12 900 $ (145 192 SKr)
Prissänkning: 40 518 SKr (16 Sep)
Heber Springs, ArkansasLokal leverans tillgänglig
|Skrovmaterial||Fiberglas|1984 Catalina 27
This could be your lucky day as effective 9/15/2022 we are lowering the price of this FRESH WATER Catalina 27 from 16,500.00 to only 12,900.00 So if you are in the market for a Catalina 27 that is much better than average, YOU HAVE FOUND your soul mate sailboat ! !
With her Red Hull this Catalina 27 sure stands out. Actively sailed and reasonably maintained she if free of any significant issue to keep you from buying the boat and you can start sailing her right now.
Again, a Great starter boat or a great sailing boat for someone who has had many boats before as the helm is very balanced and thus easy to sail and very responsive - - -translation, FUN. She is also FAST ! FAST is FUN ! !
Complete with a Schafer rollerfurler for the 135% headsail, she also has a Race mainsail and has been retrofitted with thousands of $'s of self tailing winches for the Primaries and the 2 cabin top winches. The interior cushions are quite attractive. Just look at the photo of the tiller that is varnished so nicely as this says something about the boat and her owner. Last but certainly not least she has an electric start 9 hp Suziki outboard that has yet to do anything but run well. This Suzuki 9 hp is an almost new 2019 motor with less than 50 hrs use. She includes remotes led to the cockpit to assist one in easy access to the controls and not have to hang off the back of the motor to change gear or change throttle setting. Less than 50 hours ! !
Further, Rooke Sails can assist in all aspects of your purchase including transporting the 27 to it's new home to give you a one stop shopping, turnkey purchase. Let us help make it a pleasurable experience. Located in Heber Springs, Arkansas just north of Little Rock you'd enjoy the trip to see the boat on Beautiful Greers Ferry Lake.
Please give us a buzz and come see the boat and let's get together on details and you will be sailing your own Catalina 27 in short order. You'll be glad you did. She is a lot of boat for the money and ready to be sailed ! !
IT'S YOUR MOVE ! !
Contact: Chris Rooke, Rooke Sails, 1744 Prescott So., Memphis, Tn. 38111 @ I-240 & US 78
Dealers for a multitude of sailboats through the years and ready to be YOUR dealer. Always looking for Quality listings, please give us a call for professional assistance. Your full service Mid-South sailboat dealer Rooke Sails can install virtually any accessory electrical or Mechanical. Complete with equipment for delivering & freshwater launching sailboats to 20,000, our trucks are sign crane equipped for a complete turnkey re=commissioning effort. Sailmaking facilities on site we specialize in Sail repair and custom canvas. Full yard services for Hull buffing/polishing,bottom painting and blister work, etc.
Celebrating our 53rd professional season serving the Sailing Community.
- LOA = 26.83 ft
- LWL = 21.75 ft
- BEAM = 8' 10
- DRAFT = 4' 0"
- DISPLACEMENT = 6,850 lbs
- BALLAST = 2,700 lbs of Lead
- SAIL AREA = 342 sq ft
- I = 34.5 ft
- P = 28' 7"
- J = 11' 3"
- E = 10' 6"
- HEAD ROOM = 6'
- 12 volt distribution panel
- 2 batteries with battery selector
- New Battery Charger
- Nav lights
- Anchor light
- 120 volt distribution panel
- 30 amp shore power cord
- 9 hp outboard is electric start - - much easier for you or your first mate ! !
- S.S Bow Pulpit
- S.S. Stern Rail
- Double life lines and stanchions
- Pelican hooks in cockpit
- Deep transom mounted Swim ladder
- Cockpit operated bilge pump
- Self Tailing winches in Cockpit for primaries - - expensive add ons
- Plus two cabin top eelf tailingwinches for easy handling of halyards
- Coaming boxes in cockpit
- 2 deep cockpit Lazerettes
- Anchor Well Forward
- Hinge Mast tabernacle - - believe it or not
- Genoa Tracks with nice strong fairleads
- Mid- Boom Traveler with mainsheet led back to cockpit
- Boom Vang
- Forward hatch over V berth
- Two off shore type deck opening hatches parallel the mast on the cabin top
Sais and canvas
- MAIN SAIL, Specifically a Race Mainsail
- HEAD SAIL 135 % - - - GOOD Condition with UV protection on the leech and foot
- A SCHAFER ROLLERFURLER for the headsail and taming that sail
- BOOM VANG
- BACK STAY TENSIONER
- MID BOOM TRAVELER
- HALARYDS LEAD AFT TO SHEET STOPPERS
- BIMINI in good condtion
- SAILCOVER in good condition
- Almost brand new Suzuki 9 hp Electric start with remotes in cockpit.
- Probably over 3,000.00 to 3,500.00 to buy and install
- Estimate less than 50 hours total use
- Nothing worse that getting a used sailboat and then having to go purchase a new motor cause the old one that came with the boat is nothing but problems
- Having this almost new Suzuki 9 hp really adds to this boats REAL value ! !
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Material i Propeller||Aluminium|
|Tank för Färskvatten|