotters and via wifi for i-pad etc.
- Compass on Flybridge and in the wheelhouse
- Black water tanks ~ 200 liters in front and ~ 100 liters in stern Outlet via either deck-mounted fittings or at sea
- Greywater tank ~ 200 liters - Gray pumps for owner cabins, guest cabins and crew cabins
- AV package Bose surround speakers, Subwoofer, Yamaha Amp, TV, Apple TV, 230V Rooter in Saloon Bose speaker & Sony 12V radio / CD on Flybridge Sony 12V radio / CD in owner, guest and captain cabin
- Miele Washer and Miele dryer in Crewcabin
- AC 230V mounted on Flybridge and Aftdeck
- Dimmer turns on inside and outside overhead lightning
- Teak terrace table on Flybridge & main deck original (approx. 10 mm)
- Teak deck on swimming platform new in 2019 - Anchor with 70 meter anchor chain
- Life raft Viking new in 2019
On the Stb. Engine, the oil sump seal, all exhaust seals on both sides of the engine and all filters were replaced and upgraded.
The turbochargers are overheated, although not necessary.
The exhaust pipes have been dismantled, all parts checked, necessary parts replaced and some newly produced.
The vibration consumer and the rubber cover were moved to new parts and the complete exhaust covers were reinstalled with new insulation.
In 2019, Common-Rail was led to a new section after a small diesel leak, and all fuel pipes were renewed in accordance with the standards of EU regulations.
In 2017, the engine control unit screen was powered to a new one and an Injector powered.
The propeller shafts and propellers were also taken out of the hull, sent in and balanced.
After the overhaul, it was reassembled with new Sterngland-Sealings and lined up.
During the years that the boat was stored in an unheated shed, the engines were filled with special storage oil and also Gooland was driven to special storage coolant for the best possible protection against corrosion. On the port engine, all exhaust seals on both sides of the engine and all filters were chained.
The turbochargers were overheated, although not necessary. The exhaust pipes were dismantled, all parts checked, necessary parts rewelded and some newly manufactured.
The vibration consumer and the rubber cover were led to new parts and the complete exhaust covers were reinstalled with new insulation.
The crankshaft seal was also chained and the turbochargers were drilled for future investment.
(It was not necessary, but the opportunity was there to reach the goods at that time)
Generator Fwd. has about 2300 hours and enjoyed the same service as the main engines.
It also received a new cooling pump in 2019.
Generator aft. has about 2700 hours and also enjoyed the same service as the main engines.
For a complete list and information about equipment, contact us.
2 extra propellers included.
Water maker Aquawhisper ~ 180L / h
Bezzebzoni hydraulic landing
Bezzenzoni crane aircraft Bridge
Teak aircraft bridge
Teak side deck
Hydraulic sides propellers femme and rear, these have been upgraded.
2 set domes with 1 set antenna (others are empty)
Cool box Fly Bridge
|Tank för Färskvatten||1597.45 l ()|
|Bränsletank||6999.21 l ()|