Luxury for yachters who enjoy the easy handling and dock manners of a mid‐sized yacht:
This 52' yacht is compact, sporty and versatile, offering a social, breezy flybridge, a large deck and submersible swim platform, and a bright spacious interior, utilizing natural light. Though classic in construction, the exterior's contours, and modern flybridge lines update the look and enhance its cruising ability-an excellent choice for day boating with family and friends, island hopping, or overnighting. G Marine worked with the shipyard to customize the model, adding functional features like the transom garage, outdoor flybridge kitchen, ample lounge areas, and a modern carbon fiber lower helm.
Natural wood, leather, and top quality decorative features are found throughout the vessel, creating a relaxed atmosphere of minimalist luxury while incorporating three spacious cabins and heads, a top deck helm, galley, and salon. The interior spaces are skillfully designed to create a restful and intimate vibe, combining aesthetics with function.
• Hardtop flybridge has a retractable sunroof and companionway seating. Forward‐ facing comfortable seats offer thrilling rides while the generous C‐shaped seating around the dining table converts to a sun pad.
• Three staterooms, two with en suite heads include a forward, full‐beam master, a guest queen, and twin cabins. Crew quarters or a fourth stateroom are options.
• The large bow sun pad invites lounging; exit the aft galley through folding cockpit doors to the large teak deck with seating and a wooden dining/cocktail table.
• The submersible bathing platform makes water entering and exiting effortless. The sizable garage accommodates a personal watercraft or tender.
• Powered by twin Volvo Penta Inboard D11 725 HP, this sporty V‐hull has a top speed of 28 knots and cruising speed of 25 knots.
Trade-in welcome. G Marine Yacht Sales offers to ship worldwide.
For further information please visit www.gmyachts.com or call +1 (954).866.1636 / text +1 (619) 954+4779 | email@example.com
Astondoa Yachts are distributed in the Miami, Central America, the Caribbean, and South America by G Marine Yacht Sales as the sole authorized dealer.