HULL & DECK:
- White hull, blue boottop, blue bottom.
- Hand laminated fiberglass and Baltec balsa cored sandwich constructed hull with internal grid system.
- Fiberglass Balsa cored decks, off white gelcoat non-skid.
- Hull to deck joint glued and thru-bolted to toerail.
- Fin ballast keel.
- S/S bow pulpit and stern pulpit; double lifelines and gates, tapered S/S stanchions.
- Two Lewmar deck hatches and one small deck hatch, solar vent.
- Bronze thru hulls.
- S/S and teak tread swim ladder.
- External lead bolted to fiberglass keel with S/S keel bolts.
- Edson pedestal steering with S/S wheel.
- Spade fiberglass rudder.
Fuel: 20 gallons in 1 aluminum tank.
Water: 25 gallons in poly tank.
Holding: 30 gallons in poly tank with manual Whale pump and y-valve.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2019 Universal M-25XB, 23 hp, 3 cylinder diesel, FWC, with approximately 40 hours.
- 3/4” bronze seacock, bronze sea strainer.
- 12V DC fuel pump.
- S/S muffler.
- Three blade 16” Max prop; 1” S/S shaft.
- Engine gauges: RPM, tach, hour meter, oil pressure, temp gauges.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Spur cutters on shaft.
- Cruising speed: 5 - 5.5 knots; Max speed: 6 knots.
- 2022 2 AGM #31 house batteries.
- 1 AGM # Group 27 (for engine).
- AC/DC electrical systems.
- Three Blue Seas switches.
- 12V DC Seaflo bilge pumps.
- 30 amp shore power.
- 12V solar panel.
- Vee berth forward with hanging locker on port, and head opposite to starboard with manual head with W.C., sink with cold water.
- Main salon with drop-leaf dinette table, L-shaped starboard and straight port settees.
- The port settee creates a single berth and the starboard L-shaped settee creates a double berth.
- L-shaped galley on starboard with navigation station and quarter berth to port.
- Galley includes 3 burner gimballed CNG stovetop with oven, Adler Barbour 12V refrigeration, S/S sink, plenty of storage, cold pressure water in galley and head. Manual foot pump in galley also.
- Navy blue cushions.
- Teak and holly sole.
- LG flat screen TV with DVD player.
- CNG tank in sail locker.
- 6’+ cabin headroom.
- Icom IC-M502 VHF.
- Raymarine RL70C GPS plotter and depth (radar portion is not operating – sold AS IS).
- Raymarine ST4000 autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 depthsounder.
- Raymarine ST60 wind and speed.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Doyle Mainsail (serviceable).
- North genoa, approximately 135% (2020 cleaned, inspected, stitched).
- Asymmetrical spinnaker with sock.
- Keel stepped aluminum mast.
- Aluminum boom.
- Navtec rod standing rigging; Navtech adjustable backstay.
- 2 Lewmar #44 S.T. winches; 1 Lewmar #16 S.T. winch.
- Harken roller furler.
- Harken mainsheet traveler.
- Lifesling & lifering.
- Handheld horn.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Delta plow anchor with 30’ 5/16” chain nd 150’ of 5/8” rode.
- Spare 22 lb Danforth anchor.
- Double anchor rollers and anchor locker in foredeck.
- Dodger with S/S frame (Dodger in fair condition).
COMMENTS: INTUITO is a Bruce King designed C&C 34 Sloop with the deeper draft keel. In 2019, the owner installed a new Universal 23 hp diesel, and purchased a North genoa in 2020. She offers a great deal of comfortable cruising for a very reasonable price.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.