1 of 21
"YES" is a CONTEST 48 CS that has been built with all the rigor and reputation of the famous Dutch shipyard.
The best materials have been selected to build an extremely robust yacht that is at ease in all seas.
Her first owner wanted her with all the comfort and safety options that the shipyard could offer.
She was therefore equipped with durable and oversized components:
- A 135hp Perkins engine instead of the original 100hp.
- 1 mainsail on the hydraulic furling system (everything is controlled from the helm station, which allows for extremely easy sailing with a small crew)
- 1 Yankee on Reckmann hydraulic furler,
- 1 staysail on Reckmann hydraulic furler
- Code zero, symmetrical and asymmetrical spinnaker.
- Electric winches, bow thruster.
- A 60L/h SEAFRESH watermaker.
- A 6Kw generator
The current owner has added a rigid bimini to offer maximum protection to the central cockpit and solar panels to provide full energy autonomy.
Spacious owner's cabin with en-suite bathroom. Two guest cabins: a double forward, and a cabin with bunk beds that share a bathroom.
This CONTEST 48CS is ready to take you across the oceans with exceptional sailing comfort!