HCB has done it again and in a very big way! Introducing the 65' Estrella powered by quintuplets 627 HP 7 Marine engines. A leader in the luxury center console segment, HCB once again raises the bar with this stunning master piece already legendary.
LOA: 69 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Displacement: 61000 lbs
- Integrated 24V Proportional bow & stern thruster
- 24V Windlass with free fall feature, with helm, now and wireless control
- Heavy-duty dive ladder ( 2x )
- House battery bank and chargers
- Cabin HVAC system
- Batteries ( 5 ) engine batteries, stern thruster and generator
- Chargers - 12V engine charger, 12V stern charger
- Ice chests - integrated port and starboard gunwale mounted-frigid rigid cooler, 11.5 gallons each
- Live wells - dual transom, 80 gallons ea. ( 2 ) 2000gph primary and ( 2 ) 2000gph backup pumps
- Mezzanine seating for ( 3 ) with port and stbd preparation areas
- Helm seating for ( 5 ) with swivel and vertical adjustment, Helm dining table on electric lift.
- Forward contoured lounge seating with large cockpit table on electric pedestals
- ( 3 ) Insulated coolers with overboard drains located in fwd bow seating area
- Strategic 12V LED lighting throughout vessel including full color spectrum accent and overhead light, warm white deck/ toe kick lighting and blue baitwell and storage lighting
- Head, flooring - customizable natural stone or ceramic
- Head, custom solid hardwood cabinetry
- Head, ceramic or marble counter tops
- Marine head system with 20 gallon holding tank, overboard discharge and dockside pump out
- Head, tempered glass shower enclosure with teak grated floor
- Galley, Refrigerated dual voltage stainless steel
- Galley, Freezer dual voltage & Microwave stainless steel
- Salon, Overhead skylight with integrated privacy shade and screen
- Salon, Settee with dinette converts to bunk with electric lift
- Home theater with integrated gaming ports and HD LED TV
- Salon, Soft decor package including wall treatments and pillows
- Master stateroom queen berth and soft goods package
Electronics & Navigation:
- Triple Garmin 8 Series, 24" displays
- Garmin GSD 26 sonar/ fish finder with dual 1kw hi/lo chirp transducers
- Garmin 60" 6kw Open array radar and Garmin Auto Pilot
- Garmin 300 VHF Radio, handset with remote speaker
- CZone integrated electrical control system - AC/DC
- Shore power inlet - Transom mounted 50AMP glendinning shore cored reel
- Hardtop, integrated gutter system and ACR 1000 Spotlight
- 8' AM/FM and 8' VHF Antenna on swivel mount
NOW TAKING ORDERS
We're not just a boat dealership—we are a way of life. Our customers return year after year, purchase after purchase, because we make it a point to enjoy our lives with the products we purchase. Below are just a few more reasons, other than the Top Ten Reasons, to be a part of the Plantation Boat Mart family!
We're proud to have achieved the National Marine Manufacturers Association's 5-Star Certified Dealership status. This classification puts us in an elite class of dealers across the nation that have passed all testing in the areas of Service, Sales, Employee and Customer Programs, and General Dealership Work Ethics.
The Boat Mart offers exceptional service! What does exceptional service mean? It means that we only service our customers' boats. This ensures focused service for our valued customers and gives our master certified technicians the opportunity to know our customers' boats inside and out. The result? Peace-of-mind that your boat is in good hands and will be completed in a timely manner! And… completed right the first time.
Our parts department continues to grow and is now one of the most complete parts departments in South Florida with over 40,000 square feet of under-roof service and a large parts inventory. In other words, when you need service or a part… we've got you covered!
We are a dedicated team of trained professionals with the single goal of making you a customer for life! Welcome to the Plantation Boat Mart Family.
Andy@hcbyachts.com or 561-440-0690