1974 Custom 30' Venetian Water Taxi / Motoscafo9m
249 000 £ (3 164 557 SKr) skatt inte tillämpligt
|Modell||30' Venetian Water Taxi / Motoscafo|
|Säljs av||Berthon International|1974 Custom 30' Venetian Water Taxi / Motoscafo
Magnificent 1974-built 30' Venetian Water Taxi / Motoscafo by Cantiere Chia of La Giudecca, Venice. Superb Freebody restoration, with immaculate varnish on her mahogany skin. Chevrolet V8 super smooth power, re-wired, heating, new nav. - this is an exceptional yacht and a super rare opportunity.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Highly varnished mahogany hull, deck and superstructure, with fully glazed saloon with attractive feature curved glass windows to the saloon.
Engine & Gearbox:
- PCM SeaMaxx (Chevrolet) 5.7 litre V8 gasoline engine driving long shaft via flexible coupling to bronze propeller.
- Closed loop cooling via engine heat exchangers.
- 270HP @ 4400 RPM.
- Velvet Drive gearbox with 1.91:1 ratio.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 107 as of August 2022.
- Engine last serviced - August 2022.
- Comfortable cruising speed – 16 knots.
- Maximum speed – 20 knots+.
Propulsion & steering:
- Shaft drive to propeller.
- Hydraulic steering from varnished mahogany sports steering wheel.
- Period dials with Riva tachometer and chromed throttle/gear stalk.
- Mahogany-framed windscreen with two curved glazed screens with wiper.
- 12V DC domestic system with 220V ring main from shorepower.
- 1 x 90Ah 12V DC engine start battery (switched).
- 1 x 90Ah 12V DC domestic battery (switched).
- Battery link switch.
- BEP Voltage Sensing Relay.
- CTEK Smart battery charger.
- Shore power & cable.
- PowerBreaker RCD.
- Two electric bilge pumps to low point of hull at stationary trim (one fully automatic, one selectable).
- Three petrol tanks with remote electrically operating safety valves and individual level monitoring.
- Three tanks for extended range.
- Raymarine Axiom 7“ colour chartplotter.
- Raymarine Ray90 DSC VHF & loudspeaker.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher diesel cabin heating to saloon.
- 12V ceiling lighting to saloon.
- 12V cockpit courtesy lighting.
- 12V navigational lights.
- Francis highly-chromed 12V searchlight to foredeck.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Two tub seats to forward cockpit, with two facing two-seater benches.
- Two four/five-seater facing sofas to internal heated saloon, with two sets of sliding limousine doors.
- Attractive feature curved glass windows to saloon.
- Open aft cockpit with two-seater sofa.
- Beautiful all-varnished mahogany saloon construction, with glazed windows and upholstered headlining.
- Sole boards in hard-wearing non-slip blue vinyl.
- Flush deck, with folding access steps into forward cockpit, which fold to form bench seating.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Galvanised grapnel with galvanised chain – stowed at starboard forward locker.
- 4 pairs of sculpted polished stainless steel deck cleats.
- Foredeck polished stainless steel deck fairleads and polished stainless steel protection strips to wear areas.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Prussian Blue interior and exterior cushions with ivory piping and stitching.
- Removable all-weather framed canvas bimini cockpit roof.
- Canvas cover for entire boat.
- Francis chromed searchlight to foredeck.
- Engine bay automatic fire extinguisher (serviced August 2022).
- Three portable fire extinguishers (serviced August 2022).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Motormodell||SeaMaxx Chevrolet 5.7 lit. V8|
|Tank för Färskvatten|