1995 Alerion Alerion 268m
65 000 $ (671 911 SKr) skatt betald
1995 Alerion Alerion 26
A Modern Classic -- 1995 HERRESHOFF-ALERION EXPRESS 26'
Meticulously constructed with the highest quality craftmanship, "Sprezzatura" was custom-built to the original, classic, 1912 design of Captain Nathanael Herreshoff with added modern performance materials and features. As her lively Italian name implies, "Sprezzatura" makes getting underway quick and performance sailing look effortless and easy! This exact model has been constructed and refined by multiple elite shipyards over the years, and she continues to delight sailors today as she has for over 100 years. This vessel is a Rumery's Ship Yard example.
Come see the fine hardwoods, functional style, and beautiful lines of "Sprezzatura." As the skipper of a cherished Herreshoff-Alerion 26', you will become a part of this model's rich history, sailing tradition, impressive pedigree, and list of devoted and truehearted owners.
Visa mer …
Specifications & Standards
Specifications & Standards
LWL: 21' 9"
Beam: 7' 7"
Draft: 2' 5"/5' 2"
Displacement: 6000 lbs
Ballast ratio: 50%
Sail Area: 386 sq. ft.
- Cored fiberglass hull with solid fiberglass below the waterline. Internal cast lead ballast. Bronze rudder post and hardware.
Rig & Hardware:
- Cored fiberglass deck and house top with integral canvas textured nonskid surface. Varnished mahogany house sides and coamings. Natural Teak toe rails, cockpit seats and sole. Louvered cabin doors and varnished oak tiller.
- Painted aluminum spar with Jiffy reefing. Club for self-tending jib. Harken blocks with braided running rigging. Adjustable Harken Main sheet and jib travelers. Custom bronze stemhead fitting, bow, and stern chocks, Herreshoff cleats (5), winches (2) on house top, turnbuckles, and chainplates.
- Large, six-person cockpit with teak seats and cockpit sole. Storage under cockpit seats. Built-in manual bilge pump. Additional storage under afterdeck.
- Jib sail cover. Boom tent covering main sail, cockpit.
- Forward vee berth with storage below. White paint with teak or mahogany trim. Solid teak cabin sole. "Sprezzatura" features the overnight layout with reading chair and navigation station, sink.
Features consistent with a Herreshoff-Alerion 26' built by Rumery's Boat Yard in Biddeford, Maine.
- 9 hp Yanmar diesel engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
Max djupgående med last
Längd vid vattenlinje