100 000 $ (1 018 932 SKr)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1971 Nautor Swan 40
Arguably one of the very finest S&S Nautor Swan 40s afloat. Continually updated and maintained by her long-term owner and benefitting from some optimisation design care of Rod Stephens!
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Visa mer …
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White GRP hull.
- Hull peeled, velvet mat laid up and re-gelcoated.
- Grey nonskid decks, painted with awlgrip grey.
- Doghouse and cockpit sanded and filled with epoxy to treat crazing and painted with awlgrip white.
- Exterior teak trim.
- Bottom faired and painted, 8/21.
- Hull topsides compounded and waxed.
Keel & Rudder:
- Custom designed modified rudder by Lars Strom (Nautor) and Jim Taylor (American naval architect) and Bob Derecktor (yacht builder). Appendage is 250 pounds lighter, 40% deeper.
- The boat will track 24 degrees apparent, helm steering reduced, does not slide off the wind.
- Emergency access plate to rudder (tiller) inspected, checked and re-bedded.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Installed Morse single throttle system.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine 2021-22: all hose clamps checked and latter sprayed with WD-40.
- Fresh Detroit Diesel coolant added.
- Mobile synthetic 10/30 oil replaced.
- Oil and fuel filters replaced.
- Idle adjuster.
- Engine mounted sprayed with WD-40.
- New engine access door on starboard door.
- Exhaust system inspected and hoses/clamps replaced, new exhaust system hoses.
- New aerators x 2 for exhaust vented loops.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Custom Nautor SST 42” wheel.
- Compass pedestal access cover to steering chain was inspected and greased.
- Steering pedestal – cables and chain checked, greased chain and stop, greased swivels.
- Prop and shaft painted with Propspeed 8/21.
- All electrical panels inspected and serviced.
- Dedicated engine start battery bank.
- 3 x Deep cell for service.
- Inverter/charger below port settee.
- 5 x Blake seacocks replaced. Seacocks designed to be serviced in water through a grease nipple.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Jabsco Par water Pump, 9/21, second kept as backup.
- Hot water heater (direct heat engine exchange and 110V).
- Fuel tank serviced: top removed and tank polished, new fuel sensing unit, new gasket, new copper line (main fuel feed) from tank to Racor filter, exterior paint on tank for protection, new inspection plate, new fuel KUS sensor.
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- Replaced Rule sump pump box system and upgraded pump to 1,100 rpm.
- Replaced black water tubing from pump to box to overboard.
- New stem overflow valve to vented loop, online check valve inspected.
- Cockpit and helm seat instruments.
- Custom made radar pole designed by Nautor.
- 1 x New GlobalFix V4.
- 3 x New ResqLink View.
- Garmin 8616xsv GPS.
- Garmin Fantom 4 ft open array radar.
- Data Marine transducer main unit and repeater completely refurnished.
- Teak rims for lights and air vents.
- CNG sst stove and oven.
- 3 x CNG tanks, 2 are on board.
- Custom made refrigeration system.
- New galley sink faucet with hose capabilities.
- Separate shower system installed.
- Plumbing for sink and shower to allow draining in to sump pump and then overboard.
- Raritan electric toilet.
- New faucet for head.
- Cockpit shower, fresh water under helm seat.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Nicro cowl vents.
- Fans throughout and in port dorades.
- Marine a/c throughout with custom access panel.
- New March pump for water intake for a/c unit, installed 9/21. Second unit kept as backup.
- Aqua Marine LED running lights, rated up to 50’ yacht.
- Increased night light below (red).
- Lights installed in wet locker and closets.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Prima Vera (Koto) wood bulkheads with solid teak doors.
- Koto veneer on settees in main saloon, backsplash at nav. station and dressing bench fwd.
- Teak and holly floorboards.
- Custom made louvered teak access panels in quarter berths.
- Replaced port side pilot berth with an entertainment center.
- Forward v berth replaced by a double berth to one side and dressing bench with teak storage cabinet built underneath (done at Hinckley).
- Harken roller-furling system with double groove headstay for racing.
- New hybrid material to lighten babystay.
- Two large reefing blocks installed below boom crouch to lead lines to mid winches.
- Teak instrument pods for mast.
- Two custom carbon fiber spinnaker poles with custom SST holding plates.
- Custom Nautor made boom.
- Hall boomvang.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay.
- All shrouds replaced with Navtec rod rigging with Norseman fittings.
- Harken traveller.
- Harken spinnaker cars.
- Installed inboard genoa tracks changing the sail plan of the #3, #4 and #5 sails to inboard of shrouds. This allows boat to point as high as 24 degrees apparent.
- Assorted shackles, blocks, and racing accessories.
- Dress up dock lines brand new (black).
- Full set of storm lines (white).
- Teak bases for all winches.
- All winches on mast and deck upgraded in size and changed to Lewmar, most are self-tailers.
- Down haul winch added.
- All sails inspected by North (2018), lightly used, under 220 hours stored in air conditioned garage.
- Multi purpose roller furling headsail.
- Cruising full batten main.
- Racing: Heavy & light #1; #2; #3; #5 storm stail; 3 x spinnakers.
- Custom SST bow plate and roller.
- Custom SS bow pulpit.
- Large SST plates added to pulpit to accommodate larger Aqua Signal running lights.
- Custom SST guard plates for toe rails.
- Custom port & starboard boarding gates, double lifelines.
- Lexan custom made offshore companionway board.
- Teak swim ladder with hinges installed on toe rail.
- Teak boarding ladder.
- Tool box.
- Assorted spare parts.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Danforth #25.
- CQR 25 lb and CQR 35 lb, each with 20’ of chain and 350 of 1” rode.
- 1 x Dinghy anchor.
- 1 x Danforth dinghy anchor with rode.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Custom teak covers for foredeck cleats when racing.
- Dodger redesigned with new sst frame.
- New canvas coverings for: grab rails, winches, instrument pods, wheel, winch boxes & cowl vents, hatches and companionway, spinnaker poles and dodger.
- Custom made velour hull skirts (2) for gelcoat protection.
- Vinyl cockpit and helm seat cushions.
Tender & Outboard:
- Custom designed teak holder for outboard engine, stern rail attachment.
- Smoke/carbon detector behind inspection door in starboard quarter berth.
- 8-man Givens liftraft.
- Two life line slings with overboard strobes.
- Flare guns inspected.
- 6 x Inflatable vests
- 8 x PFD’s, type II, Two Type 3 IV flotation device.
- RapidDitch abandon ship buoyancy bag.
- Haogen/Freon detector kit, reserve Freon tank, spare compressor for refrigerator.
- Offshore jack lines.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Längd vid vattenlinje