55 000 $ (567 355 SKr)
Prissänkning: 41 262 SKr (9 Jan)
|Klass||Antik och Klassisk|
|Säljs av||Huckins Yacht Corporation|1949 Huckins Offshore
Looking for someone with vision who is ready to dress her up!
Bottom inspected & in good working condition. Engines pulled and rebuilt (only 10 hrs on engines since rebuild), engine room & cockpit painted and engine hatches rebuilt. 12/24v boat.
Attractive price for Classic 48' 1949 Huckins Offshore - Hull #225. This is a cold molded mahogany hull (i.e. fiberglass-over-wood) with a 3'2" draft and 14' beam.
Sara Gielow | 954-383-9544 | email@example.com
She was originally built for JW McDonough of Sherman-Klove Co., a steel manufacturer out of Chicago, IL.
- In 2018 the engines were rebuilt, framework in the cockpit sole were fixed, and the engine hatches were rebuilt.The cockpit was also painted.
- In 1997 she was remodeled to give the boats exterior and interior a sleek new look. At that time she received a new generator, aft head, amidships dinette, built-in sectional sofa in the salon, and a fresh coat of paint throughout.
Sleeps 4 owners and guests in 2 staterooms, plus 1 settee berth for a total of 5 berths. The master stateroom is aft with head, shower, hanging closet and two twin beds. There is 1 guest stateroom fwd v-berth including a guest and shower stall.
Galley down; Kitchenaid Kenmore Refrigerator; 3 burner electric stove; Sharp Carousel Microwave Oven; 2.5 gal Hot Water heater.
- 300 gal Monel fuel tank
- 150 gal Aluminum water tank
- Twin GM 671 Detroits
- Allison M 1.5:1 reduction gear
- Morse controls
- 40# Halon 1301 built in fire fighting equipment
- hydraulic steering system
- 2 bronze rudders
- shaft log & stuffing boxes: bronze and flex
- 3 bladed bronze props
- 2" s/s shaft
- Cutlass rubber bearings
- 12/24v boat
- Newmar HDM30 battery charger
- Heart 2500 watt inverter
- 12KW Kilopak 1800 rpm Generator
- 5 x 12v 8D batteries (in plastic battery boxes under dinette settee)
- Ideal electric windlass
- Raytheon V720 Lowrance 3200
- Raymarine 65 GPS
- Danforth Compass
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Furuno Radar
- Bose radio
- Ideal electric windlass
- 22# and 35# Danforth anchor
- 3/8" chain, 2 x 1" rode
- s/s, chrome, and aluminum deck fittings
- Handrails and stanchions (in storage)
Laminated oak stem and keel. Double planked mahogany bottom glassed over (i.e. cold-molded). Deck and house are also glassed.
This is all subject to how the boat will be used and what the new owners expectations are. In general she needs:
- Interior paint
- Exterior paint (hull, superstructure, bottom)
- Toe rail and upper guard fixed
- Stanchions and handrails hardware re-installed (parts are inside boat)
- Hardtop re-installed (if new owner wants it)
- Interior & exterior softgoods
- Safety equipment (life raft, flares, hand held fire extinguishers)
- New tender needed & davit fixed (11' Boston whaler w/ 40 hp outboard was on boat previously)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Hastighet och avstånd
|Max djupgående med last||0.97m|
|Tank för Färskvatten|