33 FEET NEVER FELT LARGER.
DYNAMIC HULL DESIGN provides excellent performance whilst giving a light and space to the interior.
TWO OPENING SLIDING ROOF SECTIONS maximise versatility and comfort allowing both sun and shade when and where needed.
Step through the almost invisible STARBOARD SLIDING DOOR to access the bow area.
BI-FOLD DOOR AND TILTING WINDOW blurs the line between inside and out.
BIGGEST BEDS AND HIGHEST CEILINGS IN ITS CATEGORY.
ENJOY BOATING AT ANY TIME.
Escape day to day living on the C330. Created for all weather conditions - from hot climates to northern waters. The C330 not only gives a sporty performance, spacious cabins and well sheltered living space it is the perfect hideaway throughout the entire year.
Enjoy the LIGHT, feel the SPACE, combine functionality with DESIGN.
The C330 offers a sociable space due to the recessed superstructure, guests can enjoy open views to the sea while still being seated. The Galley is angled at 90 degrees and when the tilting window and bi-fold door are closed form the rear wall. With the tilting window and door completely open this corner of the boat turns into a bar creating an easy going atmosphere on board.
Boaters on the C330 have the choice whether to relax inside or out. Two equally sized L-shaped sofas located in the Saloon and aft underline that the C330 is an all weather cruisier.
As with all SEALINE Motor Yachts the cabins have a high quality finish and a great attention to detail is evident from bow to stern. Rich materials are found throughout including leather and stainless steel.
The price shown in this advert is for the base boat only with standard specification and standard engine fitted. The price excludes any optional extras, delivery, commissioning fees and IVA.
Standard Engine :
1 x VOLVO PENTA D6-340
Available Engine Options :
2 x VOLVO PENTA D3-220
1 x VOLVO PENTA D6-400
Standard Fitted Specification :
* GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : BLACK.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo.
* 3 Hull windows (2 in master cabin port side, VIP cabin port side).
* 2 Hull windows with openable porthole (VIP cabin port side and toilet).
DECK AND COCKPIT
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Hull fender strip in black rubber.
* SEALINE steering wheel and throttles.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash
* Panoramic full glass windows and one fixed skylight in saloon.
* Bifold door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit.
* Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
* Stainless steel pullpit, 4 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails.
* Seating "L"shaped bench with fixed backrest at stern and port side with storage and foldable teak bar, manual bimini.
* Bench at bow, GRP surface.
* Manual engine hatch.
* Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual.
* Batteries : Engine : 1 x 95Ah, Battery Charger 50A (for engine and service batteries).
* 1 x Volvo Penta D6 (340hp) Stern Drive Propeller : G3, Volvo Engine instrumentation.
* Volvo Engine instrumentation 2.5" display.
* Fuel tank, capacity : 570 L
* Fuel filter.
* 12V and 230V electric system with 230V shore power connection. Sockets in Saloon (2), Master cabin (1) , Guest Cabin (1) , Galley (2), toilet (1) and 12V on dash (1).
* Batteries - service : 2 x 160Ah.
* Country version : EU / AUS.
* Manual Toilet.
* Light in cabins, saloon, and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room.
* Holding tank (85L).
* Water Tank (220L) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (22L).
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1).
NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
* Standard dashboard with engine room fire extinguisher system.
* Navigation Lights.
LAYOUT AND INTERIOR
* A1 - Master Cabin with double berth, 2 wardrobes and drawers underneath the bed. 3 skylights, one openable, fully equipped head with handheld shower, manual toilet.
* B1 - Guest cabin with twin berths, 1 wardrobe , 1 seat and storage.
* C1 - Saloon with "L" shaped sofa and pilot seat. Galley with stowage, fridge, gas stove - two burner, 1 gas oven and sink with draining basin.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Counter tops in galley, in BISTRO material (according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY AND WOOD
* Upholstery scheme in CASABLANCA, colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating and helmsman seat in material in SARDINIA, colour : GULL WING (according to colour card).
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card).
* Saloon, Galley flooring and Cabins in AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card).
* Heads flooring - wood style.
* Declaration of Conformity.
* Safety Manual.
* Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - (hand held extinguishers are not supplied).
* SEALINE owners manual in SEALINE document bag.
For more information on this vessel or for your own personal quotation please call our office on : 0034 965 708 542 or email us at : info@ sealinecostablanca.com our dedicated sales team are waiting to hear from you.
The Sealine C330 has a total length of 10.31 m, a waterline length of 9.99 m and a width of 3.50 m. Equipped with two generously sized cabins, it combines innovative design with outstanding versatility: Future owners can choose between a huge number of equipment, material and colour options to enable them to personalize their boat.