8 000 £ (101 303 SKr) skatt inte tillämpligt
|Säljs av||Burton Waters Boat Sales - Burton Waters - Ipswich Office|1969 Borresen Dragon
1969 Borresen Dragon for sale
This classic Dragon has a very successful racing record, having won local and national races (including Cowes week) when owned and helmed by leading Dragon sailer during the 90s and early 2000s. Then based in the Solent, she was always found in the front of the local fleet which numbered some 30 Dragons.
In the current ownership for 3 years, she is now based on the east coast. Dry stored over winter, she was last afloat summer/autumn 2021 when she was kept on a swinging mooring. Recent works include the re-varnishing of the hull (summer 2021) and repairs and repainting of the decks, which are original T&G covered in canvass painted. Now looking for a new custodian to care for and race her amongst other classics - where she should again prove successfull - this Dragon is antifouled and ready to be launched.
Viewings by appointment only and highly recommended
- Designer : Johan Anker (1929, Norway)
- Builder : Børresens Bådebyggeri, Vjile, Denmark
- LOA : 8.9m (29ft 2in)
- Beam : 1.95m (6ft 5in)
- Draft : 1.2m (3ft 11in)
- Displacement : 1,700kg
- Keel : Long
- Wood carvel construction
- Keel bolts replaced 2015
- Grown oak floors repaired/restored 2015
- Hull topsides taken back to bare wood and re-varnished with 8 coats of Epifanes July/August 2021, each coat wet and dried producing an excellent gloss finish. Hull planking excellent condition.
- Original decks in tongue and groove pine covered in canvas, repaired and recovered in summer 2021, as required repaired June 2022.
- New mast collar 2021
- Antifouled 2022
- Dry stored over winter
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Black alloy Procter mast and boom
- Standing rigging in good condition
- One lower backstay should be replaced.
- Running rigging, under deck main and fine tune for runners, all in good condition
- Mainsail and genoa (c.2012, by Petticrow, good condition, little used)
- Older mainsail and genoa (reasonable condition)
- 2 x spinakers (both by Petticrow)
- Spinnaker pole
- Twin axle road trailer (good serviceable conditiion.
- Fitted cockpit cover (2021, by Lonton & Gray, Burnham-on-Crouch)
- Heavy fitted overall cover, unused by vendor)
- Manual bilge pump
- Current RYA racing certificates
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Max djupgående med last||1.2m|
|Tank för Färskvatten|