1992 Fountaine Pajot Antigua11m
124 900 $ (1 411 140 SKr)
La Paz, BCS, Mexiko
|Skrovmaterial||Fiberglas|1992 Fountaine Pajot Antigua
The Antigua 37 is an elegant catamaran from the Fountaine Pajot yard and the carefully thought out design makes this cat very easy to manoeuvre , moor and anchor. With four double cabins and two heads, this cat is great for family cruising or larger groups. Each cabin has a large double berth and has access to two spacious heads and showers located port and starboard. Her powerful rig makes her a blast to sail and as you would expect she has acres of deck space. Solmate is the perfect boats for cruising and she is ready to sail away.
Located in the heart of the world’s best cruising grounds. La Paz, Mexico, the gateway to the Sea of Cortez. Dozens of gorgeous anchorages with white sand beaches, crystal clear warm turquoise water, many within a days sail to downtown La Paz. Check out her equipment and come and let the experts in yacht ownership here in Mexico show you how easy it is to begin your cruising dreams today!
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think!
Call for details.
2 double cabins outside the saloon. Plenty of headroom and good ventilation throughout. The saloon has an offset dining table surrounded by comfortable seating. Starboard side galley and plenty of storage.
The cabins in the port hull mirror those in the starboard hull. The only difference is the control panel inboard on the starboard hull with storage outboard. The heads with Jabsco toilets and shower compartments on each hull are aft of the forward cabins. Both forward cabins offer a single berth and cupboard space. The aft cabins in both hulls offer double berths with lockers additional storage. Each engine is accessed through the aft cabins.
- REFRIGERATION Magic Chef 110V under counter
Norcold 12V and 110V under dinette table
- REFRIGERATION: ENO 3-burner propane
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure 12 V Shur-flow
- WATER HEATER: 6 gal. SS tank, engine heated
Navigation and electronics
- VHF: Standard Horizon
- GPS: Garmin 126
- STEREO: WestMarine AM FM CD player with 8 speakers inside and outside
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Hawkeye D10 DX
- WIND SPEED / DIRECTION: Windex
- COMPASS: Plastimo 3 in.
- BATTERIES: Four 12 V Group 31s
- BATTERY SWITCH: 6
- INVERTOR: Engine alternator and solar
- GENERATOR: 900 watt gas generator
- SOLAR PANELS: Two 100 watt panels with 10 amp controller
- OTHER: 110V 30 amp 50 ft. cord shore power connection
Four 16 in. solar rope lights and 3 solar reading lights
Two 110 V room fans and 6 12V Hella fans
- BILGE PUMP: Two 500 GPH electric automatic pumps with floats
Two shower sumps
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: 4 ABC extinguishers
- FUEL FILTERS: Twin Racor, 2 engine filters, many spares
- FUEL SHUT OFF: Yes
- FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: Jabsco manual
- STEERING: Wheel, cable.
Crossover linkage and motors emergency steering
- TRANSMISSION: Kanzaki sail drives
- OTHER: Oil pressure, water temperature, bilge high water alarms
Deck and hull
- ANCHOR: CQR 45 lbs. with 3/8 300 feet chain and 1/2 150 feet rope
- ANCHOR 2: CQR 45 lbs. with 3/16 30 feet chain
- ANCHOR 3: Danforth 25 lbs. with 3/8 30 feet chain and 1/2 150 feet rope
- WINDLASS: Lofrans 1000 watts
- DINGHY: Achilles 12 ft. foldable w/Susuki 16 HP 2-stroke outboard
- NAV LIGHTS: International
- LIFELINES: SS stanchions and double SS lines on each side
- DINGHY DAVITS: Stern davits
- BOW PULPIT: SS
- OTHER : 5 Fenders 8 lines
2 Large dock boxes aft for storage
Propane rail mounted Force 10 BBQ
Gas and water jugs
- MAIN: Yes
- JIB: Yes
- SPINNAKER: Yes, 2 SS pad eyes mounted on the bows for downhaul control of spinnaker, and 2 lines led aft for foreguy and sheet control of spinnaker.
Spinnaker storage bag and complete dousing scoop and bag
- TRAVELER: 15 ft. traveler aft in cockpit
- ROLLER FURL: Profurl single track, head stay
- WINCHES: Four SS Lewmar 40's, all self tailing
- BOOM VANG: Soft
- MAST: Aluminum
- STANDING RIGGGING: 1 x 19 SS
- LIFEJACKETS: Five Type II
Three Type IV vests
- LIFE RINGS: Horseshoe with light plus 2 float cushions
- Voltage tester, electrical spares and tools
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Material i Propeller||Aluminium|
|Material i Propeller||Aluminium|
|Max djupgående med last||1.8m|
|Längd vid vattenlinje||12.6m|
|Tank för Färskvatten||2 x 378.54 l (Aluminium)|
|Bränsletank||1 x 151.42 l (Aluminium)|