1 of 44
North Star Yachting
+377 97 97 1500
36m of Aluminium hull built by Abeking and Rasmussen, designed by German Frers to the high specifications for her first Owner Giovanni Agnelli, with a 32-ton keel and a rudder formed of titanium and carbon, she is a unique Sail Yacht in every aspect!
Builder: ABEKING & RASMUSSEN
Model Year: 1988
Year Built: 1988
Year Refit: 2015
MLS #: 223740Accomodations Heads: 9
Length: 36.00m (118' 2")
Draft: 4.40m (14' 6")
Beam: 8.20m (26' 11")
Cruise Speed: 10 Knots
Max Speed: 20 Knots
Water Capacity: 300.10 Gal
Gross Tonnage: 119
3. MACHINERY ENGINES: 1 x IVECO 360HP
ENGINE MODEL: 6 cylinder Iveco Fiat TD
ENGINE HOURS: 1,322hrs (24-Jan-2018)
Range about 1500 n.miles
Cruising speed :10 knots @ 1600 RPM
GEARBOXES: ZF reduction 2:5:1
STEERING: Manual steering using quadrant and cables. 2m diameter wooden wheel for maximum sensitivity.
Carbon fibre rudder with titanium frame plates and aluminium stock.
GENERATORS: 2 X NORTHERN LIGHTS 16 KW, in sound shields. (Stbd generator replaced winter 2011)
GENERATOR HOURS: Port :13 249 hours 24-Jan-18
Starboard : 4764 hours 24-Jan-18
ELECTRICITY: 50/60 Hz 380 VAC three phase, 220
VAC single phase, 110VAC, 24 VDC for lights and hydraulics
SHORE POWER: Single or Three Phases
BATTERIES: -Service batts: 3 banks consisted of 12 X 2 Volt element with nominal capacity 560 Ah each in parallel. 1600
Ah of 24-volt battery power.
-Starter batts: 1 bank of 2 X 12 Volt
-1 X 100 Amp Victron and 1 50 Amp Mastervolt for Service batteries
-1 X 25 Amp Victron for Radio Nav batteries and one for Starter batteries.
-Inverter 110 VAC from batteries.
Charger function is possible.
Aquair reverse cycle chilled water system central supply unit.
Individual controls for forward and aft parts of vessel.
BOWTHRUSTER: Richfield 35 HP retractable unit operated hydraulically of the main engine
WATER MAKERS: One HRO and one Sea Recovery capable for operational water
production of a total 300 Lt/h
-Engine room ventilated by ducts in deckhouse with built in ventilators. The ducts incorporate water traps and fire shutters.
-All battery banks are forced ventilated
-Air is continuously ventilated throughout vessel by ventilators located in lazarette and ducted out below transom.
-Full beam saloon with U-shaped dinning area and a dinning table to starboard.
-Navigation area starboard aft of the main saloon
-Large Owner's cabin with twin beds, sofa with coffee table and bathroom ensuite.
-Two double cabins, each with pullman berth and showeroom ensuite
-Crew: For 8 in 4 double cabin and crew mess.
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- Viking gas stove, commercial range
- Deep freezer
- 4-zone stainless steel independent refrigirators
- Miele Wash machine
COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
- Skanti 750 SSB
- 3 x VHF
-1 x NAVTEX
- Full B&G Hydra Instruments, repeaters an board
- 2 X GPS Plotter
-1 PC for use as plotter and other PC applications with a 17” monitor incorporated in the instrument panel.
- KVH Gyro Track SAT-TV Antenna
- Speakers throughout the cabins
- 3 X Television
- Waterproof speakers on deck, cockpit andsteering area
- CD Changer
- Aerial compatible TV omnidirectional antenna
- Amplifier and Loud speakers combined with Sub woofer in saloon
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT - Tender: BAT 4,60 m
- Outboard: YAMAHA 90 HP 2 stroke
- 380 VAC Steen windlass, recessed below foredeck, with single gypsy and warping drum.
- Fortress anchor with 100 m of rope
- 1 x 105 Kgr CQR anchor hydraulically rotates out of stowed position below foredeck, with 120 m of chain.
RIGS & SAILS
-Trimmed by NAVTEC electro-hydraulic system installation (Boom Vang, Back stay cylinder, Radar tilt)
- Main sail of Dyneema STX S 68 T-Cut with two reefs and six Full Battens
- NAVTEC manual hydraulic installation (for inner and baby stay).
- Furling Genoa 134%, Dyneema STX S 59
- T-Cut, with Rope Furling Pad, UV Leech and Foot.
- Reckmann furler
- Halyards LYROS
- Mast (New 2012)
- All winches by Barient and Lewmar
- Five spreaders alloy mast Rondal and boom by Sparecraft UK.
SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- 2 x life rafts for a total of 16 persons
- M.O.B., Pole etc
- 2 x MOM
- Several Fire Extinguishers
2000/2001 at Little Harbor Marine, Newport, Rhode Island.
• New teak decks
• Hutches rebuilding
• All deck hardware renewed or replaced or reanodised
• New toe rail
• Hundestadt propeller, replaced max prop
• Keel modification designed by German Frers, 1999 and built by American Shipyard, to
reduce draft to 4,40m (14’ 4” ft).
• Crew quarter’s area is ergonomizing, by redesigned architecture.
• Teak laid decks, epoxy fastened
• Rondal hatches and custom stainless steal cleats
• Varnished mahogany margin board around laid teak deck
• All metal surfaces painted with Awlgrip
2005/2006 at Piraeus Shipyards, Attiki, Greece
• Steering Rudder replacement with carbon fiber new construction.
• Refrigeration unit complete upgrade
• Anchor chain replacement
• Anchor hydrolic arm (Davit) upgrade
2011-2012 at Piraeus Shipyard, Attiki, Greece
• Mast and rig replaced.
• New furling system (RECKMANN)
• New sails by North Sails
• New runners, sheets and halyards.
2015 at Piraeus Shipyard, Attiki, Greece
• New cockpit seats
• 4 main saloon hatches replacement
• Antifouling: Aluminum primer and 2 sterling coats
• Ultrasonic thickness measurements