1972 Joyce Classic Steel Marconi Schooner22m
298 500 € (3 337 470 SKr) skatt ej betald
Puerto de Santa Magarida, Spanien
|Modell||Classic Steel Marconi Schooner|
|Säljs av||Berthon International|1972 Joyce Classic Steel Marconi Schooner
Fantastic contemporary classic from the board of Fred Parker and built in Blighty of steel by Joyce Marine in 1972. SPIRIT OF OYSTERHAVEN has taken her crews down the years far. She is a fantastic family sailing yacht with an atmospheric interior and also has long legs for sail training. She is wonderful for mile building. When all this is done, her capabilities on the Classic regatta circuit are numerous. Always the prettiest yacht in any anchorage, she has been carefully maintained and much updated. She is now ready for further sailing adventures.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Lloyds Cat A1.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull 6mm Steel.
- Deck 6mm Steel, Epoxy, Cork/Polyurethane decking.
- Coachroofs 4mm Steel.
- Watertight collision bulkhead.
Keel & Rudder:
- Long displacement keel with 10 ton (approx., 9,072kg / 20,000lb) of ballast with full keel rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Perkins Sabre M135.
- Engine No: YA 30194U585662Y.
- Date of manufacture: 16.03.95.
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive Hydraulic gearbox.
- Fenner reduction gearbox.
- Perkins control panel.
- Engine and generator emergency stops.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Cruising Range: 2000nm.
- Cruising Speed: (@ 1600 rpm) 6 knots.
- Max Speed: (@ 2500 rpm) 8.5 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Teak “Stazo” wheel.
- Direct drive quadrant.
- 4 Bladed Bronze propellor.
- Emergency tiller, bolt cutters to port.
- All the electrics have been completely replaced since the original build, with the engine room rewired in 2016.
- 220, 110, 24 and 12 volt circuits; 12, 24 & 220 circuit breaker panels.
- 220 volt: Ringmain connection to shore power; on board 2Kw inverter “Heart Freedom 20”; Xantrex Link 1000 control panel.
- Powering: fridge, freezer, calorifier 90 L Isotempe, sockets in Engine room, saloon and galley.
- Xantrex Link 1000 control panel
- Sockets in engine room, saloon and galley. All the sockets are currently UK 3 pin.
- 110 Volt system.
- 220/110 converter powering: Hitachi cordless drill; power drill.
- 6 x 115Ah 12 volt deep cycle batteries.
- 2 x Spare batteries.
- 2 x 12 volt starter batteries.
- 220/12 v battery charger.
- The 220v is inverted from the 24 volt battery bank which is charged from either the Volvo or the main Perkins through 24 volt alternators.
- 2 x 24 volt alternators run off Perkins & Volvo.
- Volvo 2002 18 HP Drives 24volt alternator.
- Engine and generator emergency stops.
- A 220 16 amp plug is located under the port cockpit seat. There are 2 x 20 metre leads with adaptors that suit both socket sizes.
- When connected to shore power there is 220volt on sockets in engine room, saloon, galley and navigation station.
- 2Kw inverter “Heart Freedom 20” providing 24 volt to the main house bank once the Link 1000 is set to Charge.
- Hitachi cordless drill.
- Power drill.
- Starter cables.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Calorifier 90 L Isotempe.
- Jabsco fresh water pump & pressure cylinder.
- There is no water maker on-board. With water tanks of 3,785 litres capacity, we have never run dry!
- Tellerini 40 amp bilge pump.
- Jabsco belt drive bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump - Whale Gusher 30.
- Emergency 12v electric bilge pump.
- Bilge alarms.
- Emergency bilge pump switch.
- Water tanks and diesel tank are integral to the hull.
- Diesel tanks: 1,900 litres (418 imp. Gallons).
- Water tanks: 3,785 litres (833 imp. Gallons).
- 2011 – water tanks opened and sandblasted, primed and epoxied, then coated in potable paint.
- Water tanks are dried out at the end of each season and left with the tank tops open.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Greywater tanks fore (polypropylene - installed 1989) and aft (steel – original), connected to the bilge pump system through a manifold in the engine room. Tanks may be emptied by Tellerini electric pump, Jabsco belt driven pump (off Volvo) or by hand Whale Gusher 30.
- Blackwater tanks have not been fitted.
- Instruments: Raymarine Repeater C Series, Navtex, Garmin GPS.
- Pilot Station: Raymarine Multifunction Display C60, (Navionics, GPS, AIS, Radar).
- SeaMe, Link 1000 Battery Monitor.
- Simrad VHF set and mobile handset.
- Nav light switches, Tank Gauges, Volvo Oil & Water.
- Courtesy flags.
- Charts (Garmin, Navionics).
- Sestrel compass, NASA GPS repeater.
- Raymarine Wind, Log and Depth.
- Navtex aerial, GPS aerial, Yellow Brick Aerial.
- Four burner gas cooker and oven.
- Twin stainless sinks.
- Ware and cutlery.
- Forward and aft heads include Jabsco manual toilet, ceramic sink (Porcelain de Paris) and thermostatically controlled power shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- There is no integrated entertainment system. Current owner uses a dedicated phone (iPod) with Bluetooth speakers.
- Navigation lights, deck lights.
- Internal lighting.
Summary of Accommodation:
Description of layout:
- Two cabins with 2 x single berths plus options for additional berths.
- Sleep 4-6.
- To Starboard, Toilet, hand basin and shower.
- Fully equipped galley.
- Stainless work tops.
- Sets of 8.
- Saucepans x 3.
- Frying pans x 2.
- Pyrex casserole dishes x 1.
- Baking trays x 2.
- Selection of cooking utensils.
- Seating around dining table for 8-10. Separate seating to starboard.
- Companionway steps to deck, 6 x 12 volt house battery bank.
- Dry locker to starboard.
- Spares under seat.
- 2-Additional hinged bunks.
- Two berths to starboard in self-contained cabin.
- Companionway to cockpit.
- Access to lazarette below.
- Sampson Post.
- Harken 53 3 speed.
- Main Halyard Lewmar 52.
- Topping Lift Lewmar 52.
- Genoa Halyard Lewmar 52.
- Reefing winch Barlow 25.
- Gibb Sheetmaster 810.
- Main halyard Lewmar 52.
- Fisherman sheet Gibb Sheetmaster.
- Topping Lift Lewmar 40.
- Reefing winch Barlow 25.
- Genoa Sheets Lewmar 65 x 2.
- Yankee Sheets Lewmar 55 x 2.
- Genoa Furling line Harken 46.
- Foremain Sheet Harken 46.
- Mainsheet Barlow 32.
- Main sail: New 2013 Heavy Duty Cap Horn construction, Dacron 10.38 OZ, plied leech, with four battens and three reefs, stainless steel slides PTF coated strapped with webbing, radial reinforcement on leech (clew and reef points). Luff: 16.34 metres, foot 5.67 metres. Sail area is 53.73 square metres.
- Foremain: (Two of) New 2013 Heavy Duty Cap Horn construction, Dacron 10.38 OZ, plied leech, with four battens and two reefs, stainless steel slides PTF coated strapped with webbing, radial reinforcement on leech (clew and reef points)Luff: 14.02 metres, foot 5.00 metres. Sail area is 40.65 square metres.
- Backup; Same specification but older.
- Genoa: Furling New 2013 Heavy Duty Cap Horn construction, 9.38 Oz, Dacron, acrylic (blue or white) UV stripe, radial clew reinforcement, extended tack and head reinforcement, luff pad flattener. Luff: 15.12 metres, leech: 14.02 metres. foot: 10.24 metres, LP 9.18 metres. Sail area is 69.40 square metres.
- Yankee: Furling New 2013 Heavy Duty Cap Horn construction specifications 45 m2, in the, in cloth AP 10.38, Mitre cut, with UV strip and luff pad flattener.
- Staysail: Good condition, bought used 2018.
- Tri-sail/Storm Tri-sail: Never used.
- Fisherman: (Two of) New 2013 Olympic Sails Tri Radial Reaching Fisherman sail consisting of 1.50oz Contender Superkote ripstop nylon in a tri radial cut with a luff bolt rope and sliders. Stainless rings to corners with webbing straps and side launch bag.
- Backup; Used Blue, Pink and Purple Fisherman. Pre 1998. Working condition.
- Deck socket.
- Boarding ladder.
- 2 Gas Cannisters.
- Dry locker.
- Bosun’s chair.
- Workbench with vice. Tool lockers under.
- Deck freshwater hose.
- Hand Tools:
- Set of spanners.
- Screwdriver set, flat and philips.
- Full socket set 1/2 in.
- Full socket set 1/4 in.
- 2 x claw hammers.
- 1 x Heavy hammer.
- 2 x Monkey wrench.
- 1 x rubber mallet.
- 1 x plane.
- 2 x Teak scrapers.
- Box of misc screwdrivers.
- Set of drill bits.
- Set of calipers.
- De Walt Multi Tool.
- Heavy duty 220 drill.
- Orbital 220 sander.
- Makita battery drill.
- 110 drill.
- Heat gun.
- Rope cutter.
- Soldering iron.
- Large cockpit lockers to port and starboard.
- CO2 bottles for remote engine room to port.
- Rail mounted barbecue.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Hydraulic pump for anchor winch.
- Hydraulic windlass with twin warping drums.
- 2 boat hooks.
- Port side 80m chain.
- Starboard side 200metres braided scope.
- Fortress FX-85 Anchor.
- CQR 30 KG anchor.
- Stokes 150lb Stockless Anchor.
- Pool Type N HHP Anchor 79 kgs.
- Blue polyester 100m x 20mm. Unused.
- Blue braid on braid 100m x14mm. Unused.
- Gold braid on braid 100m x 12mm. Unused.
- Blue 3 strand 100m stern anchor line. Unused.
- 6 Large spherical Red.
- 6 Large cylindrical White.
- Anchor windlass switch.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sail covers.
- Sunbrella canvas sun awnings - fore and aft.
- 2 x Sprayhoods.
- 2 x cockpit dodgers.
Tender & Outboard:
- RibTender with 15 hp Yamaha 2 stroke.
- 1 x Liferaft 16 pers.
- 10 x crewsaver lifejackets.
- Lifesling Horseshoe lifebuoy.
- 2 x Orange Liferings.
- Smoke detectors throughout.
- Fire extinguishers throughout.
- Carbon Monoxide alarms installed.
- Firehose, firepump.
- Perkins filters.
- Volvo filters.
- Perkins impellers.
- Volvo impellers.
- Jabsco impellers.
- Alternator belts.
- Hydraulic belts.
- Perkins hoses.
- Box of shackles.
- Box of blocks.
- Box of electrical fittings.
- Box of plumbing fittings.
- Box of stainless nuts and bolts.
- Box of stainless screws.
- Box of stainless deck fittings.
Refits & Works
2020 – Muros:
- Full paint of interior.
- All hatches, rails and deck boxes varnished.
- Hull and topsides repainted.
- Old antifouling below waterline cleaned down, filled faired and painted.
- Respray of any hull marks/scratches.
2018 – Galicia:
- Stem to stern work through, cleaning down the bilges and repainting. We stripped out
- Each cabin stripped out and repairs made as necessary, fixing hinges and catches,
- Sanding and varnishing of all timber work and sole boards.
- Topsides, cockpit and rails all treated.
- Hull resprayed.
- Cutless bearing on the prop shaft replaced.
- Caulking meticulously stripped out and deck recaulked with Bostik MSP107.
2017 Winter Works – Lanzarote:
- Windlass reconditioned.
- Hydraulics overhauled.
- Exposed areas of the scuppers ground back, primed, and painted.
- Brightwork on board cleaned up.
2016 – The Rig
- Standard Rigging is 1x19.
- Comments from 2016 Rig Surveyor:
“In 2012 New Tracks and Jib Cars were fitted to the Deck / New winches Fitted / New Blocks and Turning Blocks fitted to Deck. Overall we have found that both mast sections and sets of standing rigging are in good condition and well maintained. All the running rigging is in good order. Guard rails and
Deck Gear is in good order and ready to sail.”
- The Chain plates are welded to the main deck gutter with under deck tension brackets.
- No evidence of corrosion found in 2016 Survey.
Full 2016 Survey by MarMan Associates available on request.
2012 – Refit:
- Refitted under the supervision of Dept of Transport Surveyor to meet ‘ComSail’ Passenger Boat Regulations:
- Teak deck replaced with Stazo Marinedeck 2000 (stazo.nl/en/stazo-marinedeck/). Laid on top of original steel deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Tank för Färskvatten|