650 000 $ (6 742 109 SKr)
Jamestown, Rhode Island
|Säljs av||Berthon International - Berthon USA|1997 Bristol 60
A truly stunning 60ft yacht which was built by a very experienced owner for cruising the US and Caribbean. This Bristol 60 has been incredibly well cared for by her single owner from new. She is ready to cruise oceans!
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Totally vinylester hull, custom ordered by her owner at time of build.
- Teak decks replaced in 2015.
- Cockpit and cabin top awlgripped in 2018.
- Hull painted winter 2019-2020.
- Hull windows (fixed ports) replaced 2020, including interior re-varnishing.
- Ports on cabin sides repaired, rebedded in 2018, including interior re-veneering.
- Pedestal stripped and repainted (2018).
- Thru hulls serviced yearly.
- Centreboard removed, serviced, new pennant winter 2022-2023.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4LH-DTE 170 HP engine.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Engine gauges over main companionway: RPM/oil pressure/water temp.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Cruising speed 8.5 knots under sail or power.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 24V 10 HP bow thruster.
- At compartment at wheel: Ray MOB, horn, foghorn, spreader lights, oil pressure, start, stop, engine lights and engine instrument switches.
- Prop shaft, 1.5”.
- Max prop VP 23”; serviced 2019.
- Spur line cutters.
- Elkhide on wheel.
- Isolation transformer.
- 12/24V converters.
- Circuit breaker panel at nav station with gauges.
- Master battery switches at nav station inboard.
- Various gauges and switches on CL at nav station.
- 24V DC voltage regulator.
- House & generator batteries, new gen start battery (2019), located on centerline in main saloon.
- Backup electronics battery.
- Engine battery.
- McCarron VMI 200 24V charger.
- Promariner 12V battery charger.
- New generator (2022).
- New injectors (2021).
- Four shore power connections on port side aft deck: TV/30A 125V/30A 125V/50A 250V.
- Heart Freedom 25 inverter.
- 12V inverter (spare).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Booster pump/raw water pre-filter/high pressure pump.
- Hot/cold pressure water system.
- Water heater, 20 US gallon tank (75.70 litres) with expansion tank.
- Aft bilge pump replaced 2018.
- Sea Recovery 1200 gpd watermaker located under fwd cabin berth.
- Cleaned, tested and membranes stored yearly.
- Four alum fuel tanks, treated against corrosion, approx. 320 US gallons (1,211 litres) located under salon floorboards.
- Alum. water tanks, 285 US gallons (1,079 litres).
- Whale 220 gray water pump.
- ICOM IC-M802 SSB.
- Radar R C140w.
- Ray ST290 at chart table.
- Three RAY ST290 over main companionway hatch.
- Raymarine autopilot at helm.
- Steering compass at helm.
- Salt-water faucet at galley sink, new galley faucet (2018).
- Double deep stainless sinks in galley.
- Broadwater four-burner propane stove/oven.
- Grunnert refrigeration/freezer both 110V and engine driven.
- New woodwork/insulation around freezer.
- Cockpit refrigeration for beverages.
- Both front and top opening access to both freezer and refrigerator, with top opening lids in stainless.
- Vacu Flush toilet in fwd head with macerator pump on holding tank, standard toilet aft with macerator pump/aft holding tank with pumpout, new vacuum pump in forward head (2020).
- SST sinks in heads.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Marine air conditioning: 12K BTU forward, sharing raw water pump with saloon A/C, 16K BTU in main saloon and 12K BTU in aft cabin.
- Hella fans in all cabins.
- Alpine MP3 stereo.
- Bose speaker.
- Small TV in owner’s cabin beneath companionway entrance.
- Large screen TV in main saloon.
- Red night lights.
- Cockpit light dimmers.
- Salon dimmers.
- Boom light.
- Danish cabin lamps in all cabins.
- Overhead lighting in all cabins.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Headroom: 6.5’.
- Gorgeous cherry interior, the owner actually went to the lumberyard at time of build and selected the planks for the boat. All the cabinetry is styled with panels, just lovely.
- Teak and holly floorboards.
- Fern green Ultrasuede upholstery in main saloon with full covers.
- Teak table with liquor cabinet in center on stbd side saloon with cover.
- Solid Black marble countertops in galley and patterned marble in heads.
- Clear faced galley lockers.
- Custom rack for knives.
- SST ports.
- Double helm seat.
- Wet locker at helm converted to tool locker as well as storage under helm seat for tools.
- Aft companionway with ladder in to aft cabin.
- Hull windows (2 each side) main saloon.
- Custom bookshelf forward bulkhead in main saloon.
Description of layout:
- Aft cabin with double berth, single berth, en-suite head with shower, small TV and private companionway with lockers, hanging locker and drawers.
- Head is on port side.
- Passage on stbd through the galley with sink inboard, stove and refrigeration/freezer outboard.
- Very generous storage space, with black marble countertops.
- Main companionway entrance on CL, with teak/sst removable ladder.
- Moving forward, extra-large nav station is to port, with u shaped settee on stbd, with folding teak table and CL settee.
- CL settee can face either port or stbd, and removable for access to battery banks beneath.
- Guest or crew cabin is to stbd forward with upper/lower wide bunks and storage lockers.
- Opposite is a shared head with stall shower, with two access doors so that each forward cabin maintains privacy.
- Forward is a V-berth with filler, hanging locker and storage.
- Hood Spar, white, double spreader, in mast furling.
- Removed yearly when inside stored.
- Five Lewmar 58 stainless electrical winches in cockpit, two Lewmar sst on mast.
- Harken 3.5 hydraulic furler.
- In mast furling.
- Navtec backstay and vang with control panel aft of the wheel at foot level.
- Hood sails, approx. 6 years old with one Caribbean season: Main, full jib on furler, storm jib, spinnaker.
- Innerstay is not on boat as not needed in Narragansett Bay.
- Harken traveller.
- SST genoa tracks.
- Color-coded rigging.
- Locking cleats on mast.
- Glass on Hood deck hatches replaced in 2015 when decks were done.
- SST Deck house ports taken out, rebedded, interior frames replaced, etc. in 2018.
- Varnished rails and coamings.
- Deck prisms.
- SST dorades.
- Side and stern boarding ladders.
- Large storage locker on foredeck.
- Storage lockers on aft deck.
- Molded steps in coaming for in and out of cockpit ease.
- Teak/sst seat on bow.
- Two teak/sst seats on stern.
- Grab rail on steering pedestal.
- Cockpit table.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar Ocean windlass with approx. 350 feet of stainless chain.
- SST anchor.
- SST cleats.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions.
- Dodger on center companionway with grab handle and leather trim, clear eisenglass and zip openings.
- Aft companionway dodger.
Tender & Outboard:
- Outboard bracket on stern.
- Double coated lifelines, 30” stanchions.
- Liferaft cradle aft of mast (no certified raft).
- Switlik MOM mounted on stern rail.
- Horseshoe buoy on stern.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Tank för Färskvatten|