1999 Viking 47 Convertible Sport Fishing14m
424 995 $ (4 415 900 SKr)
Prissänkning: 259 761 SKr (20 Jul)
Corpus Christi, Texas
47 Convertible Sport Fishing
1999 Viking 47 Convertible Sport Fishing
1999 Viking 47' Convertible Sport Fishing
With a $300k refit in 2017 and another substantial refit refit in 2021, this Viking 47 Convertible Sport Fishing Cruiser is a great value offering. The engines received major overhauls by Performance Diesel in Houston TX in August 2017. New Onan generator and engine room cleaned. Her house was recently painted, as well as the forward deck and cockpit. She has new carpet, new Isinglass and windshield on the bridge. Her current owners have refitt the interior with class, installed new electronics, a new Nauti Tec for the transformer booster, new bottom paint job and zincs in October 2021, and the Sea Fire suppression system is being overhauled at present. It is quite rare to find the optional 800 hp MAN motors with low hours and a sport fishing yacht as clean and updated as “Screaming Worm”. The last survey gave her an above average condition rating! That was before the 2021 refit…
More photos to follow…
- Garmin 8617 with G3 Maps
- Garmin 51TH Transducer
- M232 Flir Camera
- Garmin VHF 215 with NMEA
- Shakespeare VHF Antenna
- Em-Trak B953 AIS
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
SAMANTHA GAULD @ 978-590-2806 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: Corpus Christi, TX
Visa mer …
- FIGHTING CHAIR: Pompanette Fighting Chair.
- WASH DOWN SYSTEM: Bibs for fresh or saltwater wash down located under port gunnels. Pump for saltwater is a West Marine pump aft of port motor.
- ROD HOLDERS: 5 Flush mount stainless rod holders, 6 aluminum rod holders in bridge aft rail. All well secured.
- FISH BOX: Fish box in cockpit sole aft with pump being a Marpac pump located in lazarette.
- OUTRIGGERS: Rupp double spreader riggers, Serial #10466.
- HARD TOP: Aluminum framed hardtop.
- ACCOMMODATIONS: Forward stateroom with queen bed, Starboard stateroom with bunk beds.
- HEADS: 2 Heads, both have Vacuflush heads with pumps located under companionway hatch. Stand up showers with vanitys.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Split air AC, compressors located forward of starboard motor. Salon unit is a Cruise air Model #RX24C-417 Remote 230/60/1, Serial# 41798946. Forward unit is a Cruise Air Model #RX16C-417 Remote 230/60/1, Serial #31298695. Pump for units is located near compressors and is a Dometic Model #33155A.
- Flat screen TV in salon
- Kenmore washer and dryer
- Corian sink
- Sub Zero stand up refrigerator/freezer
- Flat top stove with Corian cover
- GE microwave
- MAIN ENGINES - MAN Model #DE2848LE403. Starboard Serial #4338576101A301. Port Serial #4230794023A301. Motors were just painted during rebuild. Performance Diesel overhauled motors and installed motors in August of 2017. Excellent condition.
- NUMBER OF CYLINDERS/HORSE POWER: 800 HP at 2300 RPMS.
- THROTTLE CONTROLS: Binnacle hydraulic controls with reservoir under helm.
- EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN: Mechanical pulls at helm for motors.
- ENGINE MOUNTS AND BED: New motors mounts on motors. Excellent condition.
- DRIP PANS: Tabbed Panels between stringers contain oil.
- LUBRICATION: Engine mounted spin on/off canister type filters.
- VENTILATION: Vents in topsides with DC blowers.
- EXHAUST SYSTEM: Stainless steel risers to FRP muffler and then exiting transom. All double clamped and flex hose in good condition.
- LUBE TRANSFER: Leeson pump with valves forward engine room.
- BILGE BLOWERS: Power blowers Port and Starboard with flexible pick-up tubing.
- ENGINE ALARMS: Low oil pressure alarm and coolant overheat warning both visual and audible at helm station.
- ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER: Synchronization is provided by a Glendinning mechanical unit with the port throttle as slave.
- COOLING SYSTEM: Closed fresh water reservoir with heat exchanger and raw water cooled exhausts.
- TRANSMISSION: ZF Model #IRM350A Port Serial #19801840, Starboard Serial #19801839.
- PACKING GLAND: Tides dripless seals with 2 spare seals on each shaft, flex hose and double clamped.
Electrical System (D.C. System)
- VOLTAGE/BATTERIES: 4 Deka 12 V batteries, 1000 CCA batteries located outboard of port motor, 24 Volt house system. 2 Superstart 12 V batteries, 1000 CCA outboard of starboard motor, 12 Volt house system. Aft bulkhead port side houses 4 Napa batteries for motors. All batteries are in FRP cases with covers and are well secured.
- PANEL/CIRCUIT PROTECTION: Salon DC panel, Bridge DC panel.
- CHARGING SYSTEM: 1 Pronautic 12-50P, 1 Pronautic 24-20P. Both chargers are aft of starboard motor.
- SHORE POWER INLET/CORD: Glendinning Shore power cord located starboard gunnels.
- AC SOURCE SELECTOR SWITCH: Manual plastic slide type. Located in main salon in main electric panel.
- MAIN BREAKER: Located aft starboard engine room bulkhead.
- BRANCH BREAKERS: Labeled breakers in salon panel.
- CIRCUIT LOAD MONITORS: Voltage and amperage digital gauges in the main electric panel for both the AC and DC systems.
- GALVANIC ISOLATOR: Iso Boost 50 outboard of starboard motor. Jefferson Powerformer located aft bulkhead.
Electronics and Helm
VHF: 2 new units standard horizon fixed mount
GPS: Garmin 8617 w g3 maps, Furuno RD30 repeater, Furuno Navnet 3D system
CAMERAS: 51TH Garmin Transducer Panoptix, M232 FLIR Camera, EM-TRAK B953 AIS.
AUTOPILOT: Simrad AP 20 autopilot with pump under helm
DEPTH SOUNDER: Furuno FCV620 Depth Sounder
COMPASSES: Ritchie Compass on helm
ANTENNAS: 3 vhf antennas on extensions mounts well secured, KVH SAT TV dome on hardtop
Helm has been reorganized and new plates put on.
The Viking 47 rides on a revised hull design with a deepened forefoot for head-sea handling and additional flare at the bow to reduce spray. The two stateroom layout is unusual in that the salon, galley and dinette are on a single level which is rare in a modern convertible under 50 feet. The master stateroom is huge and both heads have separate stall showers. Viking interiors have always been an elegant blend of grain matched teak cabinets and designer fabrics. Outside, the tournament level cockpit comes with an in deck fish box plus a molded tackle center, transom door, and direct access to the spacious, well engineered engine room. The huge flybridge with its superb helm console and seating for 6, relatively wide side decks and balsa coring in the hull sides.
Safety Equipment (United States Coast Guard)
- NUMBER and TYPE of PFDS: Seven (7) Type I-U.S.C.G. approved
- NUMBER of THROWABLE PFDS: One (1) Type IV-U.S.C.G. approved throwable device
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: Three 3lb BC extinguishers
- VISUAL DISTRESS SIGNALS (FLARE KITS): 2 Day/night visual distress signals and hand held flares
- SOUND DEVICES: Electric horn
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Max djupgående med last
Bottenvinkel på akterspegel
Tank för Färskvatten
605.67 l ()