230 000 $ (2 605 878 SKr)
La Paz, BCS, Mexiko
|Skrovmaterial||Fiberglas|1984 Custom Trimaran
The notable Shuttleworth Design Group have made in the Trimaran Damiana a very strong, stable structure. The deck is organized for solo sailing with all lines converging to the cockpit, so there is no need to walk on the deck which is an important safety feature. She is ready to go!
Located in the heart of the world’s best cruising grounds. La Paz, Mexico, the gateway to the Sea of Cortez. Dozens of gorgeous anchorages with white sand beaches, crystal clear warm turquoise water, many within a days sail to downtown La Paz.
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think! Call for details.
The vessel construction is of Airex foam sandwich with unidirectional glass and Kevlar, and carbon-fiber compression space frame is built into the deck, Crossbeams are unidirectional glass/carbon fiber composite. The result is a very stiff, very strong structure. Stability is achieved by 1) a wide 32 foot / 9.75 m beam, 2 ) a moderate 50 foot / 15.5 m mast, 3) outriggers' shaped with high buoyancy forward and tapering aft to reduce pitching 4) high buoyancy outriggers 200% of total boat displacement (plus central hull watertight compartments up to 250% buoyancy).
The main cabin has 6'4" / 1.93 m headroom with a 6' / 1.82 m galley, an enclosed head compartment, a foldable double bunk or two single bunks on port, plus a single on starboard. The stern cabin has V berth for sleeping two, while the aft cabin has a trapezoid double berth. Total sleeping spaces : 7.
The deck is organized for solo sailing: all the control lines for all the maneuvers converge to the cockpit, there is no need to walk on the deck: this is an important safety feature.
- Main Battery Bank 4x Optoma D31M AGM - Deep Cycle, 300 Ah total
- Second Battery Bank 1x Optoma D34M AGM - Starting, 50 Ah
- Rutland 504 Wind Generator
- Rutland HRDi controller and Remote Display in navigation station
- 8 x Sunthech Solar Panels STP020, 160W total
- 4 x Unisolar Flexible Solar Panels USF32, 128W total
- Norcold ST440F refrigeration (Sawafuji Swing Motor)
- Engel MT45F freezer (Sawafuji Swing Motor)
- Raritan Sea Era electric Toilet
- Sailing running lights, anchor light and cabin lights are LEDs. Incandescent deck and motor running lights.
- Sails: Main by Doyle, Jib by Sail Loft, Genoa by North Sails, Code Zero by North Sails.
- Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, speed, EV-100 gyroscopic autopilot, plus ST60 repeater and ST600R handheld remote control in navigation station in the main cabin.
- 2 Garmin GPSs, one on deck, one in navigation station.
- Radar Raymarine Pahfinder SL72 in navigation station.
- SSB Radio Icom IC-M700Pro in navigation station.
- VHF Radio Icom IC-M506 21 with AIS / NK2 in navigation station, with remote microphone in cockpit.
- Handheld VHF Radio Standard Horizon Submersible HX470S
- Main EPIRB McMurdo SMARTFIND 406
- Secondary EPIRB McMurdo FASTFIND Plus
- Electronic Barograph NASA Clipper MeteoMan in navigation station
- KVH Datascope.
- Software: Visual Passage Planner, Pilot Chart based passage planning.
StarPilot, Astronomical Navigation Computation.
AstralNav, Astronomical Navigation Computation.
JVComm32, HF-FAX weather chart / images receiver.
- Deck Compass: Ritchie SS200
- Handheld compass: 1) Eyesky Sighting,
2) Cammega Military,
3) Konus Military.
- Sextant: C. Plath Micrometer-Sextant, Hamburg, 1957
- Binoculars: Newcom Optik 16x50, mechanically stabilized
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Längd vid vattenlinje||11.48m|
|Tank för Färskvatten||283.91 l ()|