130 000 $ (1 352 603 SKr)
|Säljs av||Atomic Tuna Yachts|1981 Tayana Vancouver
The Tayana Vancouver 42 is a well-built Robert Harris designed, offshore cruiser with a cruising range, load-carrying capacity and comfortable motion seldom found in boats under 45 feet. The boat's 11,800 pounds of ballast is in a single iron casting, encapsulated inside the keel's thick walls. Commissioned with sturdy double-spreader Isomat spars, keel stepped and heavily stayed, this Tayana 42 can take you anywhere.
This Robert Harris designed fiberglass blue-water cruiser has an excellent reputation as a sturdy, well performing vessel built in one of the best Taiwanese yards. The teak joinery work below is in good condition. Electronics, stove, cabin heat, batteries, inverter and more were added.
TARDIGRADE is a strong, solidly built blue water cruiser that can take you anywhere, safely and comfortably. She has a spacious interior layout with one private staterooms, large quarter berth, enclosed head with shower, roomy salon and large galley. She's loaded with cruising equipment and has been continuously upgraded. This vessel is a must see if you're in the market for a true offshore cruiser!
This Tayana Vancouver 42 is ready to go.
Tayana 42's were built to the original offshore cruising design by Robert Harris. Forward cabin sleeps two in queen sized, offset pullman berth. Main salon sleeps two in two settee berths and the aft quarter berth sleeps two.
6'5" headroom; Excellent varnished teak joinery throughout; Louvered doors on most cabinets; Varnished teak and holly cabin sole; led overhead lighting; reading lights for all settees and berths and extensive storage.
A spacious forward cabin has a double pullman berth, hanging and storage lockers. Under the berth is a large storage area.
A separate head and shower are to port aft of this forward cabin.
In the main cabin there is a large dining table, two settees, a large chart table and aft on the starboard side, a well-equipped galley. An aft, quarter berth on the starboard side is complemented on the port side by a large storage area. Down below, the satin finish teak joiner work is superb and in good condition. There are storage lockers and bins throughout with hatches and opening ports giving good ventilation.
Queen size pullman berth to port with abundant storage beneath provided by large top-loading bins and two large drawers. Sail locker forward with access to chain locker.
- Bureau with three shelved louvered door clothes lockers and under counter storage to starboard
- Teak shelving port and starboard
- Small centerline seat with storage under
- Solid teak door for privacy
- White vinyl headliner
- 12v fan
- Interior speakers.
Located to port immediately aft of forward cabin with an electric toilet. Single stainless-steel sink in vanity with four drawers and two storage lockers below.
- White formica counter-top
- Five sundries and linen lockers
- Extra handholds
- Hand held shower
- Separate gray water sump with teak grate
- Electric overboard pumps for 30 Gallon holding tank
- Teak framed mirror
- Overhead hatch
Two large hanging lockers opposite head with shelf above.
Settee to starboard - storage beneath plus two louvered door lockers above. Setee to port at the with storage under the forward settee. Two large drawers beneath settee. Two overhead hatches and 2 opening ports.
New Spectra 200T water maker.
U-shaped, located to starboard at foot of companionway - step up from main salon. With ample working surface, storage lockers and recent upgrading of the stove and refrigeration systems, this is a very practical sea-going galley. The stove is a Force 10 3-burner stainless steel marine unit with oven. A Nova-Cool freezer compressor was added so that this and the refrigerator are now independently cooled.
- Force10 3 burner stove/oven
- Two 20# propane tanks on aft rail w/ remote shutoff.
- Double SS sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- Adler Barbor 12v refrigeration with top and front doors
- Formica counter tops
- Large louvered storage lockers throughout
Located to port opposite the galley. Lift top chart table with storage beneath. Fixed seating with storage beneath AC-DC electrical distribution panel. Under the navigation station seating is electrical wiring, bus bars and fuses.
Located to port at foot of companionway - step down. Quarter berth with filler; Large hanging locker. Shelf overhead at side of berth; Large storage compartment and access to hot water heater and steering gear. 12v fan.
On deck, all stanchions are 1 1/4 in stainless steel and taller than most. All deck hardware is mounted on its own raised pad made of solid fiberglass to prevent standing water from penetrating the deck. Wind and solar, as well as an updated battery bank allows for long range cruising without the need for shore power or running the engine to charge. With two reef points in the main and a cutter rig, TARDIGRADE offers many sail configurations and is easily handled by a couple in all conditions. She also has a storm tri- to accommodate heavy air conditions.
The hull finish is white gelcoat. Steering is by pedestal mounted wheel connected by cable to the rudder quadrant.
- New Kiwigrip decks (no teak decks)
- Sail cover
- Magma propane cockpit grill
- Cockpit speakers
- 2 fiberglass propane tanks
- 2 fishing rod holders
- Revere liferaft OUT OF DATE
- Twin anchor rollers
- Rocna anchor
- Bruce anchor
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Chain and rode
- S/S stern Samson post
- Salt water wash down
- Crane for outboard motor
- Outboard engine mount
- Solid Fiberglass Hull
- Heavy Aluminum Slotted Toe Rail
- Isophthalic gelcoat to resist blistering
- Cockpit with teak seats and teak floor grating
- Danforth binnacle-mounted compass
- Aft chain locker and large lazarette
- 4 dorades
- Stainless-steel swim ladder
- Emergency tiller
- Life Sling
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Schaffer headsail roller furling
- Full batten mainsail w two reef points
- Strong track sail slide system
- 3 headsails
- 3 hanked-on staysails Rope boom vang2 Lewmar #34 2 speed self-tailing
- 2 Lewmar #42 2 speed self- tailing
- 1 Lewmar #6 single speed non-self-tailing
- 2 Lewmar #7 single speed non-self- tailing
- 1 Lewmar #10 single speed non-self- tailing
- 1 Lewmar #6 single speed non-self-tailing on mast
- 2 Lewmar #7 single speed non-self- tailing on mast
- Storm trysail on separate mast track
- Extendable whisker pole
- Mast steps to top of mast
- Keel-stepped Isomat mast
- Boom gallows
- Yanmar 4JH2-TE 62 HP turbo-charged diesel w 2141 hours
- Balmar alternator and regulator
- Racor fuel filters
- Max Prop - self furling prop
- 4 Trojan 2125 Plus Batteries
- Starting battery- 12 volt lead acid
- Magnum inverter/charger
- D400 Wind generator
- 2 large solar panels
- Spectra 200T Watermaker
- 12 volt cabin lights, plug ins, and fans
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt systems w/breaker panel
- Balmar alternator on drive engine
- Balmar 614 regulator
- 30 Amp shore power cord
- Digital battery monitor
- Morningstar RemoteMeter digital read out for monitoring solar
- ASI digital barometer
- 5 cabin fans
- Iridium Go
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS VHF at nav station w/ Ram mic at helm
- Icom IC-706MKIIG ssb
- Samsung tablet at nav station
- Raymarine 9 Hybrid Touch at helm with radar
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine Multi display
- Fusion Bluetooth stereo w/three sets speakers (salon, fwd stateroom and cockpit)
- Danforth Compass on binnacle
- Jensen tv in salon
- Klipsch speakers in salon and fwd stateroom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Max djupgående med last||1.78m|
|Tank för Färskvatten||2 x 529.96 l ()|
|Bränsletank||2 x 454.25 l ()|
|Förvaringstank övrigt||1 x 113.56 l ()|