The Nimbus Commuter 9 is a boat for connoisseurs of contemporary Scandinavian design. The spacious cockpit offers splendid natural light, with a large, sliding glass roof hatch and a modern, snug driver’s position.
The Nimbus Commuter 9 is a thoughtfully designed vessel that offers practical solutions for those seeking a spacious, fast, year-round commuter but who would also like to travel under cover on longer staged journeys or active daytrips.
The swivelling cockpit chairs provide ample space for four people to dine or space for five people in total. The cockpit passenger sofa converts easily into an extra bed for two children or one adult. The forecabin has room for a double berth with separate WC and kitchenette.
In place of the glass roof, the boat can be equipped with an electronically opening canvas canopy, ideal for those wishing to optimise the open-air feeling on warm summer days.
The driver’s position has space for two people to sit comfortably and can be equipped with one large 16” or two smaller 12” plotters.
The foredeck houses a large loading hatch with access to the forecabin, as well as a sun divan that creates extra seating for four people complete with table. The aft deck houses a wide sofa with ample stowage.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
• Design Category: C
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length: 9.35m
• Width: 2.95m
• Fuel Capacity: 320L
• Water Capacity: 80L
• Number of beds: 2
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
• Minimal planing threshold razor sharp bow section
• Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
• Extra-large sliding doors with passages through which two people can pass in comfort
• Large sliding glass roof hatch, or electronically opening canvas canopy.
• Cockpit passenger sofa that can be converted to a bed
• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head, with integrated ventilation
• Aft deck sofa with storage
• Dashboard can be fitted 16″ or double 12″ plotters
• Daybed/seating on fore deck with table
• Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
• Mercury Verado F250 XL EFI DTS V8 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• White hull
• Glass sunroof
• Sleipner SE40 bow thruster
• Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
• 9 inch Simrad Go Plotter
• Fresh water system
• Lighting package
• Stainless steel pulpit
• Nimbus pillow set
• Sunbrella cabin cushions in beige
• Spradling cockpit cushions in beige sand or blue storm
• Shrink wrapping for transport protection
• Mercury Verado F300 XL EFI DTS V8 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• Mercury Verado 350 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• Volvo Penta V8-300 CE/DPS inboard engine including FH5 propellor
• Volvo Penta V8-350 CE/DPS inboard engine including FH6 propellor
• Mercury Diesel 3.0L V6 270Hp Bravo 3 including propellor with Active Trim
• Mercury Upgrade Package for inboard or outboard engines with VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
• Electric sunroof
• Range of HiFi packages and HiFi upgrades
• Range of Simrad plotter packages
• Range of Simrad sonar packages
• Simrad VHF with AIS
• Simrad autopilot
• Simrad radar
• Simrad compass
• Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
• Teak deck
• Flexiteek deck with white or back caulking
• Galley without hob
• Galley with gas stove or electric hob
• Nimbus 4 piece crockery set and cool bag
• Extra mattress topper for front cabin
• Sunshade for front deck in Sunbrella silver grey
• Sunshade for aft deck in Sunbrella silver grey
• Windscreen protector in Pearl White
• Bow windlass with deck or remote control
• Stern windlass with with deck or remote control
• Anti-theft system
• Mooring package
• Stern gates
• Heater and defroster system
• Isotherm 15L hot water system
• Shore power
• Underwater lights in blue
• Greywater tank
• Search light on stainless steel mast with joystick
• Fishing rod holders to mount on Deck house including water ski hook
• Table on front deck
• Bow ladder
• Additional port lights in front cabin
• Anti-fouling in dark grey
• Range of transport cradles