60 000 £ (765 765 SKr) skatt betald
Cowes, Isle of Wight
|Säljs av||Berthon International|1996 Corby 40 Custom
A very well known race yacht on the South Coast of the UK, and Ireland. This Corby 40 Custom was repainted and given new sails in 2020 - granting her a fresh new look for the next owner and plenty of opportunity with Performance 40 or IRC racing.
- Constructed in strip cedar and glass, with a foam core deck.
- 2008/9 - Restored and re-fitted Corby Yachts 2009 for Brian Wilkinson with new fin and keel, hull shape returned to original 1996 lines, full re-fair of hull and Awlgrip finish.
- Further investment in 2020 with a full respray and new sail wardrobe.
- Full respray by Dettaglio finishing early 2020 including full hull repaint, deck, cockpit and rig.
- Below the waterline including the keel and rudder was painted with Durepox white and wet sanded to p1000 for a race finish.
- Topsides painted in Awlcraft 2000 Toreador Red, cockpit and gloss margins in Awlcraft 2000 Matterhorn White.
- Non-skid painted in Matterhorn white in Awlgrip G-line for a harder wearing finish.
- IRC handicap 2021: 1.110.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2016 Yanmar 28hp with saildrive.
- 1 x 80 Ah starter.
- 1 x 80 Ah service.
- 3 way switch at Nav. table.
- 60 litre fuel tank (13.19 gallons).
- B&G Hydra 2000 with 4 x mast mounted 20/20s.
- 2 x FFD.
- B&G Compass.
- Actisense Multiplexer: feeding laptop interface cable and AIS.
- 1 x Plastimo steering compass.
- Raytheon SG1 autopilot with course computer.
- Rate gyro compass.
- ST6001 control head.
- Linear drive.
- Hand held wireless controller.
- Ram to be serviced.
- Jetboil cooking.
- 20ltr water container.
- 2 x whale pump for salt and fresh water supply.
- Cool box.
- Jabsco manual.
- Sink with pump tap for salt water.
- 1 x Mast tri colour 25W.
- 1 x 25W bow bicolour and stern light 25W.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Carbon Mast: C spars, including spinnaker car track, “spar-tited” at partners.
- Carbon Boom: Unknown, believed C spars.
- Boom and mast resprayed in Durepox black with a top coat of Durepox clear in 2020
- 1 x Enerpac hydraulic mast jack plus 2 rams.
- 3 x Mast shims.
- Carbon bowsprit: Cracklin’ Rosie currently set up as asymmetric boat
- Navtec: Hydraulic backstay
- Standing rigging: Rod rigging 100% replacement at The Rig Shop, Southampton 2008 with full inspection in 2020.
- Harken headfoil.
- Dyneema/Vectran throughout, all in good condition, Tylaska fitted on all halyards
- 2 x Jib.
- 2 x Spi.
- 2:1 main halyard.
- Halyard – 2 x Harken 46.
- Primary – 2 x Harken 48.
- Mainsheet – 2 x Harken 48.
- Checkstay – 2 x Harken 40.
- 2020 North wardrobe.
- Mainsail with 2 reefs.
- J1 North 3Di.
- J2 North 3Di.
- J3 North 3Di.
- Older J4 with little use.
- Code 0 Helix with top down furling.
- GS on furler.
- SS on furler.
- Delivery Mainsail.
- Storm jib and trysail.
- Older VMG spinnaker.
- Cradle: Steel (approx. 2” box section).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 2 x Red leather feel bunk cushions.
- 2 x Fender skirts Pigbags, (Hamble) fleece backed.
- Winch and halyard bags
- To RORC Category 2.
- DSC VHF (fixed) integrated with GPS) 2020
- 1 x MLR fixed GPS.
- 1 x 405Hz EPIRB (2021)
- 1 x 10 man liferaft serviced 2020.
- Offshore flare pack to RORC Cat 2.
- Inflatable danbuoy and horseshoe, rigid horseshoe with self- igniting lights and drogues.
- 1 x 25m Throwing line.
- 1 x Emergency tiller (steel for direct attachment to quadrant).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Tank för Färskvatten|