108 000 £ (1 371 220 SKr) skatt betald
|Säljs av||Berthon International|1989 Nautor Swan 36
Nautor Swan 36, AFFINITY is in particularly good condition for her age and as soon as you step on board you will appreciate the overall quality. The current owner has added many new features including new window moulds on the coach roof giving the yacht a more classic feel. She started her life wintered in heated sheds and has since cruised with family in the Med and UK. AFFINITY is a must see and turnkey ready to set sail today!
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White gel coat, solid fiberglass hull with “top hat” stringers inside to create a stiff laminate.
- Double blue waterline stripe.
- Single blue sheer stripe.
- Fiberglass cored deck with teak overlay.
- Stainless steel stem head fitting with single anchor roller.
- Stainless steel bow rail with teak seat.
- Stainless steel stanchions.
- Foldable bow ladder permanently attached on pushpit.
- Aluminium mooring cleats, 1 x pair forward and 1 x pair aft.
- Deck hatch with storage forward to access anchor locker.
- Large cockpit locker port side.
- 1 x Dorade vent with cowl forward of mast.
- Stainless steel handrails on coachroof.
- Aluminium anodized toe rail.
Keel & Rudder:
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Nanni diesel 40hp (2004).
- Sterling high performance regulator with charging booster.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – 1,400 as of September 2022.
- Engine last serviced - March 2022.
- Cruising speed – 6.5 knots.
- Maximum speed – 7.5 knots.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – 3 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – 200 Nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Stainless steel wheel with elk-hide cover.
- Emergency tiller.
- 12vDC 220v ring main from shore power.
- 2 x 12v starter battery, bow thruster & electric winches.
- 2 x 6v services batteries (2022).
- Sterling 20A battery charger (2022).
- 12v, 15A battery charger x 2 for bow thruster and winches.
- Battery monitor at chart table.
- Shore power connection 22v, 50Hz, 16A with ELCB.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot & cold-water system.
- 1 x Electrical bilge pump with manual control.
- 2 x Manual bilge pumps.
- 1 x Stainless steel fuel tank 120 L.
- Tank is located under aft bunk.
- 2 x Stainless steel tanks 240L.
- Tanks located under port & starboard sofas.
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- 1 x 35L holding tank (2018); new system that is discharged under gravity.
- All Raymarine navigation equipment replaced 2014.
- Raymarine hybrid touch plotter at companionway hatch.
- Raymarine wind, depth & speed at companionway hatch.
- Raymatine autopilot (repeater at companionway hatch).
- Icom DSC VHF (2021).
- Gimballed 3-burner stove and gas oven.
- Stainless steel twin sink with hot & cold tap and separate seawater tap being manually operated via a foot pump.
- 12v top loading fridge.
- 1 x WC.
- Pressure hot and cold water for sink.
- Shower extended via tap.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Ardic 041-D (needs servicing).
- San Remo CD player & radio.
- Speakers in saloon.
- LED lighting throughout
- LED reading lights for port and starboard bunks.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 2 cabins.
- Interior finished with Satin varnished teak.
- Cabin sole is teak and holly over marine ply.
- New vinyl panels overhead throughout.
- 2018 internal upholstery replaced throughout.
Description of layout from forwards:
- “V” type double bed.
- Shelves and lockers on port & starboard side.
- Hanging locker on starboard side.
- Large opening hatch above with ocean air blackout blind & mosquito screen.
- Full-length mirror.
- En-suite & guest heads.
- Located aft of the forward cabin and on the port side.
- Lavac marine head manual flush.
- White gel coated fiberglass unit to full height.
- Large locker outboard.
- Sink with hot and cold water.
- Mirror forward.
- Teak shower grate in the sole with drain.
- Twin sofas to port and starboard.
- Table on the centerline with leaves port and starboard. Glass storage in table base.
- Storage cupboards with glass storage.
- Shelving and lockers above and outboard of the sofas.
- Large ventilation hatch to the cabin ceiling with ocean air blackout blind & mosquito screen.
- LED reading lights.
- Barometer & clock.
- L-shaped, located aft to the port side adjacent to the companionway.
- Stainless steel protective rail for stove with padeyes for safety belt.
- Lockers with sliding doors outboard of stove.
- Double stainless steel sinks aft with a locker below.
- Newly added opening porthole above cooker.
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking pans.
- Outboard facing.
- Located aft of the starboard sofa.
- Swing out seat.
- Lifting lid over the chart table.
- Electrical breaker panel and navigation electronics outboard.
- Newly installed opening porthole over chart table.
- Twin or double berth.
- Hanging locker.
- Storage ledge.
- LED reading lights.
- 1 x Opening port holes to cockpit.
- Aluminium anodized Nautor mast and boom.
- Stainless steel rod standing rigging – all replaced 2013.
- Reckmann furler.
- Carbon spinnaker pole with adjustable car.
- Removable bowsprit made by Niro PE for ‘A’ Sail.
- Removable second fore stay for hankon genoa & storm jib.
- Additional check stays.
- Boon vang.
- Mainsheet pad eyes with option to two different single points in cockpit. Taking away the track across the cockpit and allows use of full cockpit Bimini as an option.
- 2 x Electrical primary winches Anderson 46ST.
- 2 x Spinnaker winches Lewmar 44ST.
- 4 x Halyard winches 40ST.
- Lewmar halyard winches 40ST.
- 2006 Elvstrom main sail racing line, hydra net radial with 5 blue streak batten for Harken sliders. 2 reef lines.
- 2010 co-sail furling genoa, 135%, D-cut. Hardly used.
- 2006 Elvstrom gennaker cruising-line with furler.
- 2013 Sanders cruising genoa.
- Spectra for Reckmann furler R2.
- 1995 Hood genoa bi-radial for second fore stay.
- 1989 Hood storm jib 8,6m2 for second fore stay (never used).
- 1998 Hood tri-radial spinnaker 95m2 incl Snuffer plus.
- Hot & cold-water cockpit shower.
- Mooring lines.
- Cockpit table.
- Outboard engine bracket.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric anchor windless Lofrans Airon with up & down switch in cockpit & forward.
- 15kg Niro PE anchor
- Anchor chain 8mm, 40m, Niro PE.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood (2013).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Längd vid vattenlinje||9.07m|
|Tank för Färskvatten|