HULL & DECK:
- Solid fiberglass hull, full keel with encapsulated lead ballast and aluminum centerboard, epoxy coated.
- Decks and trunk cabin are fiberglass and balsa-cored sandwich construction.
- Hull was painted black using Epiphanes paint using rolled and tipped method, and are painted gray using Interlux Brightside.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering with wheel located at forward end of self-bailing cockpit.
- Fiberglass rudder with foam core attached to bronze heel fitting.
- 2001 bronze seacocks.
- Red boot top, white bottom, gold cove stripe.
- Teak toerails, cockpit coamings, handrails.
- Powermate 12V windlass model 502.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- In 2000, owner had delaminated cockpit sole repaired using vinylester resin.
- 6 opening portlights and one foredeck hatch and 2 dorade vents.
Fuel: 35 gallons in Monel tank.
Water: Approximately 40 gallons in one fiberglass tank in keel and one Monel under vee berths.
Holding: yes; small bladder with y-valve or deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 3JH2E, 38 hp diesel, 3 cylinder, FWC.
- No hour meter.
- Kanzaki 2:1 transmission, rebuilt.
- 1" S/S shaft with 14 x 14 3 blade prop housed in S/S prop cage.
- Yanmar panel with gauges and alarms.
- Fiberglass waterlift muffler.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots @ 2500 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 6.5 knots @ 3000 RPM.
- 12V DC system only - fused panel.
- 2021 engine starting battery.
- Rule 1500 electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- For 5 in a varnished teak trimmed and wood-grain laminate interior with a varnished teak sole.
- Vee berths forward with drawers under and shelves outboard. Anchor locker all the way forward.
- Next aft to port is a large enclosed head with two door access - one from forward cabin and one from main salon. Head includes 2010 manual rebuilt W.C., hot and cold water sink, and handheld shower and shower pump.
- Opposite is a spacious hanging locker.
- Main salon has port and starboard settees, with an offset dining table.
- The galley is to port and has a 2 burner Tasco LPG stove and oven, a S/S sink, hot and cold water, dish lockers.
- Opposite is a chart table/icebox under with Adler Barbour refrigeration (engine driven).
- There is a 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Raymarine Autohelm 4000 autopilot.
- Motorola Triton II VHF.
- Raymarine C-80 chartplotter.
- 1995 Radar R40XX radar.
- Datamarine Corinthian II depth and speed.
- Raymarine 320 GPS Plotter.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Masthead sloop rig - 42' height clearance.
- Aluminum mast, stepped on deck.
- Hood Sto-boom (owner has original boom).
- Harken roller furler.
- New Hallett mainsail.
- 2017 150% Pope genoa.
- 2000 110% & 130%, old and not much used, but do fit roller furler.
- Hallett spinnaker - 3/4 oz.
- S/S standing and dacron running rigging.
- Spinnaker pole and extended whisker pole.
- Harken mainsheet traveler; boom vang.
- External halyards led aft to cockpit.
- Headstay to twin 1/4" S/S tangs at stern head fitting upper and lower shrouds to 1/4" S/S chainplates bolted and backed at bulkheads below backstay to 3/16" S/S chainplate bolted and backed to transom gusset.
- Side chainplates were replaced with larger size in early 2000's.
- 4 Barient 22 & 20 winches; 1 Barient 16 & 1 Lewmar 2 speed winch.
- 2017 Hallett white Dodger on S/S frame; awning.
- 35 lb CQR and Danforth 20 lb anchors; 50 lb Luke storm anchor with chain lead and 200' 5/8" rode.
- Double lifelines.
- Bow and stern S/S rails.
- 4" Danforth Constellation compass.
- Force 10 cabin heater.
- Brass clock and barometer; gimballed brass oil lamp.
- Swim ladder; life ring; portable searchlight.
- 3 fenders, 4 docklines, life jackets, cockpit cushions, bell, boathook, ensign and staff.
COMMENTS: CANIS MINOR is one of the Classic 35' Allied Seabreeze Citation Sloops. These designs are as pretty as the Hinckley Pilots, but have a more spacious interior layout due to their added beam. They also offer a "shoal draft" keel/Centerboard. CANIS MINOR shows very good, caring ownership.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.