1983 Santa Cruz 50', Mark II, Hull #27.16m
139 950 $ (1 379 443 SKr)
50', Mark II, Hull #27.
1983 Santa Cruz 50', Mark II, Hull #27.
- Yacht owned since 1996. On purchase, the mast and all standing rigging were replaced (Ballenger). The mast is set up to accept slugs or a luff tape. The barrels on the upper turnbuckles were replaced around 2016.
- 1998 the boom was refurbished.
- 1998, a Harken, roller furling system was installed. The Vang and outhaul are original, the vang was serviced in 2010. The vang has a small seep, handled with an oilsorb wrap. The Babystay hydraulic cylinder was removed as it was not needed. A more suitable fiber system is indicated. However, the hoses are still in place.
- 2012, all sheaves at the masthead were replaced with high load Harken’s. Offshore masthead spinnaker halyard shackles were also installed.
- 1998, new spinnaker halyards were installed.
- 1998, new main traveler system (Harken). The main sheet is due to be replaced.
- Spinnaker gear is all from 1998, it includes Harken airblocks, both sheets and blocks have all been stored when not in use.
- 2015, jib halyards were upgraded.
- 2016, New jib sheets.
- Masthead light is 360 deg. White and a tri-color lens are available.
- The rudder, rudder bearings, and upper bearing housing were replaced. (Water Rat Design in Carbon Fiber)
- The engine was also replaced.
- Electronics (VHF, SSB, GPS) Replaced 1998
- Espar Diesel forced air heat, AC/DC Inverter with input and distribution, along with an AM/FM stereo.
- The existing Ockam system was retained, the software was upgraded by Ockam, and the GPS interface was added.
- 2012, the hull above the waterline was refinished with a two-part “Imron” style finish.
- 2012, The deck non-skid changed to “Kiwigrip”.
- 2012, an aft scoop was added to the transom, adding two feet to the overall length.
- The bottom paint was removed in 2018, glass bead blasted, new fairing, and Interlux paint applied. Thereafter VC Offshore was applied. A final coating of Micron CSC was applied in the summer of 2020, to protect the bottom paint while in dry storage.
- Realistically, except for the jib, the sails are old, but serviceable from Quantum and include the Dacron main, three ¾ oz spinnakers, a ½ oz, a 1&1/2 oz, and a chicken chute (5oz?), and a bulletproof storm trisail. The jib, a new 130% in a 2016 roller furling from Ballard Sails. The jib is removed during the winter storage along with the jib sheets. The main is kept under a sail cover.
- The engine is a Yanmar 4JH3E, 4 cylinders rated @ 52hp, driving a Yanmar SD 31 Saildrive to a two-bladed Max Prop, all installed in 1998. (There also is a GORI folding prop)All service is up to date.
- An 80 amp alternator keeps the batteries topped up while motoring.
- A refrigeration compressor is also driven by the engine, the compressor was replaced in 2006.
- 50-gallon fuel tank, located under the STBD setee, was cleaned in 1998, and again in 2019. (Condition report is available)
CAPTAIN BILLY JARRATT
Pacific Marine Sales is located on the waterfront in Anacortes, WA at Pacific Marine Center’s full-service yacht repair and storage facility. This pristine Bayliner is listed by Pacific Marine Sales yacht broker, Captain Billy Jarratt. With decades of mariner experience, Billy brings individualized attention to meet each client’s needs. We look forward to connecting with you!
Visa mer …
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
30 amp. 125 volts
Raytheon MFD, needs a chart chip.
Vindhastighet och vindriktning
Raytheon Autohelm W/handheld remote, interfaced to the GPS
Espar Diesel Furnace
Two total, one in storage.
Max djupgående med last
Längd vid vattenlinje
Tank för Färskvatten
2 x 189.27 l (Plast)
1 x 189.27 l (Aluminium)
1 x 30.28 l (Plast)