HULL & DECK:
- White hull, original gelcoat, red boot top, blue bottom.
- Beige non-skid decks.
- Teak exterior trim, finished in Epiphanes.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- 2018 new rudder and skeg from Tartan.
- Double lifelines with port and starboard gates; new lifelines in 2008; lifelines in cockpit area forward to midship gates upgraded from wire to 1” S/S tube; also, S/S ladder on port gate.
- Bow anchor roller and Hawse pipe.
- Lewmar forward and mid hatches.
- Two dorades with ventilators; two Nicro solar vents and two deck hatches, by Atkins & Hoyle.
- Bottom was fully stripped and barrier coat applied in 1990.
- Stanchions and rails rebedded.
- S/S stern-mounted swim ladder.
- Edson pedestal wheel steerer in T-shaped cockpit; S/S wheel; oiled teak cockpit table.
- Cockpit sail locker.
- Custom aft propane locker.
- 2013 Dodger with grabrails, bimini and full enclosure by Sea King Canvas in Ft. Myers, FL.
- Cockpit control for windlass.
Fuel: 30 gallons in steel tank with inspection port.
Water: 90 gallons in 2 poly tanks under port quarter berth; 60 starboard, 30 port.
Holding: 36 gallons in fiberglass tank with deck pump or overboard with y-valve and tank level monitor.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Westerbeke 4-108 diesel, 40 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 3500 hours as reported on the hour meter.
- 2018 1” S/S shaft and cutlass bearing.
- 2018 Hurth HBW 150 2.1:2 transmission rebuilt and damper plate installed.
- 2020 3 bladed fixed 16x10 prop by Campbell Sailor.
- 2018 rebuilt fuel injector pump and new injectors installed in 2020.
- 2020 new valves, 4 OEM Westerbeke injectors, cylinder head, guides and seals.
- Evolution razor cutter on shaft.
- Dual Racor 500 fuel filters with vacu-gauge.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems with AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- Shore power cord – 30 amp service.
- 2022 new 2-12V Group 27 marine deep cycle batteries.
- 1500w Xantrex inverter-battery charger.
- Small solar panel can charge all batteries with Link 10 battery monitor.
- 90 amp alternato; also spare 90 amp alternator.
- 2016 Marine Air 110V 16,000 BTU air conditioning with reverse cycle heat.
- 2-12V bilge pumps, and sump pump for shower.
- High water alarm.
- For 7 in an oiled teak interior-very attractive.
- Chain locker forward in forepeak with louvered doors.
- Next aft are vee berths with a filler piece to form a double berth.
- There are full length shelves above, two hanging lockers and a chest of drawers.
- Dual access doors to the enclosed head to port, from the forward stateroom or the main salon.
- The head compartment includes a vanity sink, shower, teak grate W.C. with holding tank, y-valve system and large linen locker.
- The main salon is next with an L-shaped settee to port which converts to a double berth, a bulkhead-mounted dining table, storage lockers and bookshelves behind and above the backrests.
- To starboard is a single settee and pilot berth above; a Dickinson LPG cabin heater is mounted forward of the settee berth.
- Next aft to port is a sit-down, forward facing “nav” station, instrument and electronics panel and book locker; the double quarter berth is aft of the chart table.
- To starboard is a large U-shaped galley.
- The interior is oiled teak with a varnished sole.
- There are 8 bronze opening ports with screens.
- 2008 reupholstered berth cushions in dark green Ultrasuede fabric.
- U-shaped to starboard.
- Three burner Kenyon LPG stove with oven.
- 2017 Isotherm 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Isotherm 12V refrigerator; also, Sea Frost holding plate refrigeration-off engine or 110V (two completely separate refrigeration systems).
- S-2A LPG shut off solenoid.
- Hot and cold pressure water at S/S sink.
- 2005 Raymarine S1G linear drive autopilot and 2020 remote.
- Garmin 441S GPS-Plotter.
- 2020 6” Garmin GPS below.
- Raymarine 10X radar (older unit but works well).
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF radio with AIS & hailer
- Clarion CD/AM/FM stereo with 4 West Marine speakers; two in cockpit and two below.
- Raymarine ST60 depth-speed-log and wind instruments.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2020 rigging and mast removed and inspected by Jay Maloney.
- 2020 shrouds, backstay and topping lift for mainsail boom replaced with new.
- Anodized aluminum mast, stepped on keel; single spreader rig.
- Schaefer aluminum boom.
- Harken Roller furler.
- 2015 chainplates pulled and rebedded as needed.
- Spinnaker pole and whisker pole.
- Questus mount on backstay for Raymarine radar.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay – replaced seals in 2020.
- Two Lewmar 44 S.T. sheet winches.
- Two Lewmar 43 secondary sheet winches.
- Lewmar 30 S.T. mainsheet and halyard winches.
- Removable inner stay for storm jib.
- 2008 Doyle mainsail-stackpack with two reefs.
- 2008 Doyle triradial 130% genoa.
- Heavy weather #4 jib; original, but in decent shape.
- Original Hank-on storm jib and storm trysail.
- 1990 Hood MPS (red, white and blue) with sock.
- 1990 spinnaker with sock.
- Harken mainsheet traveller.
- 2019 main halyard.
- 2016 new Sta-lock fittings on upper shrouds.
- Replaced lower shrouds.
- Some halyards run aft to Lewmar rope clutches.
- 45 lb CQR Plow anchor on bow roller.
- 35 lb CQR Plow with 50’ new chain and 250’ 9/16” new nylon rode.
- 22 lb Danforth with chain lead and separate rode.
- Divided anchor locker.
- Lofrans Progress 12V windlass with deck foot switch; handheld remote at bow.
- Beige plastic decking over cockpit sole (snaps together).
- Outboard bracket on rail.
- Screens for hatches.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Chart kit.
- Fenders and docklines, life jackets, flares.
- Emergency tiller.
- Radar reflector; boat hook.
- 11 lb LPG tank.
- Dickinson S/S LPG cabin heater.
- Magma S/S BBQ grill.
- Manual bilge pump.
- LED Tricolor anchor and strobe lights.
- Mast top forward facing deck/spreader light.
COMMENTS: WINDFALL is one of the popular S/S designed Tartan 37 K/CB Sloops. Although built in 1977, WINDFALL’S present owner purchased her in 1990, and has continued to maintain and upgrade her as needed, resulting in one of the best-kept Tartans this office has seen. Please take note of all the improvements as described in the listing such as 2016 air conditioning, an LPG Dickinson cabin heater, a Lofrans windlass, new Garmin GPS-Plotter, and much more. This Tartan 37 will not disappoint you.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.