- Hand laid solid fiberglass Hull.
- Fiberglass deck with molded-in nonskid and integral bulwarks.
- Teak toe cap rail and grab rails.
- Teak companionway trim and drop boards.
- Teak eyebrow trim on cabin top.
- SS accent trim added to teak cap rail.
- Stainless steel stanchions and lifelines.
- Bow and stern pulpits.
- Tiller with external rudder.
- Teak cockpit grate.
- Teak cockpit coaming cap. (2015)
- Cockpit cushions
- Anderson 12 ST Primary winches.
- Harken single speed ST winch on cabintop.
- Lewmar rope clutch on cabin top for reef lines and main halyard. (new 2020)
- Two hatches, one shallow for tools, stops, etc. One as sail locker.
- Mesh bags for sheets.
Interior Finish and Layout
The interior is laid out with a v-berth forward, a head aft of the v-berth to starboard and a large standing head room main saloon with a full length settee to port and a shorter settee to starboard aft of the head. The galley is located to aft to port at the base of the companionway and a comfortable quarterberth is opposite to port.
Varnished high gloss teak interior with a mix of white Formica and varnished teak bulkheads. (interior re-varnished 2015)
Excellent ventilation and natural light from a large overhead hatch over the v-berth (rebedded 2015) and seven Lewmar opening portlights.
- V-berth with insert.
- Hanging storage bags.
- Varnished teak overhead and hull sheathing.
- Access to forepeak.
- Abundant natural light and ventilation from overhead deck hatch and forward facing opening port light.
- Tecma Nano Eco Marine Toilet (new 2019)
- Wet locker outboard.
- Towel rod.
- Opening port.
- Waste system: Fresh water flush, output to flexible holding tank (new 2019)
- Full length bunk to port with lockers outboard with shelves.
- Short settee to starboard and hanging locker outboard.
- Fold down Nav Desk over port settee with shelves outboard and chart storage within.
- Quarterberth with storage shelves.
- Force 10 diesel cabin heater.
- Settee and quarterberth cushions recovered 2015.
- Interior walls sanded and re-varnished 2015.
- Plastimo Pacific gimbaled 2-burner stove and oven.
- Propane monitor and solenoid remote valve. (2013)
- Round SS sink with cutting board cover.
- Custom galley stove counter top cover. (2015)
- Foot pump for fresh water.
- Ice box with overboard drain aft of sink.
- Storage area outboard with sliding locker doors.
- Built-in cup and plate storage.
- Removable teak wine rack.
- Removable teak companionway steps with access to engine behind.
- Externally vented propane tank (new 2020) in lazarette.
- Yanmar 1GM10V 9 hp diesel engine (2006).
- Engine panel with RPM and engine alarms.
- Manual engine shutdown.
- PYI shaft seal, shaft, and prop. (2013)
- New cutlass bearing, engine mounts and shaft alignment (2015)
- Aluminum fuel tank.
- Racor external fuel filter.
- Plastimo water tank and water lines. (2015)
- Whale Gusher foot pump. (2015)
- Rebuilt Espar diesel heater with new pressure system.
- Automatic electric bilge pump. (2015)
- Propane locker in cockpit with regulator, pressure gauge and remote solenoid.
- 12v breaker panel with battery switch.
- Blue Seas 110v electrical panel. (2015)
- Shore power circuit with 30 Amp shore cord and (4) cabin 110v outlets. (2015)
- Guest 1-2-Both power switch.
- (2) Group 24 Batteries.
- Pro-Mariner battery charger/conditioner tied to shore power. (2015)
- Renogy 100 watt solar panel with charge controller (2021)
- Cabin lights. (New LED's 2013)
- Nav lights
- LED Masthead/tricolor/anchor light. (2013)
- Compass light
- Foredeck light
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin GPSmap 840xs Chartplotter on swing out arm into companionway. (2013)
- Icom IC m55 VHF
- Datamarine Corinthian Depth Sounder.
- Datamarine Corinthian Speed log.
- Bulkhead compass. (2013)
- Acadia Sails full battened mainsail (2003) with navy blue Sunbrella sail cover.
- 140% Genoa with integral white Sunbrella sail cover.
- Quantum-Thurston 110% jib with integral navy blue Sunbrella sail cover (2015)
- New mainsail cover (2020)
Spars and Rigging
- Aluminum mast and boom.
- Mainsail boom vang.
- Harken roller furling system for jib.
- Harken traveler system for main sheet (2015).
- SS wire shrouds with varnished teak shroud rollers.
- Shaeffer Genoa tracks with Shaeffer blocks (2015).
- Lazy jacks.
- Slab reefing. New reef lines (2016).
- Main halyard and reef lines run to cockpit.
- 4:1 Shaeffer mainsheet system (2015).
- Chainplates rebedded 2015.
- New running rigging (except jib halyard) 2021
- Chain and rope rode.
- Rocna Anchor
- CQR Anchor
- Danforth Anchor
- Fire extinguisher
- Lifesling with Sunbrella cover (cover new 2020)
- Manual bilge pump
- Tool bag
- Fitted sheets Custom tiller cover
- Custom Sunbrella boat cover with internal support system. (2015)
- Sun cover for forward hatch and portlight
- Boat hook
- High intensity, hand-held floodlight with socket in cockpit.
- Boarding ladder