1985 Custom Serodino Dinner Cruise48m
1 249 000 $ (13 918 295 SKr)
Albany, New York
|Modell||Serodino Dinner Cruise|
|Skrovmaterial||Stål|1985 Custom Serodino Dinner Cruise
This well equipped, fully functional dinner cruise ship with a unique design that can accommodate 600 guests, serve 400 sit-down dinners and/or host 3 totally independent functions at one time! This ship can be purchased independently or with the existing company (books are available). The current owner will consider financing and/or leasing with the option to buy. She is fully inspected, in turn-key condition and can be delivered anywhere.
- All three decks are accessible by a 6-passenger elevator. The elevator, along with handicap restrooms on all decks, makes this vessel very capable of serving handicap passengers.
- Steering is electric over hydraulics and joy sticks control rudder movement. There are two control sticks in the pilothouse located to be used left or right handed when seated.
- There is one Wagner rudder angle indicator mounted at the steering station
- Engine controls are Schrader bellows air controls
- There are two radars. Raymarine RL80C 72 mile 4 ft. open array with charts and Raytheon R40 48 mile dome radar.
- Furuno FVC-667 depth recorder
- Ritchie electronic magnetic compass
- Rivertronics swing meter
- Murphy high bilge smoke and heat alarm panel
- Davis weather wizard anometer
- Peavey PA system PZS 140 RA with full coverage of the vessel. It has switching capability to isolate areas when needed.
- Entire vessel is protected by motion detectors with a local alarm that could be hooked to a dialer
- Capt. JP III's large pilothouse has doors on port and starboard to Wing Bridge controls on both sides. Attached to the pilothouse is an office that can be accessed through the pilothouse or throughout a side door on the starboard side. The office has an aft door leading to a small open area that is private. The forward part of the pilothouse has a Dur-therm roof unit that is both heat and air. The office area has a Whirlpool A/C unit. The pilothouse has excellent visibility and reflection has not been a problem.
- (13) Infrared cameras covering passenger areas and bars
- The back office is used for photo processing and storage of vessel files. Photo equipment is included.
- Bloddget double stack full size convection ovens Mark V
- GE convection oven
- Double Stack West Bend R1 steamers with storage base
- Star 502 F double burner electric hot plate with SS stand
- Berkeley meat slicer
- 4-foot Under counter refrigerator
- SS meat sink
- SS vegetable sink
- 3-Compartment dish washing sink with spray attachment
- 6-foot SS work table with drawer
- 23-cu. ft. SS refrigerator
- (3) Sets of wire shelves
- Various pots, pans, cooking utensils and other necessities for preparing meals aboard
- Two undercounter dishwashers are leased
- Main Deck Bar is set up for two bartenders with two sharp A-420 cash registers. 5-ft draft beer box used as a bottle cooler. There are ice bins and cold plates and a soda gun setup that belongs to a vender. Various utensils and blenders as needed. There are two large storage cabinets; one used for liquor storage. Across the top of the bar are open cabinets with storage for cups and supplies.
- 1st Deck Bar is a large bar set up for two bartenders with all necessary equipment. Ice bins, cold plate, dual soda dispenser, and two cash registers. This bar also stores a bag and co2 system serving both bars. There is a 5-ft bottle cooler across back of the bar. There is a lockable liquor cabinet on the back bulkhead and several lockable cabinets at this bar. Supplies and cups are stored above the bar.
- 3rd Deck Snack Bar This bar doubles as snack bar for sightseeing and service bar for charters. There is a 4-compartment SS bar sink, hand wash SS sink, 2ft SS refrigerator, 5- ft bottle cooler, Star hot dog cooker, 4-ft SS work table, vender supplied soda dispenser and a Sharp cash register.
- Capt. JP III has 3 dining decks that are tastefully decorated with carpet and stackable banquet chairs in good condition. All the tables that are rectangular, are 30-inch width with collapsible legs. The round tables are 48 inch diameter with collapsible legs. The main deck and one other deck have waitress stations with hand wash sinks. Both decks have good storage for dinnerware and needed supplies, and storage for pitchers, etc. Glass and coffee cups are stored in a cabinet on the main deck on rolling carts. Passengers have good visibility from all seats. Both of the lower two decks have their own restrooms, entrances, dance floors and bars for complete privacy during private events.
- The 3rd level is private insomuch that other guests do not enter their area except to use the outside restrooms. This has not been an issue because of the size of these restrooms. All decks have handicap restrooms and all decks are accessible by elevator.
- The boat can provide a sit-down dinner for 400+ guests as she sits. We have done 475- person sit-downs without using outside areas. We do mostly buffets, but set down service is doable. We use our outside decks as common areas when hosting multiple functions and it works well. Capt. JP III has a lot of open deck areas.
Engine & Mechanical Details
- Main engine: Twin Cummins 855's / twin disc 509's
- Twin 3406 Cat's with 290 KW generators - both are presently getting head jobs as preventive maintenance
- In the engine space are (2) 6BT Cummings as standby gensets - 80 KW each
- Heat and Air is a chiller system 90 tons A/C
- Electric Boiler for heat
- Boat heats and cools very well. She has operated in St. Louis and in North Carolina with no problems of comfort either summer or winter.
- Bow thruster is of the tube type and is electric over hydraulic
Capt. JP III is current with all inspections and has no outstanding deficiencies. Dry dock was finished this February 2013. We ultra-sounded any questionable areas and replaced all plate that was not within USCG specs. We actually replaced more than was required. The hull is in excellent condition. All safety equipment is aboard and included in the sale.
- Doc. Number 693321/99 ton domestic-781 ITC
- Vessel Length is 156 ft.
- Beam 34 ft., Hull depth 7 ft., Air draft 47 ft., Draft forward 4 ft., Aft 4.6 ft.
- Cruise @ 1,100rpm 5.5-6 mph / 1,800rpm 8 mph
- Passengers 518/can be 600 with new stability calculations
- Built 1985/extended and rebuilt 1991 as gambling boat converted back to dinner boat in 1999
- Builder Serodino, Inc. Guild Tenn. / extension Bender Ship Yard
All new Granite counter tops and outside being repainted.
Business also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Hastighet och avstånd
|Tank för Färskvatten||9463.53 l ()|
|Bränsletank||6056.66 l ()|