Silent Yachts presents the first and only ocean going production yachts in the world that are fully solar sustainable and powered by solar energy. Pure solar-powered luxury.
Everything started with a piece of white paper, a pencil and a spirit for innovation. Silent Yachts was founded on the dream of eliminating the major downfalls of yachting as well as the minimising the effects on the environment without sacrificing the slightest bit of luxury. The future of luxury yachting is individualistic, noiseless, self-sufficient and honouring nature and the environment.
Imagine starting every morning with an awe inspiring sunrise and ending the day with a breathtaking sunset! Watch, smell, feel nature and be aware that you take responsibility for the environment. Ease out, relax and enjoy the most beautiful and interesting places to cruise on Earth.
A new class of yachting is on the rise.
Powered entirely by solar energy captured by its extensive flybridge panelling, the Silent 80 Yacht sports an exterior design that is clean and timeless. Designer Marco Casali, has achieved a virtuoso design that is both sophisticated and refined in the best Italian style, incorporating the magnificent straight lines of the huge windows whilst embracing the entrance of ample natural light.
Depending upon the options selected, this model can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests across five cabins. With no engine noise, a skipper can even make an early start towards a favourite location without disturbing the guests. Silence is truly is golden.
The twin hulls and wide beam endow the Silent 80 Yacht with an inherent stability, creating what genuinely feels like a private floating island and a tremendous base to relax in peace or to entertain in style.
The versatility of this pioneering vessel is impressive. It can accommodate a variety of different propulsion systems, such as cruiser, hybrid-power and e-power according to the needs and personal preferences of the owner.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Specifications (Cruiser Propulsion)
• Length overall - 24.30m
• Length at waterline - 24.20m
• Beam overall - 10.92m
• Draft - 1.20m
• Height overall - 5.50m
• Light displacement - 58 tons
• Fresh Water - 1000L
• Waste water - 4 x 500L
• Fuel - 2 x 1500L
• Cruising speed: 8-10 knots
• Maximum speed: 12 knots
• Certification - A: 12 B: 18 C: 24 D: 40
• Cruiser Propulsion - 2 x 100 kW electric motors on shafts, 100 kW diesel generator, 150 kWh lithium battery
• Interior Layout VERSION 4/4 Master on starboard side: Master state-room with en-suite bathroom, separate office area and a walk in closed, a VIP cabin with en-suite bathroom on stb. side, 2 double-bed VIP cabins each with en-suite bathroom on port side, day head on port side, crew cabin for 2 with bathroom and utility-room in front of the saloon
• Mediterranean air conditioning system 100.000 BTU, high efficiency seawater cooled chilled water system, super silent, inverter technology, airhandlers in every cabin and two in the salon - each room/airhandler separately adjustable
• Raymarine or Garmin navigational package including 4 monitors 12´´ with world basemap, 1 monitor for the crew cabin, 4 G broadband radar, electronic compass, autopilot incl. controller and pump, rudder feedback, AIS class B, 2 x VHF radio, antennas, depth sounder, weather station + 2x AP control unit, speaker with hailer + intercom function
• White gel-coat on hull
• Range of colours, fabrics and finishes on floors and surfaces
• King or Queen size double bed in all cabins
• Large fridge freezer with ice maker
• Shades and blinds in all cabins
• Lounge seating and table
• Transom shower with hot and cold water
• Flybridge furniture, sunpad, storage and table
• Rigid sunroof over flybridge with solar panels
• Air conditioning 100.000 BTU and heating systems
• Washing machine
• Stainless steel sink
• Shore power connection with fuse
• Inverter and charger
• Anchor and chain with windlass
• Swimming ladder
• 8 cylinder fenders and ropes
• Documentation and commissioning package, CE certificate, launching, 3 x antifouling, 500 L diesel, 60kg Jambo anchor + 100 m galv. chain 13mm, 4 cylinder fenders F10 (127cm x 51cm) incl. fender lines, mooring lines 4 x 20m + 2 x 25m, handover including full detailing, technical and sailing introduction, including Silent Yachts Captain for 5 days training of the skipper/owner, launching and delivery in water in the nearest marina, incl. 1 week marina fee
• E-Power Hybrid Propulsion - 2 x 150 kW electric motors on shafts, 150 kW generator (commercial rating), 225 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed-control, 2 x motor and battery display
• E-Power Hybrid Propulsion - 2 x 250 kW electric motors on shafts, 2 x 150 kW generator (commercial rating), 300 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed-control, 2 x motor and battery display
• E-Power Pod Propulsion - AZIPOD250, 2 x 250 kW electric motors on turnable pods, 2 x 130 kW generator, 532 kWh lithium battery
• A range of additional cabin options are available including entirely bespoke interior design
• Additional battery packs, chargers and inverters are available
• Coloured foils or paint for hull
• Complete kite system installed by the manufacturer in a dedicated box with lid on the foredeck
• Wide range of interior and exterior fabrics and finishes including marine quality leather with double stitching
• Slideable and connectable single beds
• A range of additional household appliances are available including a wine cooler in the saloon
• Electric curtains with remote control for the saloon side windows
• Foldable carbon passerelle
• Opacmare Transformer hydraulic stern platform to serve as tender lift and bathing platform with integrated passerelle
• Flybridge furniture in a wide choice of finishes
• Jacuzzi on flybridge
• Upgraded designer deck shower
• Additional solar panels on flybridge
• Cockpit bar package for cockpit
• Sun awning for cockpit
• Upgraded heating and air-conditioning systems
• Additional washing machine and dryer and upgrades
• Diving compressor
• Upgraded watermaker
• Wine cooler
• Additional fresh water storage
• Additional electric outlets
• Shore power cable
• Raymarine navigational packages upgrades
• VHF/AIS and radar packages
• Nightview camera
• Side thrusters
• CCTV Raymarine system
• Additional noise insulation for generator
• Anchor and chain upgrades
• Offshore life raft with dedicated storage space
• Dedicated captain training for the skipper